Recent popular references for
The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire: Harnessing the Infinite Power of Coincidence by Deepak Chopra
Daily Inspiration for the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
Stillness Speaks by Eckhart Tolle
The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-Being by Hale Dwoskin
As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
Rambam's Ladder: A Meditation on Generosity and Why It Is Necessary to Give by Julie Salamon
Practicing the Power of Now: Essential Teachings, Meditations, and Exercises from The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Purpose-Drivenģ Life, The by Rick Warren
Way of the Peaceful Warrior, 20th Anniversary Edition: A Book That Changes Lives by Dan Millman
A House on the Water: Inspiration for Living at the Water's Edge by Robert Knight
The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
The Meaning Of Life by Bradley Trevor Greive
Gift from the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
1. The Star wars album : the incredible behind-the-scenes story of the most extraordinary motion picture of our time. Official collector's ed. 1977, New York: Ballantine Books. 75 p.Discusses the creator's inspiration for Star Wars, summarizes this science fiction story, and highlights the technical production of the film. ill. ; 28 cm. main themes: Motion pictures Production and direction.
6. 100 super hits of the country superstars. 1994, Secaucus, NJ: Warner Bros. 1 score (431 p.) 31 cm.
7. When midnight turns to dawn. 1994, Shippensburg, PA: Treasure House. xvii, 289 p. ill. ; 21 cm.
9. Afghan inspiration. 1997, Big Sandy, TX: Needlecraft Shop. p. cm. main themes:
11. The quotable cyclist : great moments of bicycling wisdom, inspiration and humor. 1997, New York: Breakaway Books. p. Bill Strickland, ed.
12. Train up your child : inspiration and insight for today's Christian parent. 1998, Tulsa, Ok.: Harrison House. 187 p. by Chuck Sturgeon.
14. Osmanlł gŤokkuūsaśgłnda yolculuk : Osmanlł esiniyle ūcaśgdaūs TŤurk sanatł = A journey over the Ottoman rainbow : contemporary Turkish art with an Ottoman inspiration. 1999, ÁIstanbul: Yapł Kredi KŤultŤur Sanat Yayłncłlłk. 104 p. [hazłrlayan, Veysel Uśgurlu].
15. Daily inspiration from the New International Version. Zondervan gifts. 2000, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Zondervan. 520 p. Bible. English. New International. Selections. 2000.
16. A little book of hugs for friends : inspiration for the heart. 2000, Kansas City: Andrews McMeel Pub. 1 v. (unpaged) 98 cm. main themes:
18. A little book of hugs for teachers : inspiration for the heart. 2000, Kansas City: Andrews McMeel Pub. 67 p. 98 mm. main themes:
20. America : out of the ashes. 2001, Tulsa, Okla.: Honor Books. 255 p.From cover: "Depicts true stories of courage, hope, and inspiration accompanied by prayers to renew our souls and heal our hearts, to bring us from recovery to restoration." ill. ; 24 cm.
21. Daily inspiration for women of color. 2001, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Zondervan. 319 p. compiled by Snapdragon Editorial Group.
22. Every thing in an empty box. 2001, [Tucson, Ariz.]: Rebel Butterfly Press. 3 v. in case stories by Nico ; illustrations by Painter ; inspiration by Xavie.
23. Provencal inspiration : living the French country spirit. 2001, Tucson, AZ: Home Planners, LLC. p. [edited by] Kristin Schneidler.
24. Original inspiration/founding charism of Mother Mary Charles Magdalen Walker RSC (1881-1966) : foundress of the first indigenous congregation in the church in Nigeria - the congregation of the handmaids of the holy child Jesus. 2002, Enugu, Nigeria: Snaap Press Ltd. by Janet Nwokpo. main themes:
26. The pagan's muse : words of ritual, invocation and inspiration. 2003, New York: Citadel Press. p. [edited by] Jane Raeburn.
27. Rekindling the human spirit : an anthology of hope, courage and inspiration. 1st ed. 2003, Raleigh, NC: Liberty Pub. p. [edited by] Bil & Cher Holton.
28. Southwest inspiration : 120 designs in Santa Fe, Spanish & contemporary styles. 1st ed. 2003, Tucson, AZ: Home Planners. p. [edited by] Kristin Schneidler.
29. AbŚu MŚus‚a, M., al-IįjŚaz al-balŚaghŚi : dirŚasah taÚhlŚilŚiyah li-turŚath ahl al-įilm. al-ÚTabįah l. ed. 1984, [Cairo]: Maktabat Wahbah. 391 p. MuÚhammad MuÚhammad AbŚu MŚus‚a.
30. Abbott, W.O. and B.E. Bossen, Letters from Chickadee Hill. 1978, South Windsor, Conn.: Inspiration House.  p. the letters, Winston O. Abbott ; the drawings, Bette Eaton Bossen.
31. Abraham, K., Fairways : inspiration for the golf enthusiast. 1999, Uhrichsville, OH.: Promise Press. 251 p. Ken Abraham.
32. Abraham, K. and A. Abraham, A treasury of wisdom : daily inspiration from favorite Christian authors. 1998, Uhrichsville, Ohio: Barbour Pub. 371 p. compiled by Ken and Angela Abraham.
33. Achtemeier, P.J., The inspiration of Scripture : problems and proposals. 1st ed. Biblical perspectives on current issues. 1980, Philadelphia: Westminster Press. 188 p. Paul J. Achtemeier.
35. Aiken, E. and M. Vetter, A tract of land called Appetite : the story of Monaca, Pennsylvania. 1st ed. 1998, Bethel Park, Pa.: Skeeter Hill Press. 33,  p. story by Eileen Aiken ; inspiration and original illustrations by Margaret Vetter.
36. Aiken, E. and M. Vetter, Golden remembrances of Monaca, Pennsylvania. 1st ed. 1999, Bethel Park, Pa.: Skeeter Hill Press. 38 p. story by Eileen Aiken ; inspiration and original art by Margaret Vetter.
37. Akpami, C.A., The pastor's wife. 1st. ed. 1999, [Zaria, Nigeria: Inspiration Publications. vi, 125,  p. by Clara A. Akpami.
38. Alexander, A., Evidences of the authenticity, inspiration, and canonical authority of the Holy Scriptures. 1972, New York,: Arno Press. 308 p. port. 23 cm.
40. Alf, J., J.A. Kruse, and K. Witteler, Robert Schumann, Universalgeist der Romantik : BeitrŤage zu seiner PersŤonlichkeit und seinem Werk. 1981, DŤusseldorf: Droste. 249 p. Julius Alf, Joseph A. Kruse (Hrsg.) ; Bearbeitung und Redaktion, Klaus Witteler.
42. Alonso SchŤokel, L., The inspired word: Scripture in the light of language and literature. 1972, [New York]: Herder and Herder. 418 p. Translated by Francis Martin.
43. Ambarian, S.L., A bride's touch : a handbook of wedding personality and inspiration. 1997, Gresham, Ore.: Symbios. 359 p. written and illustrated by Sara L. Ambarian.
44. Amberg, S., The union inspiration in American politics : the autoworkers and the making of a liberal industrial order. Labor and social change. 1994, Philadelphia: Temple University Press. xiii, 354 p. Stephen Amberg.
46. Anderson, B.W., The living word of the Bible. 1st ed. 1979, Philadelphia: Westminster Press. 117 p. Bernhard W. Anderson.
47. Anderson, G., Healing wisdom : wit, insight & inspiration for anyone facing illness. 1994, New York, N.Y.: Dutton. xiv, 128 p. Greg Anderson.
48. Andrews, R., Creeds of faith and inspiration : a collection of poems. 1990, Boulder, Colo.: Blue Mountain Press. 61 p. edited by Robin Andrews.
49. Anthony, C., Getting married after 40 : advice & inspiration from 100 women who found good men & happy marriages. 1999, Holbrook, Ma.: Adams Media. x, 246 p. Carmen Anthony.
50. Applewhite, A., Thinking positive : words of inspiration, encouragement, and validation for people with AIDS and those who care for them. 1995, New York: Simon & Schuster. 205 p. Ashton Applewhite.
53. Artola, A.M., De la revelaci‚on a la inspiraci‚on : los or‚igines de la moderna teolog‚ia cat‚olica. 1983, Bilbao: Universidad de Deusto. 260 p. Antonio Mar‚ia Artola.
55. Asher, F., Richard Warren Sears, icon of inspiration : fable and fact about the founder and spiritual genius of Sears, Roebuck & Company. 1st ed. 1997, New York: Vantage Press. 1 v. (various pagings) Frederick Asher.
57. Atwan, R., G. Dardess, and P. Rosenthal, Divine inspiration : the life of Jesus in world poetry. 1998, New York: Oxford University Press. xliii, 580 p. assembled and edited by Robert Atwan, Geroge Dardess, and Peggy Rosenthal.
60. Avanzini, J.F., Financial excellence : a treasury of wisdom and inspiration. 1993, Tulsa, Okla.: Harrison House. 216 p. by John Avanzini.
62. Ayres, A.J., Love, jean : inspiration for families living with dysfunction of sensory integration. 1st ed. 2004, Santa Rosa, CA: Crestport Press. p. A. Jean Ayres, Philip R. Erwin, Zoe Mailloux.
65. Bachorski, H.-J., LektŤuren : AufsŤatze zu Umberto Ecos "Der Name der Rose". GŤoppinger Arbeiten zur Germanistik ; Nr. 432. 1985, GŤoppingen: KŤummerle. 343 p. herausgegeben von Hans-JŤurgen Bachorski.
67. Baehr, P.R., C. Flinterman, and M. Senders, Innovation and inspiration : fifty years of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. 1999, Amsterdam: Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences. viii, 238 p. edited by Peter Baehr, Cees Flinterman and Mignon Senders.
69. Ball, J.A., Georgia O'Keeffe : painter of the desert. 1st ed. The Library of famous women. 1991, New York, NY: Rosen Pub. Group. 64 p.Examines the life and works of the painter who drew much of her artistic inspiration from nature. Jacqueline A. Ball and Catherine Conant.
70. Balosky, A., Transitions : unlocking the creative quilter within. 1996, Bothell, WA: That Patchwork Place. 95 p. Andrea Balosky.
71. Banks, K. and T. Bogacki, The turtle and the hippopotamus. 1st ed. 2002, New York: Farrar Straus Giroux. 1 v. (unpaged).Afraid to swim across the river because of the hippopotamus there, a turtle takes inspiration from other animals in trying other ways to get across. Features rebuses. Kate Banks ; pictures by Tomek Bogacki.
72. Barbieri, E., Words from the heavens : practical messages of guidance, love and inspiration from the spiritual realms, with a special chapter on death and the afterlife. 2001, Phoenix, Ariz.: Divine Line Enterprises. 291 p. as received by Eve Barbieri and Romayne de Kanter.
74. Barkman, B., Tangled threads : an inspirational novel. 1st ed. 1992, Lima, Ohio: Fairway Press. 195 p. by Betty Barkman.
75. Barr, J., The Bible in the modern world. 1990, London
76. Barrie, J.A. and G. Gschwandtner, The eagle : America's inspiration. 1996, Fredericksburg, Va.: Personal Selling Power, Inc. 128 p. photographs by Jack A. Barrie ; text by Gerhard Gschwandtner.
77. Barrows, M., Treasures of love & inspiration. 1985, New York City: Galahad Books. 452 p. One thousand beautiful things.
79. Bashe, P.R. and B.L. Kirby, The oasis guide to asperger syndrome : advice, support, insights, and inspiration. 2001, New York: Crown Publishers. xii, 467 p. Patricia Romanowski Bashe and Barbara L. Kirby ; foreword by Tony Attwood.
80. Bauer, M.D., A writer's story : from life to fiction. 1995, New York: Clarion Books. 134 p.The author explores the influences that led her to become a writer including the importance of inspiration. Marion Dane Bauer.
82. Beck, D., Legacy : unfolding the future : Black Hawk College at 50. 1996, [Moline, Ill.]: Black Hawk College. viii, 118 p. by Dorothy Beck.
83. Beegle, D.M., Scripture, tradition, and infallibility. 1973, Grand Rapids,: Eerdmans. 332 p. [by] Dewey M. Beegle.
84. Beggs, J., The little book of inspiration. 1994, Fremont, Calif.: Jain. 50 p. by Jim Beggs.
85. Beirne, E., et al., The Hudson River : inspiration & challenge : a Conference on Contemporary Culture. 1997, Bronx, N.Y.: History of New York City Project. xxvii, 105 p. Conference on Contemporary Culture (1996 : Institute for Applied Philosophy, College of Mount Saint Vincent)
86. Beit-Hallahmi, B., Research in religious behavior: selected readings. 1973, Monterey, Calif.,: Brooks/Cole Pub. Co. x, 404 p. Edited by Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi.
87. Belcher, R.P., A journey in inspiration : a theological novel. 1998, Columbia, SC: Richbarry Press. 170 p. Richard P. Belcher.
89. Bellet, M., La nuit de Zach‚ee. Litt‚erature ouverte. 2003, Paris: Descl‚ee de Brouwer. 66 p. Maurice Bellet.
92. Bernard, D.K., God's infallible word. 1992, Hazelwood, MO: Word Aflame Press. 227 p. David K. Bernard.
93. Berra, Y. and D. Kaplan, When you come to a fork in the road, take it! : inspiration and wisdom from one of baseball's greatest heroes. 1st ed. 2001, New York: Hyperion. 175 p. Yogi Berra with David Kaplan.
95. Berry, M., Georgia O'Keeffe. American women of achievement. 1988, New York: Chelsea House Publishers. 111 p.A biography of the noted American artist who found much of her artistic inspiration in nature, especially the desert landscape of the Southwest. Michael Berry.
96. Berry, S., Decorating entrances, stairways, and landings. 1996, London
97. Bertung, B., Kierkegaard inspiration : en antologi. S≤ren Kierkegaard selskabets populĶre skrifter ; 20. 1991, K≤benhavn: C.A. Reitzel. 105 p. [redaktion, Birgit Bertung ... et al.].
101. Bevan, E.R., Sibyls and seers : a survey of some ancient theories of revelation and inspiration. 1977, Norwood, Pa.: Norwood Editions. 189 p. by Edwyn Bevan.
102. Bevan, E.R., Sibyls and seers : a survey of some ancient theories of revelation and inspiration. 1978, Philadelphia: R. West. 189 p. by Edwyn Bevan.
103. Biťc‚ak, J., et al., Gravitation, following the Prague inspiration : a volume in celebration of the 60th birthday of Jiťr‚i Biťc‚ak. 2002, River Edge, N.J.: World Scientific. xxi, 323 p. editors, O. Semer‚ak, J. Podolsk‚y & M. ťZofka.
