4. Series index. Remarkable women. 2000, Austin, TX: Raintree Steck-Vaughn Publishers. 48 p. ill. ; 26 cm.
5. Hidden rooms : early Canadian women poets. 2000, London, Ont.: Canadian Poetry Press. xxvi, 448 p. edited byWanda Campbell.
6. Italian women poets. Picas series ; 15. 2002, Toronto: Guernica. 185 p. edited by Biancamaria Frabotta ; translated by Corrado Federici.
7. AgosÔin, M. and R. Gordenstein, Miriam's daughters : Jewish Latin American women poets. Bilingual ed. 2001, Santa Fe, NM: Sherman Asher Pub. 240 p. Palabras de Miriam. English & Spanish
9. Angier, C., Jean Rhys. Lives of modern women. 1985, New York, N.Y., U.S.A.: Viking. 125,  p.,  p. of plates Carole Angier.
11. Armstrong, I., J. Bristow, and C. Sharrock, Nineteenth-century women poets : an Oxford anthology. 1996, Oxford
14. Avakian, M., Reformers : activists, educators, religious leaders. Remarkable women. 2000, Austin, Tex.: Raintree Steck-Vaughn. 80 p.Brief biographies of notable women who have contributed significantly to the fields of education, political activism, and religion, from Halide Edib Adivar to Victoria Claflin Woodhull. Monique Avakian.
15. Avedon, L. and J. Molli, The beautiful people's beauty book; how to achieve the look and manner of the world's most attractive women. 1971, New York,: McCall Pub. Co. 122 p. [by] Luciana Pignatelli, as told to Jeanne Molli.
20. Barnstone, A. and W. Barnstone, A Book of women poets from antiquity to now. 1980, New York: Schocken Books. xx, 612 p. edited by Aliki Barnstone & Willis Barnstone.
21. Barnstone, A. and W. Barnstone, A Book of women poets from antiquity to now. Rev. ed. 1992, New York: Schocken Books. xxiv, 822 p. edited by Aliki Barnstone & Willis Barnstone.
25. Beck, J. and A. George, A Baker's dozen : contemporary women poets of Alabama. 1988, Birmingham, Ala.: Druid Press. v, 102 p. edited by Jerri Beck and Anne George.
27. Benedict, K. and K. Covington, The literary crowd : writers, critics, scholars, wits. Remarkable women. 2000, Austin, TX: Raintree Steck-Vaughn. 80 p.Brief biographies of 150 women who have made significant contributions to literature and criticism, from poet Virginia Hamilton Adair to novelist and scholar Maria de Zayas y Sotomayor. [compiled by] Kitty Benedict and Karen Covington.
28. Benegas, N. and J. MunÔarriz, Ellas tienen la palabra : dos dÔecadas de poesÔia espańnola : antologÔia. 1. ed. 1997, San SebastiÔan de los Reyes, Madrid: HiperiÔon. 669 p. Noni Benegas & JesÔus MunÔarriz [compiladores] ; justificaciÔon de JesÔus MunÔarriz ; estudio preliminar de Noni Benegas.
29. Beno, M., C. Strock, and D. Mulvey, Tough times, strong women : hundreds of personal memories and photographs honoring some of the common yet remarkable women of the 20th century. Reminisce books. 1997, Greendale, WI: Reiman Publications. 162 p. [editor, Mike Beno ; contributing editor, Clancy Stock ; assistant editors, Deb Mulvey ... et al.].
35. Bloom, H., American and Canadian women poets, 1930-present. Modern critical views. 2002, Philadelphia: Chelsea House Publishers. viii, 223 p. edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom.
36. Bloom, H., American women poets, 1650-1950. Modern critical views. 2002, Philadelphia: Chelsea House Publishers. viii, 205 p. edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom.
38. Bohrer, M.L., Glory, passion, and principle : the story of eight remarkable women at the core of the American Revolution. 2003, New York: Atria Books. xv, 271 p.Profiles eight American women who made significant contributions to the American Revolution, from sixteen-year-old Sybil Ludington, who rode twice as far as Paul Revere to alert patriots; to Deborah Samson, who posed as a man to fight as a Continental Army soldier; to Phyllis Wheatley, a slave and first-published African-American author. Melissa Lukeman Bohrer.
