53. Knight, D.F., Science fiction of the thirties. 1975, Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill. xii, 468,  p. edited and with an introd. by Damon Knight.
54. Catapult Inc., Step by step sampler. 1994, Redmond, Wash.: Microsoft Press : Catapult. xxv, 224 p. ill. ; 24 cm. + 1 computer disk (3 1/2 in.)
56. Burchett, W.G., Catapult to freedom. 1978, London ; New York: Quartet Books. xiii, 210 p.,  p. of plates [by] Wilfred Burchett.
57. Cohen, B., Lovers' games. 1st ed. 1983, New York: Atheneum. 239 p.Mandy has always refused to compete with her glamorous cousin Lissa, but the remarriage of Lissa's mother sets off a complex chain of events that catapult both girls into unexpected romantic relationships. by Barbara Cohen.
58. Fletcher, R.A., Saint James's catapult : the life and times of Diego Gelmâirez of Santiago de Compostela. 1984, Oxford [Oxfordshire]
59. Hart, A. and P. Mantell, Knights & castles : 50 hands-on activities to experience the Middle Ages. 1998, Charlotte, Vt.: Williamson Pub. 96 p.Introduces the Middle Ages, including activities and crafts that are representative of medieval life, for example creating an hour glass, a catapult, a coat of arms, and a code of honor. Avery Hart & Paul Mantell.
61. Makhanlall, D.P., The best of Brer Anansi. 1973, London,: Blackie. 61 p. [by] David P. Makhanlall; illustrated by Michael Jackson.
63. Marsden, E.W., Greek and Roman artillery; technical treatises. 1971, Oxford,: Clarendon P. xviii, 278 p. [by] E. W. Marsden.
64. McBride, C., Making magnificent machines : fun with math, science, and engineering. 2000, Tucson, Ariz.: Zephyr Press. viii, 117 p.Provides instructions for building and using seventeen mechanical projects, including an airplane, catapult, bobbing dog, and submarine. Carol McBride.
66. Paul, J., Catapult : Harry and I build a siege weapon. 1st Harvest ed. 1997, San Diego: Harcourt Brace. 256 p. Jim Paul.
67. Paul, J., Catapult : Harry and I build a siege weapon. 1st ed. 1991, New York: Villard Books. 256 p. Jim Paul.
69. Pulis, L., Technical Education Research Centers (U.S.), and National Science Teachers Association., Construct-a-catapult. Science by design series. 2000, Arlington, VA: National Science Teachers Association. 96 p.Integrates history, physics, mathematics and technoloy in its challenge to high school students to design and build a working catapult system. developed by TERC ; lead author, Lee Pulis.
70. Russo, F., F. Russo, and Italy. Esercito. Corpo di stato maggiore. Ufficio storico., Tormenta : venti secoli di artiglieria meccanica. 2002, Roma: Stato maggiore dell'esercito, Ufficio storico Flavio Russo.
71. Stearns, E.E., Catapult. 1998, Raleigh, N.C.: Pentland Press. 197 p. Elliott Edmund Stearns.
72. Stockton, B., Catapult : the biography of Robert A. Monroe. 1989, Norfolk, Va.: Donning Co. 334 p. Bayard Stockton.
73. Vormawor, P.O. and I. Odoi, Katey and his catapult. 2nd ed. 1996, Legon, Accra: Adwinsa Publications (Gh). 24 p. Patience O. Vormawor ; [illustrated by Isaac Odoi]
74. Wilson, B., Build a catapult in your backyard. 2001, Port Townsend, Wash.: Loompanics Unlimited. 35 p. by Bill Wilson.