104. Bielat, L., Winning words of American business. 1996, New York: Wings Books compiled by Larry Bielat.
105. Bing, P., The well-read muse : present and past in Callimachus and the Hellenistic poets. Hypomnemata ; Heft 90. 1988, GŤottingen: Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht. 163 p. Peter Bing.
106. Biser, E. and C. Floros, ŤUber Gustav Mahler. Akademiebibliothek ; Bd. 9. 1993, Hamburg: Katholische Akademie Hamburg. 37 p. E. Biser, C. Floros.
107. BjŤork, C. and I.-K. Eriksson, The other Alice : the story of Alice Liddell and Alice in Wonderland. 1st ed. 1993, Stockholm ; New York: R&S Books. 93 p.Portrays the childhood of Alice Liddell, who was the inspiration for Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland." Includes instructions for throwing a mad tea party and other games. Christina BjŤork ; pictures by Inga-Karin Eriksson ; translated by Joan Sandin.
109. Blanc, H., De l'Inspiration des Camisards : recherches nouvelles sur les ph‚enomŠenes extraordinaires observ‚es parmi les protestants des C‚evennes ‚a la fin du XVIIe et au commencement du XVIIIe siŠecles, pour servir Ša l'intelligence de certaines manifestations modernes. 1978, Plan-de-la-Tour: ‚Editions d'Aujourd'hui. xi, 211 p. par Hippolyte Blanc ; pr‚ec‚ed‚e d'une lettre adress‚ee Ša l'auteur par le T.R.P. Ventura de Raulica, ....
110. Blay, M., L'homme sans repos : du mouvement de la terre Ša l'esth‚etique m‚etaphysique de la vitesse, XVIIe-XXe siŠecles. 2002, Paris: Armand Colin. 157 p. Michel Blay.
113. Bloom, H., Cry, the beloved country. Bloom's guides. 2003, Philadelphia: Chelsea House.Examines different aspects of Paton's novel about race relations in South Africa, with a biographical sketch of the author and critical essays on this work. edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom.
115. Blue Mountain Arts (Firm), I believe in you : a Blue Mountain Arts collection full of encouragement and inspiration. 2002, Boulder, Colo.: Blue Mountain Press. 64 p. col. ill. ; 22 cm. main themes: American poetry 20th century.
116. Blumenthal, H.J. and G. Clark, The divine Iamblichus : philosopher and man of gods. 1993, London: Bristol Classical Press. viii, 215 p. edited by H.J. Blumenthal & E.G. Clark.
117. Boase, T., Woodturning masterclass : artistry, style, inspiration. 1995, Lewes, East Sussex: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications. 145 p. Tony Boase.
118. Bober, N., William Wordsworth, the wandering poet. 1st ed. 1975, Nashville: T. Nelson. 191 p.A biography of the English romantic poet whose relationship with Samuel Taylor Coleridge was a source of great inspiration to him. by Natalie Bober.
119. Boddenberg, J., Seeds of inspiration : motivating quotations for you and your students. 1999, Glendale Heights, IL: Great Quotations. p. Jill Boddenberg.
120. Boer, H.R., Above the battle? : The Bible and its critics. 1977, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans. 109 p. by Harry R. Boer.
121. Boice, J.M., Standing on the rock : biblical authority in a secular age. 1994, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Baker Books. 199 p. James Montgomery Boice.
122. Bolley, J.R., The golfer's tee time devotional : inspiration from the rich traditions of golf. 1997, Tulsa, Okla.: Honor Books. 202 p. [written by James R. Bolley].
125. Bowen, F. and A. Barrow, Full court fever. 1st ed. 1998, Atlanta: Peachtree. 103 p.With help from a new student and inspiration from an old magazine article, the players on Michael's seventh-grade basketball team hope to overcome their shortness and win their game against the eighth graders. by Fred Bowen ; illustrated by Ann Barrow.
126. Bowman, C. and D. Christensen, Mommy, may I hug the fishes?. 2000, Grand Rapids, Mich.: ZonderKidz.  p. written by Crystal Bowman ; illustrated by Donna Christensen.
128. Bowra, C.M., Inspiration and poetry. 1970, Freeport, N.Y.,: Books for Libraries Press. vii, 265 p. by C. M. Bowra.
130. Bowra, C.M., Inspiration and poetry. 1975, Norwood, Pa.: Norwood Editions. vii, 265 p. by C. M. Bowra.
131. Bowra, C.M., Inspiration and poetry. 1977, Philadelphia: R. West. vii, 265 p. by C. M. Bowra.
133. Br≤dremenighedens danske mission., Dansk Ethioper mission., and Dansk forenet Sudan mission., Evangelisten--kirkens pioner. En orientering om evangelister i Afrika--og deres inspiration til den danske kirke. 1970, K≤benhaven,: Savanne. 68 p. Udg. af: Br≤dremenighedens Danske Missionsforening, Dansk Ethioper Mission og Dansk Forenet Sudan Mission.
134. Bradley, A.C., A miscellany. 1969, Freeport, N.Y.,: Books for Libraries Press. 267 p. 22 cm.
135. Brallier, J.M. and S. Chabert, Coach : a treasury of inspiration and laughter. 2000, Lincolnwood, Ill.: Contemporary Books. 92 p. Jess Brallier, Sally Chabert.
136. Bramhall, W., Hepcat. 2004, New York: Philomel Books.Hepcat suffers from stage fright until four beetles remind him that music is everywhere, and he ventures outside to find new inspiration. William Bramhall. main themes: Stage fright Fiction.
138. BrandmŤuller, W., Qumran und die Evangelien : Geschichte oder Geschichten?. 1. Aufl. ed. 1994, Aachen: MM Verlag. 169 p. Walter BrandmŤuller (Hrsg.).
140. Brennan, P., Facing the dawn : awakening your true potential. 1995, Sydney ; New York: Angus & Robertson. 160 p. Patricia Brennan.
141. Brennan, W.J., The Lionel inspiration. 1997, Scotch Plains, NJ: Morning Sun Books. 128 p. by William J. Brennan.
143. Breton, S., Ecriture et r‚ev‚elation. Cogitatio fidei ; 97. 1979, Paris: Editions du Cerf. 170 p. Stanislas Breton.
145. Brodsky, E.M., Poetry of the angels : inspiration for us all. 1 ed. 1999, Philadelphia, PA: Golden Lotus Publishing. p. Eric M. Brodsky.
146. Brown, E., The great chefs cook Italian : authentic Italian recipes and dishes of Italian inspiration cooked in America's finest restaurant kitchens. 1st ed. 1995, New York: Main Street Books/Doubleday. v, 213 p. compiled and edited by Ellen Brown.
147. Brown, J.A.S., The joy of knowing : overcoming the obstacles through reflections in poetry. 1st ed. 1993, Lima, Ohio: Fairway Press. 53 p."Seeks to provide inspiration and to show that Christians, by examining their attitudes and allowing their faith to grow, can overcome all obstacles"--P.  of cover. Joy A. Simons Brown.
149. Buck, A., Petrarca. 1976, Darmstadt: Wissenschaftliche Buchgesellschaft, [Abt. Verlag]. vi, 463 p. hrsg. von August Buck.
150. Buitrago, F. and Haus der Kulturen der Welt., Die Verdammte Inspiration : kolumbianische Literatur nach Gabriel Garc‚ia M‚arquez. 1992, Berlin: Verlag Volk & Welt. 136 p. [herausgegeben vom Haus der Kulturen der Welt ; aus dem Spanischen von Heidi Brang ... et al.].
151. Bunch, A., M. Collier, and New Frontiers Natural Foods (Solvang Calif.), A muse came to dinner : recipes of inspiration. 2001, Solvang, CA: New Frontiers. 200 p. by Anne Bunch, Missy Collier, and New Frontiers Natural Foods ; illustrated by Betty Seaman.
153. Burkhardt, H., Die Inspiration heiliger Schriften bei Philo von Alexandrien. 1988, Giessen: Brunnen. xi, 265 p. Helmut Burkhardt.
154. Burnett, W., The spirit of man; great stories and experiences of spiritual crisis, inspiration, and the joy of life. [1st ed. 1958, New York,: Hawthorn Books. 409 p. by forty famous contemporaries.
155. Burnett, W., The spirit of man; great stories and experiences of spiritual crisis, inspiration, and the joy of life. 1969, Freeport, N.Y.,: Books for Libraries Press. 409 p. by forty famous contemporaries.
156. Burns, R. and W.D. Fisher, Burns and the Bible : a series of parallels to show lovers of Burns the inspiration he found in the Bible, and to show lovers of the Bible how much of its spirit they will find in Burns. 1977, Folcroft, Pa.: Folcroft Library Editions. 64 p. selected by W. D. Fisher.
157. Burns, R. and W.D. Fisher, Burns and the Bible: a series of parallels to show lovers of Burns the inspiration he found in the Bible, and to show lovers of the Bible how much of its spirit they will find in Burns. 1978, Norwood, Pa.: Norwood Editions.  p. selected by W. D. Fisher.
158. Burtchaell, J.T., Catholic theories of Biblical inspiration since 1810: a review and critique. 1969, London,: Cambridge U.P. viii, 342 p. 23 cm. main themes:
160. Bush, L.R. and T.J. Nettles, Baptists and the Bible : the Baptist doctrines of Biblical inspiration and religious authority in historical perspective. 1980, Chicago: Moody Press. 456 p. L. Russ Bush and Tom J. Nettles.
163. Butcher, S.H., Harvard lectures on Greek subjects. 1969, Port Washington, N.Y.,: Kennikat Press. viii, 266 p. 20 cm.
164. Byam Shaw, R. and C. Drake, Interiors by design : advice and inspiration from the professionals. 2003, New York, NY: Ryland Peters & Small Ros Byam Shaw with photography by Christopher Drake.
165. Cameron, N.M.d.S., Biblical higher criticism and the defense of infallibilism in 19th century Britain. Texts and studies in religion ; v. 33. 1987, Lewiston, N.Y.: E. Mellen Press. 419 p. Nigel M. de S. Cameron.
172. Canfield, J., Chicken soup for the single's soul : 101 stories of love and inspiration for the single, divorced and widowed. 1999, Deerfield Beach, Fla.: Health Communications. xxiii, 392 p. Jack Canfield ... [et al.].
181. Cannon, W.S., The Jesus revolution; new inspiration for evangelicals. 1971, Nashville, Tenn.,: Broadman Press. 144 p. [by] William S. Cannon.
182. Carlson, M., An apple for my teacher. 2001, Tulsa, Okla.: Honor Books. 92 p. by Melody Carlson.
183. Carlton, J., Life messages : inspiration for the woman's spirit. 2002, Kansas City, Mo.: Andrews McMeel Pub. xv, 282 p. Josephine Carlton.
184. Carlton, J., Life messages : inspiration for the woman`s spirit. 2003, New York, NY: MJF BOOKS. p. Josephine Carlton.
185. Carrick, D., Morgan and the artist. 1985, New York: Clarion Books.  p.An artist paints a tiny man who walks out of the painting and announces that he is the painter's inspiration. by Donald Carrick.
186. Carroll, B.H. and J.B. Cranfill, Inspiration of the Bible. 1980 ed. 1980, Nashville: T. Nelson. xii, 137 p. by B. H. Carroll ; compiled and edited by J. B. Cranfill ; original introd. by George W. Truett and L. R. Scarborough.
187. Carroll, L. and J. Todd, Alice's adventures in Wonderland. 1984, New York: Crown Publishers. 158 p.,  leaf of plates.A version of the classic fantasy in which the illustrator portrays Alice as Alice Liddell, Carroll's original inspiration for the story. Lewis Carroll ; illustrated by Justin Todd.
190. Carson, D.A. and J.D. Woodbridge, Scripture and truth. 1992, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Baker Book House. 446 p. edited by D.A. Carson and John D. Woodbridge.
191. Carter, J.V., Inspiration 52 : for those woh would challenge themselves to take a step towards greatness. 1st ed. 2003, Long Beach, CA: Inspiration 52 Pub. p. Jerome Vincent Carter ... [et al.].
193. Cavolina, M.J.F. and M. Bunson, All shall be well : hope and inspiration from great Catholic thinkers. 1st ed. 2004, New York: Berkley Books Jane Cavolina and Matthew Bunson. main themes: Spiritual life Catholic Church Quotations, maxims, etc.
196. Chadwick, N.K., Poetry & prophecy. 1975, Folcroft, Pa.: Folcroft Library Editions. xvi, 110 p.,  leaves of plates by N. Kershaw Chadwick.
197. Chadwick, N.K., Poetry & prophecy. 1976, Norwood, Pa.: Norwood Editions. xvi, 110 p.,  leaves of plates by N. Kershaw Chadwick.
198. Chadwick, N.K., Poetry & prophecy. 1977, Philadelphia: R. West. xvi, 110 p.,  leaves of plates by N. Kershaw Chadwick.
200. Chester, G., C. Adams, and R. Mattingly, The new breed II. 1990, Endicott, NY
201. Chiba, Y., "Hirameki" no kaihatsu. 1985, TŚokyŚo: KŚodansha. 203 p. Chiba Yasunori.
203. Christensen, C. and A. Gitz-Johansen, Issittumit isumassarsiat : qalipaasartoq Gitz-Johansen = Arktisk inspiration : maleren Gitz-Johansen = Arctic inspiration : Gitz-Johansen, the artist / Charlotte Christensen. 2000, Nuuk, Greenland: Atuakkiorfik. 94 p. Arktisk inspiration
204. Christensen, M.J., C. S. Lewis on Scripture : his thoughts on the nature of Biblical inspiration, the role of revelation, and the question of inerrancy. 1979, Waco, Tex.: Word Books. 120 p. Michael J. Christensen ; pref. by Owen Barfield ; introd. by Clyde S. Kilby.
206. Christianity Today Inc. and C.F.H. Henry, Basic Christian doctrines. [1st ed. 1962, New York,: Holt. 302 p. by Oswald T. Allis [and others] Edited by Carl F. H. Henry.
207. Christmas, C., Candy Christmas's Christmas collection : recipes, stories, and inspiration from Candy's house to yours. 2002, West Monroe, LA: Howard Pub. main themes: Christmas cookery.
209. Clark, T., The theory of inspiration : composition as a crisis of subjectivity in romantic and post-romantic writing. 1997, Manchester ; New York
211. Cohen, A., A deep breath of life : daily inspiration for heart-centered living. 1996, Carlsbad, CA: Hay House. 1 v. (unpaged) Alan Cohen.
212. Cohen, A., Wisdom of the heart : inspiration for a life worth living. 2002, Carlsbad, Calif.: Hay House. x, 130 p. Alan Cohen.