42. Brinker-Gabler, G., Deutsche Dichterinnen vom 16. Jahrhundert bis zur Gegenwart. Originalausgabe. ed. 1978, Frankfurt am Main: Fischer Taschenbuch Verlag. 430 p. hrsg. von Gisela Brinker-Gabler.
43. Brouwer, R.C., Modern women modernizing men : the changing missions of three professional women in Asia and Africa, 1902-69. 2002, Vancouver, B.C.
44. Bryan, C.D.B., Beautiful women, ugly scenes. 1st ed. 1983, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. 374 p. C.D.B. Bryan.
45. Buenaventura, R., Las Diosas blancas : antologÔia de la joven poesÔia espańnola escrita por mujeres. 1985, Madrid: HiperiÔon. 232 p. RamÔon Buenaventura.
47. Burton, A.M., Gender, sexuality, and colonial modernities. Routledge research in gender and history ; 2. 1999, London ; New York: Routledge. xiii, 232 p. edited by Antoinette Burton.
48. Cabiedes-Fink, A. and T. Maier, Between the silence of voices : an anthology of contemporary Ecuadorean women poets. 1ra ed. 1997, [Ecuador]: AssociaciÔon Ecuatoriana de Ejecutivas de Empresas TurÔisticas. xii, 163 p. edited and translated by Alicia Cabiedes-Fink & Ted Maier.
51. Chipman, D., et al., Cool women. 1998, Los Angeles, CA: Girl Press. 104 p. written by Dawn Chipman, Mari Florence, Naomi Wax ; edited by Pam Nelson ; designed by Amy Inouye.
52. Chittister, J., Womanstrength : modern church, modern women. 1990, Kansas City MO: Sheed & Ward. 187 p. Joan Chittister.
54. Corey, K. and L. Blackman, Rituals for the bath : from the Renaissance women. 1995, New York: Warner Books. 84 p. Kathy Corey and Lynne Blackman ; photographs by Nancy Palubniak.
55. Coscarelli, K., Pretty women : a novel. 1989, New York, N.Y.: NAL Books. 354 p. by Kate Coscarelli.
56. Covington, K., Creators : artists, designers, craftswomen. Remarkable women. 2000, Austin: Raintree Steck-Vaughn. 80 p.Brief biographies of women who became known as various kinds of artists, collectors, and artisans. Karen Covington.
57. Covington, K., Performers : actors, directors, dancers, musicians. 2000, Austin: Raintree Steck-Vaughn. 80 p.Presents brief profiles of women who have been successful in the entertainment field, from Gracie Allen and Marian Anderson to Twyla Tharp and Anna May Wong. Karen Covington.
58. Craig, P., Elizabeth Bowen. 1986, Harmondsworth, Middlesex, England ; New York, N.Y., U.S.A.: Penguin Books. 142 p.,  p. of plates Patricia Craig.
61. Dally, A.G., Why women fail : achievement and choice for modern women. 1979, London
63. De Souza, E., Nine Indian women poets : an anthology. 1997, Delhi ;: New York : Oxford University Press. ix, 95 p. edited by Eunice de Souza.
69. Dotterer, R.L. and S. Bowers, Gender, culture, and the arts : women, the arts, and society. 1993, Selinsgrove, [Pa.]
71. Espinet, R. and CAFRA (Organization), Creation fire : a CAFRA anthology of Caribbean women's poetry. 1990, Toronto, Ontario
72. Feinstein, E., Bessie Smith. Lives of modern women. 1985, New York, N.Y., U.S.A.: Viking. 104 p.,  p. of plates Elaine Feinstein.
73. Feinstein, E., Marina Tsvetayeva. Lives of modern women. 1989, London, England ; New York, N.Y., USA: Penguin. 220 p.,  p. of plates Elaine Feinstein.
76. Ferreira, L.G., Em busca de ThargÔelia : poesia escrita por mulheres em Pernambuco no segundo oitocentismo, 1870-1920. v. 1: Oficina Espaco PasÔargada ; livro 17. 1991, Recife, PE: Fundacńao do PatrimŃonio HistÔorico e ArtÔistico de Pernambuco, Secretaria de Educacńao, Cultura e Esportes de Pernambuco LuzilÔa Goncalves Ferreira, [org.].
77. Ferrero, G., The most beautiful women in Imperial Rome. 1978, [Albuquerque]: Gloucester Art Press. leaves 11-26 Guglielmo Ferrero.