214. Coleridge, S.T. and H.N. Coleridge, Confessions of an inquiring spirit, 1840. 1971, Menston,: Scolar Press. , xi, 112 p. [edited from the author's ms. by Henry Nelson Coleridge]
215. Collett, S., All about the Bible. Bible reference library. 1989, Westwood, N.J.: Barbour Books. 324 p. Sidney Collett.
216. Conny, B.M. and Michel Design., Inspiration for living. 1992, White Plains, N.Y.: Peter Pauper Press. 1 v. (unpaged) compiled by Beth Mende Conny ; design by Michel Design.
217. Cook, J., The Rubicon dictionary of positive & motivational quotations : believed to be the world's largest collection of life-affirming & inspiring thoughts & sayings. 1993, Newington, Conn.: Rubicon Press. 445 p. compiled & arranged by John Cook.
218. Cooper, J.H. and Fourteen Friends (Group), Fourteen Friends' guide to eldercaring : practical advice, inspiration, shared experiences, space for your thoughts. 1999, Sterling, VA: Capital Books. 160 p. written by the Fourteen Friends, Joan Hunter Cooper ... [et al.] ; with photographs and illustrations by Judy Sherwood McLeod and friends.
220. Copani, P., Peter Copani's Handbook for people in search of love, money, power, happiness, inspiration, sound health and/or peace of mind. 1993, Highland City, FL: Rainbow Books. 162 p. Peter Copani.
221. Cornforth, J., The inspiration of the past : country house taste in the twentieth century. 1985, Harmondsworth, Middlesex, England ; New York, N.Y., U.S.A.: Viking in association with Country Life. 233 p.,  p. of plates John Cornforth ; with photographs by Timothy Beddow.
222. Costello, A., Down to earth but looking up : stories to lift the spirit. 1999, Allen, Tex.: T. More. 239 p. Andrew J. Costello.
223. Cotner, J., Looking for God in all the right places : prayers and poems to comfort, inspire, and connect humanity. 2004, Chicago, Ill.: Loyola Press June Cotner.
224. Cousteau, J.Y., A sea of legends : inspiration from the sea. 1973, New York: World Pub. 144 p. [J. Y. Cousteau].
225. Covey, S.R., Living the 7 habits : stories of courage and inspiration. 1999, New York: Simon & Schuster. xix, 310 p. Stephen R. Covey.
227. Crane, W., William Morris to Whistler : papers and addresses on art and craft and the commonweal. 1976, Norwood, Pa.: Norwood Editions. x, 277 p. by Walter Crane ; with ill. from drawings by the author & other sources.
228. Crane, W., William Morris to Whistler : papers and addresses on art and craft and the commonweal. 1977, Philadelphia: R. West. x, 277 p. by Walter Crane ; with ill. from drawings by the author & other sources.
230. Criswell, W.A., T. George, and D. George, Why I preach that the Bible is literally true. 1995, Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman & Holman. xii, 271 p. W.A. Criswell ;foreword by O.S. Hawkins ;Timothy & Denise George, editors.
232. Crosby, T.E., Is your God real?. The Growing Christian's library. 1988, Washington, DC: Review and Herald Pub. Association. 143 p. Timothy E. Crosby.
233. Crouch, O.L., What the Bible says about the Bible. What the Bible says series. 1981, Joplin, Mo.: College Press Pub. Co. x, 351 p. by Owen L. Crouch.
234. Crowder, R.J., Back to basics : a book of inspiration and devotion for Christian living in th twent-first century. 1999, Mount Airy, N.C.: Cherry Street Books. 128 p. Richard J. Crowder.
235. Crumpler, F.H., God is near; bedside companion of inspiration and strength. 1973, Old Tappan, N.J.,: F. H. Revell. 63 p. [by] Frank H. Crumpler.
237. Culmer, K.H., Yes, Jesus loves me : 31 love stories. 2003, Kingwood, Tex.: Good Word Productions. x, 197 p. edited by Kathy Hood Culmer.
238. Cunningham, G.H. and L. Welty, The little book of prayer, with inspiration from the Psalms. 1974, [Kansas City, Mo.,: Hallmark.  p. Selected and written by Gail Harano Cunningham. Illustrated by Linda Welty.
239. Cunningham, G.H. and L. Welty, The little book of prayer : with inspiration from the Psalms. 1975, Kansas City, Mo.: Hallmark.  p. by Gail Harano Cunningham ; illustrated by Linda Welty.
240. Curtis, H., MTIV : process, inspiration, and practice for the new media designer. 2002, Indianapolis, Ind.: New Riders. 239 p. by Hillman Curtis.
243. Dahlie, E., Bernelly & Harriet : the country mouse and the city mouse. 1st ed. 2002, Boston: Little, Brown. 1 v. (unpaged).Updates Aesop's fable as Bernelly, a fly-fishing instructor, is introduced to the excitement of city life by her cousin, Harriet, who then accompanies Bernelly to the peaceful countryside in search of artistic inspiration. Elizabeth Dahlie.
244. Dantine, W., Der Heilige und der unheilige Geist; Ťuber die Erneuerung der UrteilsfŤahigkeit. 1973, [Stuttgart,: Radius Verlag. 253 p. 22 cm.
248. Deeter, C., Seymour Bleu. 1st ed. 1998, New York: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers. 1 v. (unpaged).After searching for inspiration for his next painting in a world filled with color, a famous cat artist finally finds it among his friends. by Catherine Deeter.
250. DeMain, B., Behind the muse : pop and rock's greatest songwriters talk about their work and inspiration. 2001, Cranberry Township, PA: Tiny Ripple Books. xiii, 297 p. Bill DeMain.
253. Devillier, C., Helen Keller. 2004, Edina, Minn.: ABDO Pub. Co. v. cm. Christy Devillier.
254. DeWitt, H.A., The Beatles : untold tales. 2000, Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co. ix, 272 p. by Howard A. DeWitt.
255. DhahabŚi, M.Ú. al-WaÚhy-- wa-al-QurģŚan al-karŚim. al-ÚTabįah 1. ed. 1986, [Cairo]: Maktabat Wahbah. 163 p. MuÚhammad ÚHusayn al-DhahabŚi.
256. Di Martino, E., Rembrandt : ispirazioni per Goya = an inspiration for Goya. 2001, Milano: Mazzotta. 142 p. [curatore della mostra, Enzo Di Martino, Isadora Rose-De Viejo, Vincenzo Sanfo).
257. Dickinson, S., The case of the vanishing spinster, and other mystery stories. 1972, London,: Collins. 256 p. chosen by Susan Dickinson; illustrated by Robert Micklewright.
260. Ditessa, R. and E. O'Connor, Eileen O'Connor : a saintly inspiration. 1999, Randwick, N.S.W.: News Diary. 90 p. written and edited by Rob Ditessa.
262. Doan, E.L., Your treasury of inspiration : an album of favorite selections for daily inspiration and enjoyment : an anthology of 1200 prayers, scripture portions, memorable quotations, homey sentiments, inspirational poetry and prose. New ed. 1979, Grand Rapids: Zondervan Pub. House compiled by Eleanor L. Doan.
263. Dockery, D.S., Christian scripture : an evangelical perspective on inspiration, authority, and interpretation. 1995, Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman & Holman. xi, 257 p. David S. Dockery.
264. Dodds, M. and B. Dodds, The joy of marriage : inspiration and encouragement for couples. 1994, Deephaven, MN
265. Don't Sweat Press., The don't sweat affirmations : 100 inspirations to help make your life happier and more relaxed. 1st ed. 2001, New York: Hyperion. 190 p. by the editors of Don't Sweat Press ; foreword by Richard Carlson.
266. Dorrance, A. and G. Averbuch, The vision of a champion : advice and inspiration from the world's most successful women's soccer coach. 2002, Chelsea, MI: Sleeping Bear Press. xxix, 327 p. by Anson Dorrance and Gloria Averbuch ; foreword by Mia Hamm.
268. Dowdall, M. and S. Meehan, Pep talk : inspiration from America's great coaches. 1995, San Francisco: Chronicle Books. 88 p. selected by Mike Dowdall & Sheila Meehan.
271. Dronke, P., Sources of inspiration : studies in literary transformation : 400-1500. 1997, Roma: Edizioni di storia e letteratura. 409 p. Peter Dronke.
273. Drotar, D.L., Hiking the U.S.A. : a sourcebook for maps, guidebooks & inspiration. 1991, Washington, DC
274. Duchesneau, L., The voice of the muse : a study of the role of inspiration in musical composition. 1986, Frankfurt am Main ; New York: P. Lang. 201 p. Louise Duchesneau.
275. Duck, E., The pen is my pulpit : poems of inspiration and humor. 2002, Mt. Pleasant, TX: Dallas Pub. p. Earl Duck.
278. Dyer, D., A dietitian's cancer story : information and inspiration for recovery and healing from a 3-time cancer survivor. 2002, Ann Arbor, MI: Swan Press. 112 p. Diana Dyer.
279. Dzelzkalns, L.A.F., View from the mountaintop : a journey into wholeness : a contemplative, inspirational book of poems. 1995, Milwaukee: Ageless Dominion Pub. xix, 109 p. Lee Ann Fagan Dzelzkalns.
289. Eddy, M.B., Inspiration for life's relationships : quotations of mary baker eddy. 2002, Boston, MA: Writings of Mary Baker Eddy. p. Mary Baker Eddy.
290. Eddy, M.B., Inspiration for life's relationships : qutotations from mary baker eddy. 2003, Boston, MA: Writings of Mary Baker Eddy. p. Mary Baker Eddy.
291. Edgarian, C. and T. Jenks, The writer's life : intimate thoughts on work, love, inspiration, and fame from the diaries of the world's great writers. 1st ed. 1997, New York: Vintage Books. xx, 279 p. edited by Carol Edgarian and Tom Jenks.
292. Eiben, T. and M. Gannon, The practical writer : from inspiration to publication. 2004, New York: Penguin Books edited by Therese Eiben and Mary Gannon, with the staff of Poets & writers magazine.
294. Eisen, A., Reflection on faith & inspiration. 1995, Kansas City, Mo.: Andrews and McMeel. 39 p. Reflection on faith and inspiration
295. Eisen, A. and Miniature Book Collection (Library of Congress), Words of wisdom : a book of inspiration. 1992, Kansas City, Mo.: Andrews and McMeel. 79 p. [compiled by Armand Eisen].
296. Elbert, S. and M. Glastonbury, Inspiration and drudgery : notes on literature and domestic labour in the nineteenth century. Explorations in feminism ; no. 5. 1978, London: Women's Research and Resources Centre Publications. , 48 p. Sarah Elbert, Marion Glastonbury.
300. Emerson, R.W. and R. Whelan, Self-reliance : the wisdom of Ralph Waldo Emerson as inspiration for daily living. 1st ed. 1991, New York: B. Tower. 207 p. edited and with an introduction by Richard Whelan.
301. Enfield, E., Ditch hunting, for year-round recreation, decoration inspiration, and profit : a guide to gathering, crafting, and selling found natural materials and plants. 1st ed. 1998, Central City, IA: Calathus. vi, 104 p. Elizabeth Enfield.
302. Epstein, D.K. and L. Hanick, The inspiration, please! : trivia quiz book : 1,173 questions and answers about religion based on television's only game show with a faith lift. 1st ed. 1997, New York: William Morrow. xix, 215 p. edited by Donald K. Epstein and Linda Hanick ; with an introduction by television host Robert G. Lee.
303. Ericson, L. and D. Ericson, Ethnic costume : clothing designs and techniques with an international inspiration. 1979, New York: Van Nostrand. 208 p. Lois Ericson and Diane Ericson ; illustrated by Diane Ericson.
304. Eubanks, S., Quotable King : words of wisdom, inspiration, and freedom by and about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. : one of America's great civil rights leaders. Potent quotables. 2002, Nashville, Tenn.
305. Evans, F.W., Shaker communism; or, Tests of divine inspiration. The second Christian or gentile Pentecostal Church, as exemplified by seventy communities of Shakers in America. 1974, [New York,: AMS Press. vii, 120 p. London, J. Burns, 1871.
308. F‚evotte, P.-M. and C. De Meester, Aimer la Bible avec Elisabeth de la Trinit‚e. Epiphanie Carmel,. 1991, Paris: Editions du Cerf. 142 p. Patrick-Marie F‚evotte ; pr‚eface par Michel Coloni ; pr‚esentation par Conrad de Meester.
309. Fairfield, H., The embroidery design sourcebook : inspiration from around the world. 1994, London
310. Fakayode, T., Not yet over. 2000, Ibadan: Inspiration House Publishing. 182 p. Tiwatope Fakayode. main themes:
312. Fassett, K., Glorious inspiration : Kaffe Fassett's needlepoint source book. 1991, London: Century. 191 p. col. ill. ; 32 cm.
313. Fassett, K., Kaffe Fassett's glorious inspiration for needlepoint & knitting. 2000, New York: Sterling Pub. Co. 191 p. Glorious inspiration for needlepoint & knitting
315. Fassett, K. and S. Lovi, Glorious color : sources of inspiration for knitting and needlepoint, with 17 projects. 1st ed. 1988, New York: Potter : Distributed by Crown. 159 p. by Kaffe Fassett ; photography by Steve Lovi.
316. Fauqui‚e Besc‚os, R., La voz en el espejo. 1993, Caracas, Venezuela: Institutos [sic] de Altos Estudios de Am‚erica Latina : Alfadil Ediciones. 110 p."Uses Carlos Fuentes' and Octavio Paz's essays as inspiration for reflecting on Latin American identity. Cites as a central idea Fuentes' proposal that Latin America was born from heresy, as well as Paz's concept of identity as mask. Shows interest in determining why authors write, and returns to this subject with regularity. For the author, literature is of interest primarily for its ideas"--Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 57. Rafael Fauqui‚e.
317. Fehrman, C.A.D., Poetic creation : inspiration or craft. 1980, Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press. vii, 229 p. by Carl Fehrman ; translated by Karin Petherick.
320. Ferry, J., The national anthem. American symbols and their meanings. 2003, Philadelphia: Mason Crest Publishers. 48 p.Traces the history of the Star Spangled Banner, from a lawyer's poem written during the War of 1812, through its official recognition as the national anthem in 1931, to its ongoing inspiration today. Joseph Ferry ; [introduction by Barry Moreno].
322. Finley, D. and T.W. Glaspey, Where the grass is always greener : insight and inspiration from the fairway. 2000, Eugene, Or.: Harvest House Publishers. 46 p. paintings by Donny Finley ; text compiled by Terry Glaspey.
323. Fischer, J., Be thou my vision : daily inspiration from the greatest hymns of all time. 1995, Ann Arbor, Mich.: Vine Books. 385 p. John Fischer.
325. Fitch, A.M., Reading between the lines : discovering the one purpose behind the twenty-seven books of the New Testament. 1995, Joplin, Mo.: College Press Pub. Co. 194 p. Alger Fitch.