82. Garulo, T., Dňiwňan de las poetisas de Al-Andalus. 1986, Madrid: HiperiÔon. 162 p. Teresa Garulo.
84. Gerry, J., Walking as mothers and homemakers. 1st ed. Ancient paths for modern women ; 3. 2004, Somis, CA: LifeSong Publishers. p. Judy Gerry.
85. Gerry, J., Walking as wives. 1st ed. Ancient paths for modern women ; 2. 2004, Somis, CA: LifeSong Publishers. p. Judy Gerry.
86. Gerry, J., Walking in the church and in the world. 1st ed. Ancient paths for modern women ; 4. 2004, Somis, CA: LifeSong Publishers. p. Judy Gerry.
87. Gerry, J., Walking with the Lord. 1st ed. Ancient paths for modern women ; 1. 2004, Somis, CA: LifeSong Publishers. p. Judy Gerry.
88. Golden, K. and B. Findlen, Remarkable women of the twentieth century. 1998, New York: MetroBooks by Kristen Golden and Barbara Findlen. main themes: Women Biography.
90. Grosskurth, P., Margaret Mead. Lives of modern women. 1988, London, England ; New York, N.Y., USA: Penguin Books. 95,  p. Phyllis Grosskurth.
91. Gutman, B., Modern women superstars. 1977, New York: Dodd, Mead. 112 p.Brief biographies of six women athletes including, Nadia Comaneci, Dorothy Hamill, and Kathy Kusner, who have excelled in their chosen sport. Bill Gutman.
92. Gutman, B., More modern women superstars. 1979, New York: Dodd, Mead. 125 p.Brief biographies highlighting the careers of six women athletes: Nancy Lopez, Janet Guthrie, Tracy Austin, Diana Nyad, Joan Joyce, and Carol Blazejowski. Bill Gutman.
94. Hagen, J.S., Gender matters : women's studies for the Christian community. 1990, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Academie Books. 304 p. June Steffensen Hagen, general editor.
96. Hanson, J., Fearless women : athletes, explorers, other competitors. 2000, Austin: Raintree Steck-Vaughn. 80 p.Presents brief biographical sketches of women known as athletes, explorers, or adventurers, from Harriet Chalmers Adams and Michelle Akers to Kristi Yamaguchi and Babe Diedrikson Zaharias. Jillian Hanson.
97. Hanson, J., Professionals : magnates, entrepreneurs, career women. Remarkable women. 2000, Austin, TX: Raintree Steck-Vaughn. 80 p.Presents brief profiles of women who have been successful in the business world, from Madame Alexander and Linda Alvarado to Sarah Breedlove Walker and Barbara Walters. Jillian Hanson.
98. Harding, L., The journeys of remarkable women : their travels on the Canadian frontier. North American heritage series. 1994, Waterloo, Ont.: Escart Press, University of Waterloo. 147 p. Les Harding.
99. Harris, R., Modern women. 1st ed. 1989, New York: St. Martin's Press. 439 p. Ruth Harris.
100. Hermey, C., Contemporary French women poets : a bilingual critical anthology. 1977, Van Nuys, Calif.
101. Hoeksema, T. and R. EnrÔiquez, The Fertile rhythms : contemporary women poets of Mexico. Discoveries. 1989, Pittsburgh, Pa.: Latin American Literary Review Press. 126 p. selected and edited by Thomas Hoeksema ; translated by Thomas Hoeksema and Romelia EnrÔiquez.
103. Howes, G., Photographing beautiful women : a top professional tells you his secrets of successful and profitable glamour photography. 1986, Wellingborough
104. Internet dating, p., The complete Internet guide to dating beautiful women : the revolutionary course for men that offers a proven-effective, field-tested, and comprehensive internet dating strategy. 1st ed. 2001, Boca Raton, Fla.: Renew Products/Press. 389 p. the Internet Dating Professor.
105. JŠafŠarzadŠa, Š. AzŠarba´ijanyn ashyg vŠa shair gadynlary. 1991, Baky: šGŠanjlik. 283 p. [tŠartib edŠani, ŠAzizŠa JŠafŠarzadŠa].
107. James, H. and P. Buitenhuis, The restless analyst : twelve essays. 1979, Toronto: Roger Ascham Press. 257 p. by Henry James ; edited with an introduction by Peter Buitenhuis.