328. Flanders, M., D. Swann, and N.B. Westcott, The hippopotamus song : a muddy love story. 1st ed. 1991, Boston: Joy Street Books. 1 v. (unpaged).Lovestruck hippos and their muddy escapades provide inspiration for a humorous song. Music included with book. words by Michael Flanders ; music by Donald Swann and Michael Flanders ; illustrated by Nadine Bernard Westcott.
329. Fletcher, A.W., Through many bridges : celebrating the seasons. 1997, Mobile, Ala.: Factor Press. 178 p. by Amelia W. Fletcher.
330. Flood, A.E., Management by inspiration : leadership through self-understanding. 1991, Bend, OR: Pugrose Pub. 105,  p. Allan E. Flood.
331. Florendo, A., Ricky Reyes : hair majesty : thirty years of inspiration. 2000, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines: Hairline International. 154 p.,  p. of plates by Abe Florendo.
332. Ford, C.W. and G.R. Carlson, The inspired scriptures. 1978, Springfield, MO.: Gospel Pub. House. 127 p. Charles W. Ford.
333. Forpe, W. and J. McCollister, The Sunshine book : expressions of love, hope and inspiration. 1979, Middle Village, N.Y.: J. David Publishers. 250 p.A collection of inspirational quotations illustrated with line drawings and photographs. [compiled] by Will Forpe & John C. McCollister.
335. Franklin-Carrier, M., Chinese painting : ideas and inspiration. 1995, London
336. Frasier, D., Miss Alaineus : a vocabulary disaster. 1st ed. 2000, San Diego: Harcourt Brace. 1 v. (unpaged).When Sage's spelling and definition of a word reveal her misunderstanding of it to her classmates, she is at first embarrassed but then uses her mistake as inspiration for the vocabulary parade. written and illustrated by Debra Frasier.
338. Freeman, S.T., Conversations with women who export : inspiration, motivation, and strategy. 2000, Washington, D.C.: All American Small Business Exporters Association. xx, 163 p. by Sharon T. Freeman.
339. Freeman, W.B., The little inspirational bathroom bible book: : facts, trivia, humor & inspiration from the good book. 1st ed. The little inspirational . . . .. book ; first. 2002, Lancaster, PA: Starburst Publishers. p. W. B. Freeman.
340. Freke, T., The encyclopedia of spirituality : information and inspiration to transform your life. 2000, New York: Sterling Pub. 256 p. Timothy Freke.
342. Fukagawa, H., HassŚo goten : hirameki e no shŚotai. Shohan. ed. 1990, TŚokyŚo: DentsŚu. 205 p. Fukagawa Hideo = HassŚo goten / Hideo Fukagawa.
343. Fulford, D.G., One memory at a time : inspiration and advice for writing your family story. 1st ed. 2000, New York: Doubleday. 156 p. D.G. Fulford.
344. Fuller, D.O., True or false? The Westcott-Hort textual theory examined. 1973, Grand Rapids,: Grand Rapids International Publications. 295 p. 21 cm.
345. Fumaroli, M., L'inspiration du poŠete de Poussin : essai sur l'all‚egorie du Parnasse. Les Dossiers du D‚epartement des peintures, 36. 1989, Paris: MinistŠere de la culture, de la communication, des grands travaux et du Bicentenaire, Editions de la R‚eunion des mus‚ees nationaux. 119 p. Marc Fumaroli.
347. Gabbard, A., No mountain too high : a triumph over breast cancer : the story of the women of Expedition Inspiration. 1998, Seattle, WA: Seal Press. xxii, 231 p. Andrea Gabbard.
348. Gabel, H., InspirationsverstŤandnis im Wandel : theologische Neuorientierung im Umfeld des Zweiten Vatikanischen Konzils. 1991, Mainz: M.-GrŤunewald-Verlag. 351 p. Helmut Gabel.
352. Galembo, P. and R.F. Thompson, Divine inspiration : from Benin to Bahia. 2nd ed. 1998, Brooklyn, NY: Athelia Henrietta Press. xiii, 169 p. [photographs by] Phyllis Galembo ; essays by Robert Farris Thompson ... [et al.] ; foreword by David Byrne.
354. Gaussen, L., The divine inspiration of the Bible. New enl. type ed. 1971, Grand Rapids, Mich.,: Kregel Publications. 382 p. Translated from the French by David D. Scott.
356. GŤottner-Abendroth, H., FŤur Brigida, GŤottin der Inspiration : neun patriarchatskritische Essays und Thesen zum Matriarchat. Deutsche Erstausg., 1. Aufl. ed. Essayband ; 2. 1998, Frankfurt am Main: Zweitausendeins. 285 p. Heide GŤottner-Abendroth.
358. Gibbs, J., Curtains and draperies : history, design, inspiration. 1994, Woodstock, N.Y.: Overlook Press. 224 p. Jenny Gibbs.
361. Gill, E., D. Everett, and C. Davis, Celtic pilgrimages : sites, seasons, and saints : an inspiration for spiritual journeys. 1997, London
367. Goldwasser, D., Living on the edge : personal stories of inspiration. 2001, New York: Judaica Press by Dovid Goldwasser. main themes: Goldwasser, Dovid Anecdotes.
369. Gonzalez, R., The fire in our souls : quotations of wisdom and inspiration by Latino Americans. 1996, New York: Plume. xiii, 173 p. [compiled by] Rosie Gonzalez ; foreword by Edward James Olmos.
370. Goodacre, S.H. and L. Carroll, The listing of the Snark : a listing of editions and issues of Lewis Carroll's The hunting of the snark from its inspiration on July 18, 1874 to July 18, 1974. 1974, [Burton-on-Trent: the author]. , 10 p. by Selwyn H. Goodacre.
371. Goodnow, F.J., C.G. Haines, and M.E. Dimock, Essays on the law and practice of governmental administration; a volume in honor of Frank Johnson Goodnow. Contributed by his students in grateful acknowledgment of his scholarly inspiration and counsel. 1971, New York,: AMS Press. xvii, 321 p. Edited by Charles G. Haines and Marshall E. Dimock.
372. Goodrick, E.W., Is my Bible the inspired word of God?. 1988, Portland, Or.: Multnomah. 114 p. Edward W. Goodrick.
374. Gordon, M., Alphabets and images : inspiration from letter forms. 1974, London: Batsford. 96 p. Maggie Gordon.
375. Gordon, M., Alphabets and images : inspiration from letterforms. 1975, New York: Scribner. 96 p. Maggie Gordon.
376. Gottlieb, J., M. Gottlieb, and A. Gottlieb, Spriggles : inspiration. 2002, Petoskey, Mich.: Mountain Watch Press. 1 v. (unpaged).Spriggles combines "spirit" and "giggles" to help inspire children to set goals, be persistent, pursue challenges, and learn to share. by Jeff and Martha Gottlieb ; illustrations by Alexander Gottlieb.
378. Grace, J.A., Thoughts of inspiration : heartwarming and therapeutic. 2003, Enumclaw, WA: Pleasant Word. p. Jo Anne Grace.
381. Gray, A., Stories for a cheerful heart. 2000, Sisters, Or.: Multnomah Publishers. 137 p. compiled by Alice Gray.
382. Greenberg, S., The wisdom of modern Rabbis : a treasury of guidance and inspiration. 2001, New York, NY: Citadel Press. 296 p. Sidney Greenberg.
383. Greenberg, S. and P. Roth, In every generation : a treasury of inspiration for Passover and the seder. 1998, Northvale, NJ: Jason Aronson. xxvii, 403 p. compiled and edited by Sidney Greenberg and Pamela Roth.
388. Gregory, S.J. and B. Leonardo, They conquered AIDS! : true life adventures from self-reliance, thru inspiration, into transformation. 1989, Palm Springs, CA: Tree of Life Publications. 360 p. Scott J. Gregory, Bianca Leonardo.
389. Grierson, F., The Celtic temperament, and other essays. 1970, Port Washington, N.Y.,: Kennikat Press. 189 p. 18 cm.
390. Grollenberg, L.H. and J. Kerkhofs, Minister? Pastor? Prophet? : Grass-roots leadership in the churches. 1981, New York: Crossroad Pub. Co. 102 p. Lucas Grollenberg ... [et al.] ; [translated by John Bowden]
391. Gromacki, R.G., Translations on trial : is your Bible the Word of God?. What we believe. 1990, Lincoln, NE: Back to the Bible. 62 p. by Robert G. Gromacki.
392. Grover, P., Henry James and the French novel; a study in inspiration. 1973, New York,: Barnes & Noble Books. 221 p. 23 cm. main themes: James, Henry, 1843-1916 Knowledge Literature.
393. Grover, P., Henry James and the French novel; a study in inspiration. 1973, London,: Elek. 221 p. 23 cm.
395. Gunnels, T. and J.J. Powell, Keep your lights on : learn the art of staying focused, encouraged, and enthused about your personal and career goals. 1998, Allen, TX: Thomas More Publishing. 255 p.Inspirational guide to living life fully by examining the influence of other people, personal values, and plans for the future. Tom Gunnels ; introduction by John Powell.
396. Guo, J., Wen xue chuang zuo ling gan lun = Wenxue chuangzuo lingganlun. Di 1 ban. ed. 1990, Chengdu: Sichuan da xue chu ban she : Sichuan sheng xin hua shu dian jing xiao. 3, 8, 361 p. Guo Jiulin zhu.
397. Hadden, P., The artist's quest for inspiration. 1999, New York: Allworth Press. xvi, 255 p. Peggy Hadden.
398. Haddock, D.A., Insights and inspiration : stories and poems. 1997, Chadds Ford, PA: WJM Press. p. Dover A. Haddock.
402. Hampton, M.P., Tea and inspiration. 1995, Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers. v, 87,  p. Mary Pielenz Hampton ; photography by Lorraine Maksoudian.
403. Hampton, M.P., Coffee, cookies & inspiration : heartwarming moments with God : a collection of devotions & recipes. 1998, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Zondervan Gifts. 90 p. Mary Pielenz Hampton.
405. Hand, M.V., For every time and season : inspiration for daily living. 1997, Cleveland, Tenn.: Pathway Press. 279 p. Marcus V. Hand.
406. Hannon, T., Walk on : a meaningful life. 1998, [Louisville, Ohio]: T. Harmon. 399 p. Tom Hannon.
408. Hapka, C., Disney's Add a little magic : words of inspiration. 1st ed. 1999, New York, N.Y.: Disney Press. 1 v. (unpaged) [compiled by Catherine Hapka].
409. Hardin, T., The pre-raphaelites : inspiration from the past. 1996, New York: Smithmark Publishers. p. Terri Hardin.
410. Harding, A.J., Coleridge and the inspired word. 1985, Kingston: McGill-Queen's University Press. xiv, 187 p. Anthony John Harding.
412. Harless, D., Fireside chats : a treasury of inspiration. 1974, Grand Rapids: Baker Book House. 91 p. Dan Harless.
413. Harpur, A., Work : inspiration and transformation. 1998, [Ireland]: Blackhall. 126 p. Andr‚eeHarpur. main themes:
416. Harvey, G., A Garden of inspiration. 1992, New York Gramercy Books ;: Avenel Distributed by Outlet Book Co.  p. edited by Gail Harvey.
417. Harvey, J. and M. Downes, Music and inspiration. 1999, London ; New York: Faber and Faber. xxiv, 192 p. Jonathan Harvey ; edited by Michael Downes.
421. Hayes, J.R., et al., Signs of inspiration : the art of Prophet William J. Blackmon. 1999, Milwaukee, Wis.: Patrick and Beatrice Haggerty Museum of Art, Marquette University. 84 p. Jeffrey R. Hayes assisted by David K. Smith ; essays by Jeffrey R. Hayes ... [et al.].
422. Hazen, B.S., The very best name for baby : over 5,000 names for boys and girls--plus a store house of inspiration to help you choose. 1986, Norwalk, Conn.: C.R. Gibson Co. 84 p. by Barbara Shook Hazen.
423. Heermann, I. and Linden-Museum Stuttgart., Form colour inspiration : Oceanic art from New Britain. 2001, Stuttgart: Arnoldsche. 208 p. Ingrid Heermann (ed.).
424. Heller, J., et al., The Old Testament as inspiration in culture : international academic symposium, Prague, September 1995. 2001, Tťrebenice: Ml‚yn. 205 p., 16 p. of plates editors of the volume, Jan Heller, Shemaryahu Talmon, Hana Hlav‚aťckov‚a ; executive editor, Martin Prudk‚y.
429. Heschel, A.J. and M.M. Faierstein, Prophetic inspiration after the prophets : Maimonides and other medieval authorities. 1996, Hoboken, NJ: Ktav. xv, 157 p. by Abraham J. Heschel ; edited by Morris M. Faierstein ; preface by Moshe Idel.
430. Hiesmayr, E., Das Karge als Inspiration = Sobriedad ejemplar. 1991, Wien: LŤocker Verlag. 145 p. Ernst Hiesmayr.
432. Himes, E.H., Growing in the priesthood : messages of inspiration and motivation with personal records of fulfillment. 1975, Bountiful, Utah: Horizon Publishers. 128 p. by Ellvert H. Himes.
434. Hindson, E.E. and H. Eyrich, Totally sufficient. 1997, Eugene, Or.: Harvest House Publishers. 299 p. Ed Hindson and Howard Eyrich, general editors.
435. Hinton, B., Sweet sweet inspiration : spiritual nuggets. 2003, Enumclaw, WA: Pleasant Word. p. Barbara Hinton.
437. Hirsch, E., The demon and the angel : searching for the source of artistic inspiration. 1st ed. 2002, New York: Harcourt. xiii, 321 p. Edward Hirsch.
444. Hoogstra, J.T., John Calvin, contemporary prophet; a symposium. 1959, Grand Rapids,: Baker Book House. 257 p. 23 cm.
448. Hughes, M.D., Treasures of inspiration; a keepsake of beautiful photographs and writing. 1971, [Kansas City, Mo.,: Hallmark Cards.  p. illus. (part col.) 23 cm.
449. Hughes, M.D. and B. Clark, The Lord is my shepherd; new inspiration from favorite Bible verses. 1969, [Kansas City, Mo.]: Hallmark Editions.  p. Illustrated by Betsey Clark. Selected by Mary Dawson Hughes.
450. Huisjen, D., Everything's coming up joy : inspiration for a woman of faith. 1999, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Zondervan Pub. House. 1 v. (unpaged) [compiled by Donna Huisjen].
452. Hunt, A.E. and B. Dodge, Pretzels by the dozen : truth and inspiration with a heart-shaped twist. 2002, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Zonderkidz. 1 v. (unpaged).A counting book that examines the history and religious significance of pretzels. Includes a recipe for making pretzels. written by Angela Elwell Hunt ; illustrated by Bill Dodge.
454. Hutchens, N., Memories of a midwestern farm : good food and inspiration from around the kitchen table. 1995, New York: Pocket Books. xi, 179 p. Nancy Hutchens ; illustrated by Richard Lang Chandler.
456. Hyams, G., Incense : rituals, mystery, lore. 2004, San Francisco: Chronicle Books Gina Hyams ; photographs by Susie Cushner.
457. Ikerman, R.C., Let prayer help you. 1980, Philadelphia, Pa.
458. Ince, W.N., The poetic theory of Paul Val‚ery: inspiration and technique. 2nd ed. 1970, Leicester,: Leicester U.P. , 187 p. by W. N. Ince.
459. Ireland, K. and C. Canyon, Wonderful nature, wonderful you. 1st ed. 1996, Nevada City, CA: DAWN Publications. 1 v. (unpaged).The lessons of nature and the animal kingdom are explored, with relevant analogies to the lives of human beings. [by Karin Ireland ; illustrations by Christopher Canyon].
460. Ireland, N.O., Index to inspiration : a thesaurus of subjects for speakers and writers. 1976, Westwood, Mass.: F. W. Faxon Co. xi, 506 p. compiled by Norma Olin Ireland.
461. JŚaÚhiÚz and S.d.A.a.-A. MuÚhammad, NaÚzm al-QurģŚan. Min turŚath al-JŚaÚhiÚz. 1995, įŚAbidŚin, al-QŚahirah: Maktabat al-ZahrŚaģ. 10, 360 p.On the inspiration and excellence of the Koran in JŚaÚhiÚz's works. jamį wa-tawthŚiq wa-dirŚasat Saįd įAbd al-įAÚzŚim MuÚhammad.
462. Jacobson, D.A., Inspiration to perspiration : the four essential steps to achieving your goals. 2003, San Diego, CA: Goal Success. p. David A. Jacobson.
463. Jaffe, A., Heartwarmers : award-winning stories of love, courage, and inspiration. 2000, Holbrook, Mass.: Adams Media. x, 229 p. [compiled] by Azriela Jaffe.
464. James, D.L., Tragedy? disappointment? failure?, you can-- bounce back too. 1998, Camp Hill, Pa.: Horizon Books. 251 p. compiled by Diana L. James.
466. James, M., Springs of inspiration. 1973, [Hollywood, Calif.]: Stanyan Books. 61 p. illus. 20 cm.
469. Janeczko, P.B., Seeing the blue between : advice and inspiration for young poets. 1st ed. 2002, Cambridge, Mass.: Candlewick Press. 132 p. compiled by Paul B. Janeczko.
470. Janelle, P., Robert Southwell, the writer; a study in religious inspiration. 1971, Mamaroneck, N.Y.,: P. P. Appel. xi, 336 p. 24 cm. main themes: Southwell, Robert, Saint, 1561?-1595.
471. Jay, If you're my soul-mate, why are you-- running away?! : confessions of a "developing" mystic. 1991, Vero Beach, Fla.: Inspiration House. 101 p. by Jay.
472. Jay, Beyond--all fear : diary of an "ordinary" mystic. 1992, Vero Beach, Fla.: Inspiration House. 101 p. by Jay.
473. Jay, Banished-- from the sandbox. Rev. ed. 1993, Vero Beach, Fla.: Inspiration House. 302 p. Jay.
479. Jenkins, C. and M. Thomas, Monday came. 1994, Santa Rosa, Calif.: SRA. 16 p.With the death of her grandmother, Gabrielle draws comfort and inspiration from her grandmother's blue and white china teapot. written by Catherine Jenkins ; illustrated by Meredith Thomas.
481. Jensen, I.L., Journey of the Bible : the remarkable story of how the Bible came from God to you. 1990, Minneapolis, Minn.: World Wide Publications. 127,  p. Irving L. Jensen.
482. Jensen, M.C., Stories of insight and inspiration. 1976, Salt Lake City: Bookcraft. xiv, 233 p. compiled by Margie Calhoun Jensen.
483. Jerome, J., Instant inspiration action plan workbook. 1st ed. 2003, Phoenix, AZ: Instant Wisdom Pub. p. Jerry Jerome.
484. Jerome, J., Instant inspiration : using quotes to guide you to your goals. 1st ed. 2003, Phoenix, AZ: Instant Wisdom Pub. p. Jerry Jerome.
485. Jewett, S.E., I call my new lung Tina : inspiration from a transplant survivor. 2nd ed. 2003, Camarillo, Calif.: Water Signs Pub. viii, 198 p. Shirley E. Jewett.
486. Jewish Theological Seminary of America. Institute for Religious and Social Studies. and R.M. MacIver, The hour of insight: a sequel to Moments of personal discovery. 1954, New York,: Institute for Religious and Social Studies; distributed by Harper. 145 p. edited by R.M. MacIver.
487. Jewish Theological Seminary of America. Institute for Religious and Social Studies. and R.M. MacIver, The hour of insight: a sequel to Moments of personal discovery. 1972, Freeport, N.Y.,: Books for Libraries Press. ix, 145 p. edited by Robert M. MacIver.
488. John, P., For the children : words of love and inspiration from His Holiness Pope John Paul II. 1st ed. 2000, New York: Scholastic Press. 32 p.A collection of addresses by His Holiness John Paul II, in which he provides words of inspiration particular to young people to guide them in making life choices. col. ill. ; 24 cm. main themes: Catholic children Religious life Juvenile literature.
489. John, P., M.E. Alves, and M.H. Rosa, Spiritual advice from John Paul II : 365 days of inspiration. 2003, Boston: Pauline Books & Media. 1 v. (unpaged) compiled by Mary Emmanuel Alves, Molly H. Rosa.
491. John, P. and A. Goldstein, The private prayers of Pope John Paul II : words of inspiration. 2001, New York, NY: Pocket Books. 209 p. [Pope John Paul II ; translation by Ann Goldstein].
493. Johnson, E.M., Poems of faith and inspiration. 1st ed. 1997, Superior, WI: Savage Press. 126 p. Edwin M. Johnson.
495. Johnson, S.L., The Old Testament in the New : an argument for biblical inspiration. 1980, Grand Rapids, MI: Zondervan Pub. House. 108 p. S. Lewis Johnson.
496. Johnsson, B.E. and H. Dahlberg, Suecia, luz de la inspiraci‚on. 1992, HŤoganŤas, Sweden: Wiken : Bra bŤocker. 239 p. autores, Bengt Emil Johnsson ... [et al.] ; editado por Hans Dahlberg ; ilustraciones de Jane Bark ; traducci‚on, Felipe Mena Gonz‚alez = Sverige, inspirationens ljus / fŤorfattare, Bengt Emil Johnsson ... [et al.] ; sammanstŤalld av Hans Dahlberg ; illustrerad av Jane Bark = Sweden, light of inspiration / authors, Bengt Emil Johnsson ... [et al.] ; edited by Hans Dahlberg ; illustrations by Jane Bark ; translation, Ray Bradfield.
497. Jones, C., The painted kitchen : ideas and inspiration for the creative home decorator. 1992, London
498. Jones, D., D. Seay, and Point of Grace (Musical group), Life, love & other mysteries : advice and inspiration from America's #1 Christian pop group. 1996, New York: Pocket Books. xvi, 222 p. by Point of Grace ; Denise Jones ... [et al.] ; with Davin Seay.
499. Jones, D.J. and Library Council of New South Wales., A source of inspiration & delight : the buildings of the State Library of New South Wales since 1826. 1988, Sydney: Library Council of New South Wales. 176 p. David J. Jones.
500. Jones, J., Rivers of living water : poems of inspiration. 2003, Enumclaw, WA: Pleasant Word. p. Juanita Jones.
502. Jones, J.L. and A.M. Flynn, Mobile robots : inspiration to implementation. 1993, Wellesley, Mass.: A.K. Peters. xvii, 349 p. Joseph L. Jones, Anita M. Flynn.
503. Jones, J.L., B.A. Seiger, and A.M. Flynn, Mobile robots : inspiration to implementation. 2nd ed. 1999, Natick, Mass.: A.K. Peters. xxii, 457 p. Joseph L. Jones, Bruce A. Seiger, Anita M. Flynn.
505. Kagan, S., Sasha Kagan's country inspiration : knitwear for all seasons. 2000, Newtown, CT: Taunton Press. 170 p. Sasha Kagan ; photographs by Jack Deutsch.
506. Kahn, A. and B. Carter, Albert Kahn : inspiration for the modern. 2001, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan Museum of Art. 76 p. Brian Carter, editor ; with essays by Grant Hildebrand, Terry Smith, Brian Carter.
508. Kalinowski, C. and R. DiCianni, A mother's love : a treasury of honor & inspiration. 2000, Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman & Holman. 47 p. based on the painting by Ron DiCianni ; compiled by Caesar Kalinowski.
509. Kaplicky, J., Confessions. 2002, Chichester: Wiley-Academy. 204 p. Jan Kaplicky.
511. Karpen, M.J., Career crossroads : inspiration and ideas for your work/life journey. 1st ed. 1996, Nashville: WorkWorld. xvi, 366 p. by Marian J. Karpen.
512. Kartun-Blum, R. and M. Kadishman, Me-ayin naÚhalti et shiri : sofrim u-meshorerim medabrim įal meÚkorot hashraģah. 2002, Tel Aviv: Yediįot AÚharonot : Sifre Úhemed. 335 p. įorekhet, Rut ÚKarÚtun-Blum ; rishumim, Menasheh ÚKadishman.
513. Kast, V., Freude, Inspiration, Hoffnung. 2. Aufl. ed. 1991, Olten: Walter-Verlag. 197 p. Verena Kast.
516. Keefauver, L., I'm praying for you, friend : prayers and inspiration for all you encounter in life. 2002, Kansas City, Mo.: Andrews McMeel Pub. 81 p. Larry Keefauver.
517. Keefauver, L., I'm praying for you, mom : prayers and inspiration for all you encounter in life. 2002, Kansas City, Mo.: Andrews McMeel Pub. 81 p. Larry Keefauver.
518. Kennedy, P., Hymns of faith & inspiration. 1990, Nashville, Tenn.: Ideals. 1 close score (159 p.) Pamela J. Kennedy.
520. Kensen, S., Sturen op variatie : sociale vernieuwing en de Deense variant als bronnen van inspiratie = Managing on diversity : Dutch social renewal and Danish local development as sources of inspiration. 1999, Den Haag: VNG Uitgeverij. v, 283 p. [S. Kensen].
521. Kidd, S.D. and J.W. Kidd, Person to person inspiration. American university studies. Series V, Philosophy ; v. 164. 1994, New York: P. Lang. xxxv, 140 p. Sunnie D. Kidd and James W. Kidd.
522. Kiesling, A., Psalms for the heart : God's gift of inspiration, celebration, and joy. 2002, Tulsa, Okla.: Honor Books. 1 v. (unpaged) [manuscript written by Angela J. Kiesling].
523. Kimbro, D.P., What keeps me standing : a Black grandmother's guide to peace, hope & inspiration. 1st ed. 2003, New York: Doubleday. 268 p. [compiled by] Dennis Kimbro.
526. King, L., Good news for moms : words of wisdom and inspiration for moms. 1998, Wheaton, Ill.: Crossway Books. 158 p. compiled by Lisa King.
527. King, M.L., C. Carson, and P. Holloran, A knock at midnight : inspiration from the great sermons of Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr. 1998, New York: Intellectual Properties Management in association with Warner Books. xx, 234 p. edited by Clayborne Carson & Peter Holloran.
529. Kinghorn, K.C. and F.B. Stanger, A Celebration of ministry : essays in honor of Frank Bateman Stanger. 1982, Wilmore, Ky.: F. Asbury Pub. Co. 148 p. edited by Kenneth Cain Kinghorn.
530. Kinkade, T., It is well with my soul. 2001, Eugene, Or.: Harvest House. 48 p. Thomas Kinkade.
532. Kinsella, W.P. and A. Sapp, Two spirits soar : the art of Allen Sapp : the inspiration of Allan Gonor. 1990, Toronto, Canada: Stoddart. 134 p. W.P. Kinsella.
533. Kirk, S. and S. Wilke, Get ready, celebrate, rejoice : inspiration and activities for the Christmas season. 1990, Cincinnati, Ohio: Standard Pub. 80 p. by Sue Kirk and Sally Wilke.
535. KloÁn-chen-pa, D.-m.-o.-z., K. Lipman, and M. Peterson, You are the eyes of the world / Longchenpa ; translated by Kennard Lipman and Merrill Peterson under the inspiration of Namkhai Norbu. 2000, Ithaca, NY: Snow Lion Publications. xii, 106 p. 23 cm. main themes: Rdzogs-chen (RšniÁn-ma-pa)
537. Klutz Inc., Painted rocks : tips, techniques, & inspiration. 2000, [Palto Alto, CA]: Klutz. 42 p. by the editors of Klutz.
538. Knight, R., A house on the water : inspiration for living at the water's edge. 2003, Newton, CT: Taunton Press Robert Knight. main themes: Seaside architecture New England.
539. Koda-Callan, E., The tiny angel : story and pictures. 1991, New York: Workman Pub. 1 v. (unpaged).The inspiration of a shimmering angel charm helps the youngest singer in a Christmas pageant discover strength in herself. Includes a golden angel charm on a chain, tucked into the cover of the book. by Elizabeth Koda-Callan.
540. Koranteng-Pipim, S., Receiving the Word : how new approaches to the Bible impact our biblical faith and lifestyle. 1996, Berrien Springs, MI: Berean Books. 368 p. Samuel Koranteng-Pipim.
541. Kornegay, G., The preacher's kids. 1st ed. 2003, Long Beach, CA: Inspiration 52. p. Gary Kornegay.
542. Kostabi, M., et al., Mark Kostabi : the rhythm of inspiration. 2001, Cittadella (Pd), Italy: Biblos. 321 p. [concept and publishing coordination by Giancarlo Calcagni, Vito Trevisan ; principal photography of Kostabi paintings by Paul Kostabi ... et al.].
543. Krabbendam, J.L., M. Roholl, and T.d. Vries, The American metropolis : image and inspiration. European contributions to American studies ; 45. 2001, Amsterdam: VU University Press. 253 p. edited by Hans Krabbendam, Marja Roholl, Tity de Vries ; with contributions from Susan Clarke ... [et al.].
545. Kretschmann, I. and Museum Schloss Moritzburg., Inspiration Moritzburg : Kunst im 20. Jahrhundert : [Katalog zur Sonderausstellung ... vom 12. Mai bis 5. August 2001 in Moritzburg. 2001, Moritzburg: Stiftung KŤathe-Kollwitz-GedenkstŤatte. 151 p. Redaktion, Iris Kretschmann].