108. James, L., Women in government : politicians, lawmakers, law enforcers. Remarkable women. 2000, Austin, Tex.: Raintree Steck-Vaughn. 80 p.Brief biographies of notable women who have contributed significantly to the fields of government and law, from Bella Abzug to Khaleda Zia. Lesley James.
109. James, L., Women who made a scene : heroines, villainesses, eccentrices. Remarkable women. 2000, Austin: Raintree Steck-Vaugh Publishers. 80 p.Brief biographies of women who were notorious for committing crimes or causing scandals, from the religious leader Aishah to the frontier heroine Betty Zane. Lesley James.
110. Jennings, K., Mother, I'm rooted : an anthology of Australian women poets. 1975, Victoria: Outback Press. 542 p. edited by Kate Jennings.
111. Kawade Shobňo Shinsha., "Dňojidai" to shite no josei tanka. Shohan. ed. Bungei special ; 1. 1992, Tňokyňo: Kawade Shobňo Shinsha. 421 p. ill. ; 22 cm. main themes: Waka Women authors History and criticism.
112. Keret, M., ha-Nashim ha-yafot. 2003, Tel-Aviv: Yedi░ot a˛haronot : Sifre ˛hemed. 238 p. Ma░ayan ˛Keret.
113. Kerrigan, C., An Anthology of Scottish women poets. 1991, Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press. xiv, 366 p. edited by Catherine Kerrigan ; with Gaelic translations by Meg Bateman.
115. Kim, C.-y. and M.-r. Kim, Han«guk yŠoryu hansi Šui segye = Korean women's poetry in classical Chinese. 1-p░an. ed. 2002, SŠoul-si: YŠogang Ch░ulp░ansa. 683 p. Kim Chi-yong, Kim Mi-ran yŠokchŠo.
118. Kneale, T., Contemporary women poets : an anthology with comments. 1975, Liverpool: Rondo Publications. 128 p. edited with an introd. by Trevor Kneale.
122. Lesko, B.S., The remarkable women of ancient Egypt. 1978, Berkeley, Calif.: B.C. Scribe Publications. 34 p.,  leaves of plates by Barbara S. Lesko.
126. Lindop, L., Athletes. 1st ed. 1996, New York: Twenty-First Century Books. 128 p.Highlights the lives and athletic accomplishments of ten women: Lynette Woodard, Diana Nyad, Kristi Yamaguchi, Florence Griffith Joyner, Julie Krone, Monica Seles, Nancy Lopez, Bonnie Blair, Kim Zmeskal, and Joan Benoit Samuelson. Laurie Lindop.
127. Lindop, L., Political leaders. 1st ed. 1996, New York: Twenty-First Century Books. 128 p.Highlights the lives of ten women prominent in U.S. politics, including Barbara Jordan, Elizabeth Dole, Janet Reno, Geraldine Ferraro, and Jeane Kirkpatrick. Laurie Lindop.
128. Lindop, L., Champions of equality. 1st ed. 1997, New York: Twenty-First Century Books. 125 p.Biographies of the following women who have made contributions toward furthering equality: Margarethe Cammermeyer, Marian Wright Edelman, Myrlie Evers-Williams, Elizabeth Glaser, Delores Huerta, Patricia Ireland, Maggie Kuhn, Wilma Mankiller, Vilma Martinez, and Eleanor Holmes Norton. Laurie Lindop.
129. Lindop, L., Scientists and doctors. 1st ed. 1997, New York: Twenty-First Century Books. 128 p.Biographies of ten women in the fields of medicine and science. Laurie Lindop.
130. LindstrŔom, U., Ten secrets for success with beautiful women : a complete how-to guide for pursuing the women of your dreams-- from anxiety-free approaches to sizzling sex. 1999, Las Vegas, NV: Samarkand Publishing. 323 p. Ursula LindstrŔom.
132. Lonsdale, R.H., Eighteenth century women poets : an Oxford anthology. 1989, Oxford [England] ; New York: Oxford University Press. xlvii, 555 p. edited by Roger Lonsdale.
133. Lonsdale, R.H., Eighteenth century women poets : an Oxford anthology. 1990, Oxford ; New York: Oxford University Press. xlvii, 555 p. edited by Roger Lonsdale.
134. March, K.N., Festa da palabra : an anthology of contemporary Galician women poets. American university studies. Series II, Romance languages and literature ; vol. 51. 1989, New York: P. Lang Kathleen N. March [compiler]. main themes: Galician poetry Women authors.