547. Kronenburg, R., Spirit of the machine : technology as an inspiration in architectural design. 2001, Chichester: Wiley-Academy. xiv, 114 p. Robert Kronenburg.
548. KulturrÍadet (Sweden), FrÍan inspektion till inspiration : en Ťoversyn av den regionala biblioteksverksamheten. 2001, [Stockholm]: Statens kulturrÍad. 181 p. 24 cm.
549. Kunstakademiet (Denmark), Puissance du baroque : les forces, les formes, les rationalit‚es. 1996, Paris: Galil‚ee. 197 p. [Christine Buci-Glucksmann ... et al.].
551. Lamau, M.-L., Soins palliatifs : origine, inspiration, enjeux ‚ethiques. Amour humain. 1994, Paris: Centurion. 287 p. Marie-Louise Lamau.
552. Lamm, C.D., Bittersweet. 2003, New York: Clarion Books. 214 p.When her beloved grandmother suffers a stroke, high school junior and talented artist Taylor finds her inspiration and creative energy disappearing until she learns to reconnect with others and herself in unexpected ways. Drew Lamm.
553. Langton, J., Divine inspiration : a Homer Kelly mystery. 1993, New York: Viking. 406 p. Jane Langton.
554. Laplanche, J., Entre s‚eduction et inspiration : l'homme. 1re ‚ed. ed. 1999, Paris: Presses universitaires de France. 338 p. Jean Laplanche.
558. Laurence, M.S., Poems of sentiment & inspiration. 1981, New York: A & W Publishers. 192 p. compiled by Mary Sanford Laurence.
559. LaViolette, D. and K.A. Gazella, The journey is the reward : a story of courage, hope, and inspiration. 2000, Green Bay, WI: IMPAKT Communications, Inc. p. Doug LaViolette, Renee LaViolette and Kim LaViolette, Karolyn A. Gazella.
560. Lavold, E., Viking patterns for knitting : inspiration and projects for today's knitter. 2000, North Pomfret, Vt.: Trafalgar Square. 127 p. Elsebeth Lavold ; photos by Per Erik Berglund ; translated by Robin Orm Hansen.
561. Lawson, D. and Quicksilver (Musical group), Treasures money can't buy sound recording. 1992, Brentwood, TN: Brentwood Music. 1 sound disc Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver.
562. Le Pichon, Y., Gauguin : life, art, inspiration. 1987, New York: H.N. Abrams. 268 p. Yann le Pichon ; translated from the French by I. Mark Paris.
563. Leavitt, J.H., Poetry and prophecy : the anthropology of inspiration. 1997, Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press. 214 p. edited by John Leavitt.
564. Lecorbeiller, C. and C. Durand, R„eveurs de grŠeve. Soci‚et‚es aujourd'hui. 2003, Rennes: Ouest-France. 125 p. texte et photographies Claire Lecorbeiller, Christine Durand.
565. Leismann, B. and Kunst-Museum Ahlen., Die grosse Inspiration : deutsche KŤunstler in der Acad‚emie Matisse. 1997, Ahlen: Kunst-Museum [herausgegeben von Burkhard Leismann].
567. Lesniak, R., Young anger : poems. 1979, West Branch, Iowa: Toothpaste Press.  p. by Rose Lesniak.
569. Levin, M., et al., Plagiat, stŤold, fŤorebild, inspiration. 1990, [Solna]: Teknisk litteraturtjŤanst. 138 p. Marianne Levin, Marianne Gille.
570. Levine, S. and D.C. Mathis, Death Row: an affirmation of life. 1972, San Francisco,: Glide Publications. xxv, 241 p. Compiled & edited by Stephen Levine with the assistance of Dovie C. Mathis and the inspiration of Jack Rainsberger.
571. Levison, J.R., Of two minds : ecstasy and inspired interpretation in the New Testament world. The Dead Sea scrolls & Christian origins library ; 2. 1999, North Richland Hills, Tex.: BIBAL Press. xvi, 71 p. by John R. Levison ; with a foreword by James H. Charlesworth.
572. Lewis, J.M., Revelation, inspiration, Scripture. 1985, Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman Press. 168 p. John M. Lewis.
573. Libman, G., Superman (the movie). TV and movie tie-ins. 1983, Mankato, Minn.: Creative Education. 32 p.Describes the creation of the 1978 movie about the Man of Steel, including its inspiration from earlier comic book and television versions and the casting of relative newcomers to portray the well-known characters. by Gary Libman.
575. Lindsell, H., The Bible in the balance. 1979, Grand Rapids: Zondervan Pub. House. 384 p. Harold Lindsell.
576. Link-Wieczorek, U., Inkarnation oder Inspiration? : christologische Grundfragen in der Diskussion mit britischer anglikanischer Theologie. Forschungen zur systematischen und Ťokumenischen Theologie ; Bd. 84. 1998, GŤottingen: Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht. 390 p. Ulrike Link-Wieczorek.
578. Lohfink, G., The Gospels; God's word in human words. 1972, Chicago,: Franciscan Herald Press. 68 p. Translated by William R. Poehlmann.
579. London, P., Drawing closer to nature : making art in dialogue with the natural world. 1st ed. 2003, Boston: Shambhala. 350 p. Peter London.
583. Lotz, J. and M.R. Welton, Father Jimmy : the life and times of Father Jimmy Tompkins. 1997, Wreck Cove, Cape Breton Island: Breton Books. 169 p. Jim Lotz and Michael R. Welton.
584. Louden, R., S. Williams, and M. Fiala, Muskoka originals : artistry and inspiration on the Muskoka autumn studio tour. 1998, Toronto: Witnorth Pub. 141 p. Ruth Louden and Scott Williams ; photographer Michael Fiala ; art director, Alexander Sarros.
586. Lucado, M., The inspirational Bible : life lessons from the inspired word of God : New Century version. 1995, Nashville: Word Bibles. xiii, 1530 p. Bible. English. New Century. 1995.
588. Lucas, E., Peace on the playground : nonviolent ways of problem-solving. A First book. 1991, New York: F. Watts. 63 p.Introduces the concept of nonviolent resolution of conflicts. Includes practical tips, hands-on activities, and appropriate role models for guidance and inspiration. by Eileen Lucas.
590. Lund, J.M., B. Alpert, and Healthy Exchanges Inc., Make a joyful table : 200 recipes, menus, and inspiration to make every day a celebration. 1999, New York: Putnam. 317 p. by JoAnna M. Lund, with Barbara Alpert.
593. MacArthur, J., Focus on fact : why you can trust the Bible. 1977, Old Tappan, N.J.: Revell. 127 p. John F. MacArthur, Jr.
594. MacArthur, M. and G. Sharrow, The Vermont heritage songbook. 1994, Middlebury, Vt.: Vermont Folklife Center. p. of music. by Margaret MacArthur with Gregory Sharrow.
595. Mackay, A.E., An anatomy of solitude : towards a new interpretation of the sources of creative inspiration. 1978, Glasgow: MacLellan. 235 p.,  leaves of plates by Agnes Ethel Mackay.
598. Maisel, E., A life in the arts : practical guidance and inspiration for creative and performing artists. 1994, New York, NY: Putnam. xxv, 244 p. Eric Maisel.
600. Majeski, S., The Chassidic approach to joy. 1995, Brooklyn, N.Y.: Sichos in English. 117 p.For more than two centuries, individuals who have lived by the teachings of Jewish mysticism and Chassidus have been recognized as people full of joy and inspiration, radiating life and energy. This genuine joy comes from profound spiritual awareness of life and an absolute clarity of direction, living for a purpose. Now with [this book] you too can explore the mystical depths of your soul as well as the universe at large, on the well-traveled path to pure, internal happiness. These lessons are presented in a clear simple language by [a] rabbi [and] lecturer on Chassidic Philosophy"--Book jacket. by Shloma Majeski.
601. Mall, E.J., A mother's gifts : a book of praise and inspiration. 1976, Nashville: Abingdon Press. 62 p. E. Jane Mall, drawings by Billie Jean Osborne.
602. Mallett, R., Sermons by the lake : inspiration at Junaluska. 2001, Franklin, Tenn.: Providence House Publishers. xi, 148 p. Reginald Mallett.
603. Malmsten, C., et al., Inspiration och fŤornyelse : Carl Malmsten 100 Íar. 1988, [HŤoganŤas]: Wiken. 152 p. [redaktŤor, Elisabet Stavenow-Hidemark].
604. Manly, B., T. George, and D. George, The Bible doctrine of inspiration. 1995, Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman & Holman. vi, 282 p. Basil Manly, Jr. ; introduction by Timothy George ; Timothy and Denise George, editors.
605. Mann, L.W., Treasures found in passing : inspiration for life's golden years. 2001, Harrisburg, Pa.: Morehouse Pub. xiii, 146 p. Leonard W. Mann.
606. Manniche, P. and E.H.g. Holm, Inspiration : Peter Manniche og Den Internationale h≤jskole. 1989, Helsings≤r, Danmark: IPC Print & Press. 96 p. [redaktion, Erik H≤gsbro Holm].
608. Margolis, Ž.D. and G.A. Tishkin, Edinym vdokhnoveniem : ocherki istorii universitetskogo obrazovaniŽiža v Peterburge v konŽtžse XVIII-pervośi polovine XIX v. 2000, Sankt-Peterburg: Izd-vo S.-Peterburgskogo universiteta. 226 p. ŽIžU.D. Margolis, G.A. Tishkin.
610. Marin, C., L'‚epreuve de soi. 2003, Paris: Armand Colin. 189 p. sous la direction de Claire Marin.
611. Marshall, C. and T.A. Gibbs, Dearest mother, dearest friend : inspiration from the journals and letters of Catherine Marshall. 2001, Nashville, Tenn.: J. Countryman. 150 p. Catherine Marshall ; [compiled and edited by Terri Gibbs]
612. Marshall, C. and T.A. Gibbs, Warm wisdom : insight and inspiration. 2002, Nashville, Tenn.: J. Countryman. 120 p. Catherine Marshall ; [compiled and edited by Terri Gibbs].
614. Martin, F., Pour une th‚eologie de la lettre : l'inspiration des Ecritures. Cogitatio fidei, 196. 1996, Paris: Editions du Cerf. xii, 516 p. Franūcois Martin ; pr‚eface par Jean Delorme.
615. Martin, L.C. and C. Jones, Precious moments last forever. 1st ed. 1994, New York: Abbeville Press. 304 p. Laura C. Martin ; collector portraits by Carolyn Jones.
617. Maskall, M., The Attitude treasury : 101 inspiring quotations. 1990, Fair Oaks, Calif.: Attitude Works Pub. Co. xvi, 111 p. edited by Marty Maskall ; foreword by Barbara Pletcher.
618. Masters, R.E.L., J. Houston, and Kern Foundation., Mind games : the guide to inner space. 1st Quest ed. 1998, Wheaton, Ill.: Theosophical Pub. House. xv, 222 p. Robert Masters and Jean Houston.
619. Matson, G.E., The Lord is our shepherd. 1980, Chattanooga, Tenn.: Inspiration House.  p. G. Eric Matson.
620. Mattimore, B.W., 99% inspiration : tips, tales & techniques for liberating your business creativity. 1994, New York: Amacom. xi, 180 p. Bryan W. Mattimore.
621. Maxwell, J.C., It's just a thought-- but it could change your life : life's little lessons on leadership. 1996, Tulsa, Okla.: Honor Books. 157 p. by John C. Maxwell.
622. Mayberry, D.H., Nature's forms as a compelling inspiration for the compostition of works of art. 1980, [Albuquerque, N.M.]: Gloucester Art Press.  p. [selected by] Daniel Henry Mayberry.
624. Mbachu, H., Inculturation theology of the Jerusalem Council in Acts 15 : an inspiration for the Igbo Church today. 1995, Frankfurt am Main ; New York: P. Lang. 423 p. Mbachu Hilary.
626. McCloud, S.E., Treasures of womanhood : timeless words of faith and inspiration. 1999, American Fork, Utah: Covenant Communications. 168 p. compiled by Susan Evans McCloud.
627. McClure, C.R., Food for the hungry heart : inspiration for overeaters. 1993, Nashville: Thomas Nelson. 1 v. (unpaged) Cynthia Rowland McClure.
630. McDonald, E.L., Stories for speakers and writers; a compendium of wit, humor, and inspiration from everyday life. 1970, Gran Rapids,: Baker Book House. 101 p. by Erwin L. McDonald.
631. McKelvey, S.R., Friendship's offering : techniques & inspiration for writing on quilts. 1990, Lafayette, Calif.: C & T Pub. 95 p. by Susan McKelvey.
633. McKim, D.K., The Authoritative word : essays on the nature of scripture. 1983, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans. xiii, 270 p. edited by Donald K. McKim.
635. Measham, T. and O. Bell, Picasso and his world. Great masters. 1980, Morristown, N.J.: Silver Burdett. 29 p.Traces the career of the Spanish artist who, finding inspiration in the art of primitive cultures and developing new techniques to express modern ideas, has dominated the art of the twentieth century. Terry Measham ; [illustrator, Owain Bell].
638. Meilach, D.Z., Decorative and sculptural ironwork : tools, techniques, inspiration. 1977, New York: Crown Publishers. vii, 312 p.,  leaves of plates by Dona Z. Meilach ; consultants, George Martin, E. A. Chase, Theodore Davidson.
640. Meilach, D.Z. and M. Meilach, Ethnic jewelry : design & inspiration for collectors and craftsmen. 1st ed. 1981, New York: Crown Publishers. viii, 181 p.,  p. of plates by Dona Z. Meilach ; with photos. by Dona and Mel Meilach.
641. Melville, F., The book of angels : turn to your angels for guidance, comfort, and inspiration. 1st ed. 2001, Hauppauge, NY: Barron's. 128 p. Francis Melville.
644. Michael, P.C., Bright tomorrows : poems of hope and inspiration. 1989, Old Tappan, N.J.: Revell. 95 p. Phyllis C. Michael ; photography by Bill Engel.
645. Michaels, L.A., Reaching for the stars : if it is to be, it is up to me! : inspirational poems for anyone who is blossoming. 1st ed. 1997, Lake Fairlee, Vt.: Happy Heart Press. vi, 58 p. written and illustrated by Leslee Ann Michaels.
646. Middaugh, K., Pathways to happiness; inspiration from the world's great religions. 1972, [Kansas City, Mo.,: Hallmark Cards, inc. 60 p. Illustrated by Norman LaLiberte.
647. Miesbach, D.H., Trails of stardust : poems of inspiration and insight. 1st ed. 2002, Walkertown, NC: Pennyworth Press. p. Donna Huber Miesbach ... [et al.].
648. Miller, J., Influential styles : from baroque to bauhaus--inspiration for today`s interiors. 1st ed. 2003, New York, NY: Watson-Guptill Publications. p. Judith Miller ... [et al.].
649. Miller, J. and A. Kenedi, Where inspiration lives : writers, artists, and their creative places. 2003, Novato, Calif.: New World Library. xiii, 108 p. edited by John Miller and Aaron Kenedi.
650. Miller, K.D., Holy writ : a writer reflects on creation and inspiration. 2001, Erin, Ont.: Porcupine's Quill. 147 p. K.D. Miller.
651. Mills, J.R., Poems of inspiration from the masters. 1979, Old Tappan, N.J.: Revell. 173 p. compiled by James R. Mills.
652. Milward, P., G.M. Hopkins, and R.V. Schoder, Landscape and inscape : vision and inspiration in Hopkins's poetry. 1975, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans. 126 p.,  leaves of plates text by Peter Milward ; photography by Raymond V. Schoder.
653. Milward, P., G.M. Hopkins, and R.V. Schoder, Landscape and inscape : vision and inspiration in Hopkins's poetry. 1975, London: Elek. 126 p.,  p. of plates text by Peter Milward ; photography by Raymond V. Schoder.
656. Mitter, M. and R. Zalme, Create your own horror movies. 2001, New York: Tangerine Press. 32 p.Employs ghosts stories from Ripley's Believe It or Not! as inspiration for users in developing story lines for movies. written by Matt Mitter ; illustrated by Ron Zalme ; design by Bob Feldgus.
657. Mohammed, J., Gems of wisdom, heart of gold : inspiration from the past for people of the future. 2000, Milpitas, CA: Pyramid Connections. 145 p. [compiled by] Javed Mohammed ; foreword by Sulayman S. Nyang.
658. Montano, J., Elegant stitches : an illustrated stitch guide and source book of inspiration. 1995, Lafayette, CA: C&T Publishing. 176 p. Judith Baker Montano.
659. Montapert, A.A., Inspiration & motivation. 1982, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall. 284 p. Alfred Armand Montapert.
660. Montgomery, J.W. and Ligonier Valley Study Center., God's inerrant Word; an international symposium on the trustworthiness of Scripture. 1974, Minneapolis,: Bethany Fellowship. 288 p. Conference on the Inspiration and Authority of Scripture, Ligonier, Pa., 1973.
661. Moo, D.J., Biblical authority and conservative perspectives. Biblical forum series ; v. 1. 1997, Grand Rapids, MI: Kregel Publications. 240 p. Douglas Moo, general editor.
663. Moore, P.L., Power to change : seven steps to emotional recovery through the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. 2000, Indianapolis, Ind.: World Christian Pub. 133 p. Patty L. Moore.
665. Moravcsik, J.M.E. and P. Temko, Plato on beauty, wisdom, and the arts. APQ library of philosophy. 1982, Totowa, N.J.: Rowman and Littlefield. x, 150 p. edited by Julius Moravcsik and Philip Temko.
667. Morris, B.J. and Victoria and Albert Museum., Inspiration for design : the influence of the Victoria and Albert Museum. 1986, London: The Museum : Distributed by Trefoil/V & A Bookservices. 224 p.,  p. of plates Barbara Morris.
669. Morrissey, L.D., Seasons of a woman's heart : a daybook of stories and inspiration. 1999, Lancaster, Pa.: Starburst Publishers. viii, 292 p. edited by Lynn D. Morrissey.
670. Morrissey, L.D., Treasures of a woman's heart : a daybook of stories and inspiration. 2000, Lancaster, Pa.: Starburst Publishers. viii, 292 p. edited by Lynn D. Morrissey.
671. Moss, D. and Embroiderers' Guild., Embroidery studio : the ultimate workshop, design, technique, and inspiration. 1993, Newton Abbot, Devon: David & Charles. 192 p. the Embroiderers' Guild ; photographs of the Embroiderers' Guild collection by Dudley Moss.
672. Mukherjee, S. and P. Bi‚svŚasa, Kena likhi. 1. Mitra o Ghosha saÚmskaraÚna. ed. 2000, KalikŚatŚa: Mitra o Ghosha PŚabali‚sŚarsa. 303 p.Contributed articles by Bengali writers on their inspiration for creation and writing. sampŚadaka, SubhŚasha MukhopŚadhyŚaÁya, PraÚnaba Bi‚svŚasa.
673. Mulfinger, D. and S.E. Davis, The cabin : inspiration for the classic American getaway. 2001, Newtown, CT
674. Munser, K. and D. SŤolle, Das Evangelium als Inspiration; Impulse zu einer christlichen Praxis. [1. Aufl. ed. Das Theologische Interview, 26. 1971, DŤusseldorf]: Patmos. 87 p. Dorothee SŤollee antwortet Karl Munser.
675. Murdock, M., The one minute businesswoman's devotional : wisdom and inspiration for today's business professional. 1992, Tulsa, Okla.: Honor Books. 236 p. by Mike Murdock.
676. Murray, E. and H. O'Connor, Monet's passion : ideas, inspiration and insights from the painter's garden. 1989, San Francisco: Pomegranate Artbooks. x, 115 p. text and photographs by Elizabeth Murray ; garden designs by Elizabeth Murray ; illustrated by Heather O'Connor.
677. Nappa, M., A. Nappa, and L.B. Nelles, Zachary's zoo. 2000, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Zonderkidz. 1 v. (unpaged).Welcome to Zachary's zoo, where a tiger, a bear, and a crocodile are among the ferocious beasts masquerading as loveable house pets! Only a smart, responsible zookeeper like Zachary can tame their savage nature by seeing that their needs are met. by Mike & Amy Nappa ; illustrated by Lyn Boyer Nelles.
678. National Bank of New Zealand ltd. and New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts., Academy women : a century of inspiration : an exhibition celebrating 100 years of women's art in New Zealand. 1993, Wellington, [N.Z.]: New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts. 47 p. presented by the National Bank.
679. Nelson, K., The golfer's book of daily inspiration : a year of motivation, revelation, and instruction. 1996, Chicago: Contemporary Books. vii, 376 p. Kevin Nelson.
680. Nelson, K., The angler's book of daily inspiration : a year of motivation, revelation, and instruction. 1997, Chicago, Ill.: Contemporary Books. vi, 378 p. Kevin Nelson.
681. Nelson, K., The runner's book of daily inspiration : a year of motivation, revelation, and instruction. 1999, Lincolnwood, Ill.: Contemporary Books. v, 378 p. Kevin Nelson.
682. Newell, W.R., The book of manly virtues : noble thoughts and inspiration. 1st ed. 1999, New York: Regan Books [edited by] Waller R. Newell.
683. Newenbuyse, E.C., Encouragement for teachers : words of wisdom and inspiration. 1999, Wheaton,Ill.: Harold Shaw Publishers. 73 p. compiled by Elizabeth Cody Newenbuyse.
684. Newman, J.H. and J.D. Holmes, The theological papers of John Henry Newman on Biblical inspiration and on infallibility. 1979, Oxford
686. Newman, L., Write from the heart : inspiration and exercises for women who want to write. Rev. and expanded. ed. 2003, Berkeley: Ten Speed Press. xiv, 242 p. Lesl‚ea Newman.
687. Newman, T.R., L.S. Newman, and J.H. Newman, Sewing machine embroidery and stitchery : techniques, inspiration, and projects for embroidery, appliqu‚e, quilting, patchwork, and trapunto. 1st ed. 1980, New York: Crown Publishers. 180 p.,  leaves of plates by Thelma R. Newman, Lee Scott Newman, Jay Hartley Newman.
689. Nordfors Clark, J., Needle lace : techniques & inspiration. 1999, Madison, WI
690. Nywening, W., Sister stories : daily inspiration from the lives of Ruth and Esther. 1997, Grand Rapids, Mich.: CRC Publications. 85 p. Willy Nywening.
694. Olford, S.F. and D.L. Olford, Anointed expository preaching. 1998, Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman & Holman Publishers. xiv, 369 p. Stephen F. Olford with David L. Olford ; foreword by Adrian Rogers.
697. Omartian, S., The power of praying. Graduate ed. 2004, Eugene, Or.: Harvest House Publishers Stormie Omartian.
699. Overstreet, P. and J. Halsey, Forever and ever, amen : the heart-warming stories behind the music of Paul Overstreet. 2001, Shippensburg, PA: Treasure House. xix, 195 p. Paul Overstreet with Jeanne Halsey.
700. Packer, J.I., Beyond the battle for the Bible. 1980, Westchester, Ill.: Cornerstone Books. 159 p. J. I. Packer.
702. Paley, A. and University of Rochester. Memorial Art Gallery., Inspiration & context : the drawings of Albert Paley : exhibition. 1994, Rochester, N.Y.: The Gallery. 79 p. organized by the Memorial Art Gallery of the University of Rochester.
703. Paris, D.G. and M. Drolsbaugh, Deaf esprit : inspiration, humor and wisdom from the deaf community. 1999, Salem, Or.: AGO Gifts and Publications. vi, 188 p. [edited by] Damara Goff Paris and Mark Drolsbaugh.
704. Parissien, S., George IV : inspiration of the Regency. 1st U.S. ed. 2002, New York: St. Martin's Press. xv, 447 p.,  p. of plates Steven Parissien.
707. Peale, N.V., Positive thinking everyday : an inspiration for each day of the year. 1993, New York: Simon & Schuster. 1 v. (unpaged) Norman Vincent Peale.
709. Pederson, R., What's missing? : inspiration for women seeking faith and joy in their lives. 1st ed. 2003, New York: Perigee. xiii, 305 p. by Rena Pederson.
711. Pendray, S., Shay Pendray's innovative needlepoint : techniques and inspiration for gold work, painted canvas, and shading. 2004, Iola, WI: Krause Publications. p. Shay Pendray ... [et al.].
712. Perkins, D.N., Archimedes' bathtub : the art and logic of breakthrough thinking. 1st ed. 2000, New York: W.W. Norton & Co. x, 292 p. David Perkins.
713. Perkins, W.R. and B.L. Wick, History of the Amana Society or Community of True Inspiration. 1976, Westport, Conn.: Hyperion Press. vi, 94 p. by William Rufus Perkins and Barthinius L. Wick.
714. Perkins, W.R., B.L. Wick, and D.H. Tolzmann, Amana : William Rufus Perkins' and Barthinius L. Wick's : History of the Amana Society, or Community of True Inspiration. Heritage classic. 2000, Bowie, Md.: Heritage Books. x, 103 p. edited by Don Heinrich Tolzmann.
717. Peske, N.K. and B. West, Cinematherapy for the soul : the girl's guide to finding inspiration, one movie at a time. 2004, New York: Delta Trade Paperbacks Nancy Peske and Beverly West.
718. Phillips, B., Fabrics and wallpapers : design sources and inspiration. 1991, London: Ebury Press. 195 p. Barty Phillips ; consultant editor, Mary Schoeser ; photographs by Tim Hill ; styling by ZŤoe Hill.
719. Phillips, B. and M. Schoeser, Fabrics and wallpapers : sources, design, and inspiration. 1st North American ed. 1991, Boston: Little, Brown. 195 p. Barty Phillips ; consultant editor, Mary Schoeser ; photographs by Tim Hill ; styling by ZŤoe Hill.
720. Phillips, D.T., Martin Luther King, Jr., on leadership : inspiration & wisdom for challenging times. 1999, New York: Warner Books. 374 p. Donald T. Phillips.
723. Pipkin, J., Places of tranquility. 1st American ed. 1990, New York: Ballantine Books. 215,  p. James Pipkin ; foreword by Anthony Storr.
727. Plotnik, A., Honk if you're a writer : unabashed advice, undiluted experience, and unadulterated inspiration for writers and writers-to-be. 1992, New York: Simon & Schuster. 286 p. Arthur Plotnik.
731. Power, S. and G.T. Allison, Realizing human rights : moving from inspiration to impact. 1st ed. 2000, New York: St. Martin's Press. xxviii, 370 p. Samantha Power and Graham Allison, editors.
734. Poynter, D., Successful nonfiction : tips and inspiration for getting published. 1st ed. 2000, Santa Barbara, Calif.: Para Pub. Dan Poynter. main themes: Authorship.
735. Price, B., Creative landscapes of the British Isles : writers, painters, and composers and their inspiration. 1983, London: Ebury Press. 192 p.,  p. of plates Bernard Price.
736. Price, K., On criticizing music : five philosophical perspectives. The Alvin and Fanny Blaustein Thalheimer lectures ; 1978-1979. 1981, Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press. ix, 117 p. edited by Kingsley Price.
738. Procopio, G., So that's why I keep doing this! : 52 devotional stories of encouragement & inspiration for youth workers. 1998, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Zondervan. 167 p. Glenn Procopio.
739. Provost, G. and G. Levine-Provost, Popcorn. 1985, New York: Bradbury Press. 147 p.Three twelve-year-olds work for fame in the pop music world, receiving inspiration from a martial arts teacher. by Gary Provost and Gail Levine-Provost.
740. Pullman, P. and N. Hardcastle, Detective stories. 1st ed. Story library. 1998, New York: Kingfisher. 223 p. chosen by Philip Pullman ; illustrated by Nick Hardcastle.
741. Pynsent, R.B., Decadence and innovation : Austro-Hungarian life and art at the turn of the century. 1989, London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson. xiii, 258 p. edited by Robert B. Pynsent.
744. Rahner, K., Karl Rahner, S.J. 1972, London, New York,: Sheed & Ward. 128 p. [compiled by Martin Redfern]
745. Raskas, B.S., Living thoughts : inspiration, insight, and wisdom from sources throughout the ages. 1976, New York: Hartmore House. 271 p. edited by Bernard S. Raskas.
748. Renninger, R., Reflections : poetry of inspiration and faith. 1999, Whitby: Plowman. 24 p. Rhonda Renninger.
749. Rhea, R., The good word; inspiration for joy and fulfillment in our daily lives. 1974, [Kansas City, Mo.,: Hallmark Cards. 60 p. col. illus. 20 cm.
751. Rice, H.S., V.J. Ruehlmann, and S.J. Butcher, Precious moments of inspiration. 1993, Grand Rapids, Mich.: F.H. Revell. 64 p. verses by Helen Steiner Rice ; compiled by Virginia J. Ruehlmann ; illustrations by Samuel J. Butcher.
752. Ridderbos, H.N., Studies in Scripture and its authority. 1978, Grand Rapids: Eerdmans. vii, 109 p. by Herman Ridderbos.