136. Mark, T., She changes : a goddess myth for modern women. 1991, Oak Park, Ill.: Delphi Press. 223 p. Teressa Mark.
139. McClure, J., Healers and researchers : physicians, biologists, social scientists. Remarkable women. 2000, Austin: Raintree Steck-Vaughn. 80 p.Presents short biographical profiles of women notable for their contributions to medicine, from cardiologist Maude Abbott to physician and educator Marie Zakrzewska. Judy McClure.
140. McClure, J., Theoreticians and builders : mathematicians, physical scientists, inventors. Remarkable women. 2000, Austin: Raintree Steck-Vaughn. 80 p. Judy McClure.
141. McDowell, J. and M. Loventhal, Contemporary women poets : an anthology of California poets. 1st ed. 1977, San Jose, Calif.: Merlin Press. xii, 178 p. edited by Jennifer McDowell and M. Loventhal.
143. Melchett, S., Passionate quests : five modern women travellers. 1991, London: Heinemann. x, 210 p. Sonia Melchett.
146. Merkel, K. and H. Wunder, Deutsche Frauen der frŔuhen Neuzeit : Dichterinnen, Malerinnnen, MŔazeninnen. 2000, Darmstadt: Primus. 294 p. herausgegeben von Kerstin Merkel und Heide Wunder.
150. Moorehead, C., Freya Stark. Lives of modern women. 1986, New York, N.Y., U.S.A.: Viking. 143 , p.,  p. of plates Caroline Moorehead.
151. Morash, C., Creativity and its contexts. 1995, Dublin: Lilliput Press. xii, 83 p. Chris Morash (ed.)
152. Moreno, C.H., Dear gentlepersons : a collection of Bay area women poets ; [edited by Catherine H. Moreno]. 1978, Mill Valley, Calif.: Hartmus Press. 85 p. 24 cm. main themes: American poetry Women authors.
153. Murphy, C.R., Daughters of the desert : stories of remarkable women from Christian, Jewish, and Muslim traditions. 2003, Woodstock, Vt.: SkyLight Paths Pub. ix, 178 p. Claire Rudolf Murphy ... [et al.].
154. Nash, J.W. and E.T. Nguyen, Romance, gender, and religion in a Vietnamese-American community : tales of God and beautiful women. 1995, Lewiston, N.Y.: E. Mellen Press. 192 p. edited by Jesse W. Nash and Elizabeth Trinh Nguyen.
155. Nawwňar, M., Ibdňa░ al-mar«ah al-Mi˛srňiyah. al-˛Tab░ah 1. ed. Alif--bňa«-- funňun tashkňilňiyah ; 2. 2003, [Cairo]: Dňar Jihňad lil-Nashr wa-al-Tawzňi░. 304 p.Painting, modern; women painters; Egypt; 20th century; biography; selections. Mu˛hammad Nawwňar.
159. Otxoa, J., Emakume olerkariak = Poetas vascas. 1. ed. 1990, Madrid: Ediciones Torremozas. 171 p. Julia Otxoa.
161. Pishchikova, T.Ű.V.e., Na Vostoke. 2000, Kaluga: Izd-vo N. BochkarevoŠi. 222 p. [sost. T.V. Pishchikova].
164. Purkiss, D., E. Cary, and A. Lanyer, Renaissance women : the plays of Elizabeth Cary : the poems of Aemilia Lanyer. 1994, London ; Brookfield, Vt.: Pickering & Chatto. lx, 338 p. edited with an introduction by Diane Purkiss.
165. Quigley, R., 01 lesson : beautiful women prefer nerds! : a real man's guide on how to find, date, and romance the perfect woman. 1999, [United States]: Universal Publishers. 167 p. by Ross Quigley.
166. Quinn, P.J. and S. Trout, The literature of the Great War reconsidered : beyond modern memory. 2001, Houndmills, Basingstoke, Hampshire ; New York: Palgrave. xiv, 245 p. edited by Patrick J. Quinn and Steven Trout.
168. Remer, A., Pioneering spirits : the lives and times of remarkable women artists in western history. 1997, Worcester, Mass.: Davis Publications. ix, 160 p. Abby Remer.
169. Rexroth, K. and I. Atsumi, The Burning heart : women poets of Japan. 1977, New York: Seabury Press. vii, 184 p. translated and edited by Kenneth Rexroth and Ikuko Atsumi.
171. Rosenbaum, S.C., Modern women poets of Spanish America : the precursors, Delmira Agustini, Gabriela Mistral, Alfonsina Storni, Juana de Ibarbourou. 1978, Westport, Conn.: Greenwood Press. 273 p. by Sidonia Carmen Rosenbaum.
172. Ruihley, G.R., An anthology of great U.S. women poets, 1850-1990 : temples and palaces. 1997, Ann Arbor, Mich.: Mosaic Foundation. xxxv, 566 p. edited with notes by Glenn Richard Ruihley.
173. Rumens, C., New women poets. 1990, Newcastle upon Tyne: Bloodaxe Books. 176 p. edited by Carol Rumens.
174. Saint John's Local Council of Women., Remarkable women of Newfoundland and Labrador. 1976, [St. John's, Nfld.]: Valhalla Press Canada. 78 p. presented by St. John's Local Council of Women.
178. Shen, L. and R. Ge, Li dai fu nŔu shi ci jian shang ci dian. Beijing di 1 ban. ed. 1992, Beijing: Zhongguo fu nŔu chu ban she. 2, 8, 25, 1878 p.,  p. of plates Shen Lidong, Ge Rutong zhu bian.
179. Showalter, E., These modern women : autobiographical essays from the twenties. 1978, Old Westbury, N.Y.: Feminist Press. 147 p. edited, with an introd. by Elaine Showalter.
180. Showalter, E., These modern women : autobiographical essays from the twenties. 1989, New York: Feminist Press at the City University of New York : Distributed by the Talman Co. 147 p. edited and with a revised introduction by Elaine Showalter.
181. Simonsuuri, K., Enchanting beasts : an anthology of modern women poets of Finland. 1990, London ; Boston: Forest Books. xiv, 126 p. edited & translated by Kirsti Simonsuuri.
182. Skrebneski, V., Skrebneski : five beautiful women. 1st ed. 1987, Boston: New York Graphic Society.  p. introduction, Hubert de Givenchy.
184. Sorkin, A.J. and K.W. Treptow, An Anthology of Romanian women poets. Classics of Romanian literature ; v. 7. 1994, [Boulder, CO]
185. Stedman, G., Englische Frauen der FrŔuhen Neuzeit : Dichterinnen, Malerinnen, MŔazeninnen. 2001, Darmstadt: Primus. 240 p. herausgegeben von Gesa Stedman.
188. Subhadrňadňevi, Ô. and Bhňargavňirňavu, Mudra : vanitala kavitalu. 2001, Bešngu˛lňuru: Prisa˛m Buks. 228 p.Anthology of feminist poems by various 20th century Telugu women poets. sampňadakulu, ÔSňilňasubhadrňadňevi, Bhňargavňirňavu.
190. Ugalde, S.K., Conversaciones y poemas : la nueva poesÔia femenina espańnola en castellano. 1. ed. LingŔuÔistica y teorÔia literaria. 1991, Madrid: Siglo XXI de Espańna Editores. xix, 296 p. por Sharon Keefe Ugalde.
193. Walker, B., B. Tonchev, and S. Piperov, The Devil's dozen : thirteen Bulgarian women poets. 1990, London ; Boston
197. Wang, L. and X. Wen, Liang an nŔu xing shi ge san shi jia. Chu ban. ed. Shi ge shu fang ; 21. 2000, Taibei Xian Xindian Shi: Shi yi wen chu░u ban she. 529 p. Wang Lusong, Wen Xiaocun zhu bian.
198. Weldon, F., Rebecca West. Lives of modern women. 1985, New York, U.S.A.: Viking. 107 p.,  p. of plates Fay Weldon.
201. Whitney, I., et al., Isabella Whitney, Mary Sidney, and Aemelia Lanyer : Renaissance women poets. Penguin classics. 2000, London ; New York: Penguin Books. xliii, 409 p. edited by Danielle Clarke.
203. Zeinert, K., Those remarkable women of the American revolution. 1996, Brookfield, Conn.: Millbrook Press. 96 p. Karen Zeinert.
204. Zide, A.R.K., In their own voice : The Penguin anthology of contemporary Indian women poets. 1993, New Delhi: Penguin Books. xxxvi, 274 p.Selected poems from Indic languages. compiled and edited with an introduction by Arlene R.K. Zide.