753. Ridderbos, H.N. and R.B. Gaffin, Redemptive history and the New Testament Scriptures. 2nd rev. ed. Biblical & theological studies. 1988, Phillipsburg, N.J.: Presbyterian and Reformed Pub. Co. x, 91 p. by Herman Ridderbos ; translated by H. De Jongste ; revised by Richard B. Gaffin, Jr.
754. Riffel, H.H., Voice of God. 1978, Wheaton, Ill.: Tyndale House Publishers. 165 p. Herman H. Riffel.
756. Rigali, J., Show us Your mercy and love : thirty reflections on life in Jesus Christ. 2003, New York: Paulist Press. x, 210 p. Justin Rigali.
757. Rikkers, D. and D.M. Stott, Little Jesus, little me. 2000, Grand Rapids, Mich.: ZonderKidz. 1 v. (unpaged)."This MOPS kids book is designed to meet the developmental needs of children from infancy to age 2. With simple words and colorful illustrations, Little Jesus, little me helps your child relate to Jesus and sleep secure in God's love and in yours!"-- Cover back. written by Doris Rikkers ; illustrated by Dorothy Stott.
758. Ring, S., Nature did it first. Science links. 2003, Philadelphia: Chelsea Clubhouse Books. 32 p.Inspiration for invention can come from nature. Susan Ring.
760. Rioux, D., Words to live by : twelve months of days : daily inspiration for twelve step people & other seekers. 1990, Minneapolis, Minn.: CompCare Publishers. 1 v. (unpaged) David Rioux.
761. Roberts, J.A., The fruit of your thoughts : insights of Peter Rosen. 1st ed. 1997, Boise, Idaho: Roaring Lion Publ. Co. 253 p. by John Roberts.
762. Roberts, M., Food, sex & God : on inspiration and writing. 1998, London: Virago. x, 213 p. Mich‚ele Roberts.
763. Roberts, S.G., Masterful woodturning : projects & inspiration for the skilled turner. 2000, New York: Sterling Pub. 160 p. S. Gary Roberts.
764. Robinson, H.W., Inspiration and revelation in the Old Testament. 1979, Westport, Conn.: Greenwood Press. 298 p. by H. Wheeler Robinson.
765. Robinson, M., Within your reach : inspiration that quiets the mind and soothes the soul. 1st ed. 2003, Atlanta, GA: Urban Thought Books. p. Monifa Robinson ... [et al.].
766. Rochard, P., M. Hinkel-Retterath, and Museum Altes Rathaus (Ingelheim am Rhein Germany), Japan, Quelle der Inspiration : Internationale Tage : japanische Kunst und europŤaische Moderne um 1900. 2001, Ingelheim: Boehringer Ingelheim, Internationale Tage. 237 p. [Konzeption & Leitung, Patricia Rochard ; TextbeitrŤage, Monika Hinkel-Retterath, Gerhard KŤolsch].
767. Rock, J.F. and U.-M. Schneider, Wie ihn Gott gefŤuhret und auf die Wege der Inspiration gebracht habe : autobiographische Schriften. Kleine Texte des Pietismus ; 1. 1999, Leipzig: Evangelische Verlagsanstalt. 130 p. Johann Friedrich Rock ; herausgegeben von Ulf-Michael Schneider.
768. Rodr‚iguez Lozano, M. and Museo de Arte Moderno (Mexico), Manuel Rodr‚iguez Lozano : una revisi‚on finisecular : Museo de Arte Moderno, Sala Jos‚e Juan Tablada del 12 de marzo al 21 de junio. 1998, M‚exico: La Sociedad Mexicana de Arte Moderno. 72 p."Catalog of an 1998 anthological exhibition of 52 works at the Museo de Arte Moderno (Mexico City). Teresa del Conde writes the presentation, and Beatriz Zamorano and Alfonso Colorado give an updated perspective on the artist's work, which draws inspiration from the universal and native alike. Rodr‚iguez Lozano's painting, however, bears the artist's own imprint"--Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 58. ill. (chiefly col.) ; 28 cm. main themes: Rodr‚iguez Lozano, Manuel, 1895-1971 Exhibitions.
770. Rohmer, H., Honoring our ancestors : stories and pictures by fourteen artists. 1999, San Francisco, Calif.
771. Ronald, N., D. Roberts, and D. Downie, New decorating : techniques, ideas & inspiration for creating a fresh look. 1998, North Pomfret, VT: Trafalgar Square Pub. 144 p. Nick Ronald and David Roberts ; special photography by David Downie.
772. Rosas, L.J., Scripture in the thought of Soren Kierkegaard. 1994, Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman & Holman Publishers. 219 p. L. Joseph Rosas III.
773. Rosengart, T. and I. Gardner, Inspiration for terrified teachers. 2000, Westminster, CA: Teacher Created Materials. 304 p.Inspiration is a program that creates graphic organizers, enabling students to see relationships, whether between words, concepts, or events. Visually organized concepts provide a greater organization of ideas and easier retrieval of information. author, Terry Rosengart.
774. Rosetree, R., Thrill your soul : inspiration for choosing your work and relationships. Note: this is a video, not a book. ed. 2000, Sterling, VA: Women's Intuition Worldwide. p. Rose Rosetree.
776. Roussel, C., Conter de geste au XIVe siŠecle : inspiration folklorique et ‚ecriture ‚epique dans La belle H‚elŠene de Constantinople. Publications romanes et franūcaises, 222. 1998, GenŠeve: Librairie Droz. 452 p. Claude Roussel.
777. Rubin, B.M., Fifty on fifty : wisdom, inspiration, and reflections on women's lives well lived. 1998, New York: Warner Books. xiii, 159 p. Bonnie Miller Rubin.
779. Running Press., Secrets of serenity : a treasury of inspiration. 1996, Philadelphia: Running Press. 151 p. col. ill. ; 84 mm.
780. Runyon, C. and Copyright Paperback Collection (Library of Congress), Prize package. 1998, Uhrichsville, OH: Heartsong Presents. 170 p. Cahterine Runyon.
782. Ruotolo, R.A., Inspiration at work : ingniting a new entrepreneurial spirit in the individual and the corporation. 1997, Scottsdale, Ariz.: Dona Nobis Pacem Press. xiv, 136 p. Robert A. Ruotolo ; foreword by Lennon Ledbetter.
785. Saint George, A., Crafts of Provence : projects and inspiration from the south of France. 2000, North Pomfret, Vt.: Trafalgar Square. 144 p. Amelia Saint George.
786. Sala, H.J., Heroes : people who made a difference in our world. 1998, Uhrichsville, Ohio: Promise Press. 317,  p. Harold J. Sala.
787. Salaheddin Ali Nader Shah, A., Whispering moments : inspiration. 1995, Riverside, CA: M.T.O. Shahmaghsoudi Publications. 23 p. by Molana Salaheddin Ali Nader Shah Angha "Pir Oveyssi".
789. Sanders, M.D., et al., I hope you dance!. 2003, Nashville, Tenn.: Rutledge Hill Press. 1 v. (unpaged).An illustrated version of the country music song that encourages one to enjoy life, no matter what comes along. by Mark D. Sanders & Tia Sillers ; pictures by Buddy Jackson & Karinne Caulkins.
790. Sanders, M.D., T. Sillers, and L.A. Womack, I hope you dance. 2000, Nashville, Tenn.: Rutledge Hill Press. 1 v. (unpaged) Mark D. Sanders and Tia Sillers ; introduction by Lee Ann Womack.
793. Sangster, W.E., He is able. 1988, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Francis Asbury Press. 136 p. W.E. Sangster.
794. Sangster, W.E., The secret of radiant life. 1988, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Francis Asbury Press. 223 p. W.E. Sangster.
795. Sangster, W.E. and D. Leslie, The pattern of prayer. 1988, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Francis Asbury Press. 157 p. W.E. Sangster & Leslie Davison.
796. Sanna, E., 101 easy supper ideas : a smorgasbord of recipes and inspiration for busy moms. 2001, Uhrichsville, Ohio: Promise Press. 191 p. Ellyn Sanna.
797. Sark, Inspiration sandwich : stories to inspire your creative freedom. 1992, Berkeley, Calif.: Celestial Arts. viii, 163 p. by Sark.
799. Sasse, G., Garden thoughts : photographs, quotes & inspiration for the gardener. 2000, Upland, CA: Dragonflyer Press. p. [edited by] Gene Sasse.
801. Sawyerr, H., M.E. Glasswell, and E.W. Fashol‚e-Luke, New Testament Christianity for Africa and the world : essays in honour of Harry Sawyerr. 1974, London: S.P.C.K. xii, 221 p., plate edited by Mark E. Glasswell and Edward W. Fashol‚e-Luke.
804. Scaer, D.P., The Apostolic Scriptures. 1971, St. Louis,: Concordia Pub. House. 68 p. [by] David P. Scaer.
805. Schatzkin, P., The boy who invented television : a story of inspiration, persistence, and quiet passion. [1st ed. 2002, Silver Spring, MD: TeamCom Books. 283 p. Paul Schatzkin.
812. Schuller, R.H., Tough times never last. [Ittybittybooks]. 1993, Nashville, Tenn.: T. Nelson Publishers. 1 v. (unpaged) inspiration from Robert H. Schuller.
814. Scullion, J., The theology of inspiration. 1971, Notre Dame, Ind.,: Fides Publishers. 96 p. 19 cm.
815. Seaward, B.L., Table for two, please? : Morsels of inspiration and wisdom over the noon hour. 1998, Wilsonville, OR: Book Partners. p. Brian Luke Seaward.
816. Secombe, H., The Highway companion. 1987, London: Robson Books. 144 p. Harry Secombe.
819. Seliskar, K., Spirit in nature : a book of inspiration and beauty. 2003, Edina, MN: Beaver's Pond Press. p. Kay Seliskar, Tom Seliskar.
820. Sell, C., A cup of comfort for inspiration. 2003, Avon, MA: Adams Media Corp. edited by Colleen Sell. main themes: Conduct of life.
822. SŤoderblom, N., The living God : basal forms of personal religion. 1st AMS ed. 1979, New York: AMS Press. xxix, 398 p. by Nathan SŤoderblom ; with a biographical introd. by Yngve Brilioth.
823. Servis, J., Celebrating the fourth : ideas and inspiration for teachers of grade four. 1999, Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann. xiv, 154 p. Joan Servis ; foreword by Regie Routman.
824. SetŤalŤa, P. and L. Savunen, Female networks and the public sphere in Roman society. 1999, Rome: Institutum Romanum Finlandiae. xiv, 139 p. edited by PŤaivi SetŤalŤa and Liisa Savunen.
825. Shain, R., Shining lights : illuminating stories of faith and inspiration. 1997, Jerusalem ; New York: Feldheim Publishers. 240 p. by Ruchoma Shain.
826. Shainbaum, B., Hope & heroes : portraits of integrity & inspiration. 2003, Toronto, ON: London Street Press. 117 p. photographs and interviews by Barry Shainbaum ; co-authored by Madelaine Palko and Shannon Fitzgerald ; foreword by Uri Geller.
830. Shapiro, S., Trials and triumphs : timeless stories of hope and inspiration. 2002, Brooklyn, N.Y.: Judaica Press. 254 p. by Sorah Shapiro.
831. Sheard, J.L. and W. Armstrong, Playing the game : inspiration for life and golf. 1998, Nashville, Tenn.: J. Countryman. 127 p. Jim Sheard & Wally Armstrong.
835. Sherrer, Q., Good night, Lord : inspiration for the end of the day. 2000, Ventura, Calif.: Regal Books. 245 p. Quin Sherrer.
836. Shields, M., Never, never quit : a photographic celebration of courage in American sports. 1987, Lombard, Ill.: Great Quotations Pub. Co. 1 v. (unpaged) by Mike Shields.
837. Showalter, A.F., Last day revelation of Zoser's "Step Pyramid" Egyptian Sothic calendar (reigned 2790-2771 BC) and correlated with the Hebrew cubic measurements of the "Great Pyramid of King Cleop (Khufu) 60 years later (reigned 2713-2690) confirming scriptural inspiration, mathematical, and astronomical knowledge predicted by Rev. Clarence Larkin eighty two years ago. 1999, Sarasota, FL: A.F. Showalter. 106 p. Alvin F. Showalter.
838. Shrady, M., Moments of insight; the emergence of great ideas in the lives of creative men. [1st ed. 1972, New York,: Harper & Row. vi, 111 p. 20 cm.
839. Shulman, A., Vitamins for the spirit : inspiration, wisdom, and the tools to use them. 1st ed. 2000, Brooklyn, N.Y.: Shaar Press : Distributed by Mesorah Publications. 207 p. Avi Shulman.
843. Siemers, N., Stories of the heart : reflections on the heart transplant journey : stories of hope and inspiration. 1999, Minneapolis, Minn.: Kirk House Publishers. 205 p. Nancy Siemers, editor.
844. Silver, I., The chutzpah connection : blueprint for success, real life stories of inspiration and achievement. 1996, Reno, Nev.: Chutzpress : Published in association with Conscious Books. 188 p. Idora Silver.
845. Simmonds, J., Pastel workbook : a complete course in ten lessons. 1999, Newton Abbot, Devon: David & Charles. 128 p. Jackie Simmonds.
846. Simmons, A., The story factor : inspiration, influence, and persuasion through the art of storytelling. 2002, Cambridge, MA: Perseus Pub. p. Annette Simmons.
847. Simon, W.L., D. Fox, and Reader's Digest Association., The easy way to play 100 favorite songs of faith, friendship & love. A Reader's digest songbook. 1995, Pleasantville, N.Y.: Reader's Digest Association. 1 vocal score (224 p.) editor, William L. Simon ; music arranged and edited by Dan Fox.
848. Singapore Art Museum. and Neka Museum (Ubud Indonesia), From ritual to romance : paintings inspired by Bali. 1994, Singapore
849. Sinwell, J.P., The baptismal catechumenate : an inspiration for all catechesis. 2002, Washington, DC: National Catholic Educational Association. 88 p. Joseph P. Sinwell, editor.
851. Skinner, T., Designs for restaurants & bars : inspiration from hundreds of international hotels. A Schiffer design book. 2002, Atglen, PA: Schiffer Pub. 176 p. Tina Skinner.
852. Skolnick, S.M., Moments of meditation : inspiration for daily living. 1996, White Plains, N.Y.: P. Pauper. 56 p. edited by Solomon M. Skolnick ; design by Lesley Ehlers ; photographs by Solomon M. Skolnick.
853. Smith, P., Onward! : 25 years of advice, exhortation, and inspiration from America's best commencement speeches. 2000, New York: Scribner. 303 p. edited by Peter Smith.
854. Smithies, F., Inspiration or perspiration?. St John's College, Cambridge, lecture ; 1973-74. 1974, Hull: University of Hull. , 12 p. by F. Smithies.
855. Solum, J. and National Flute Association., The NFA 20th-anniversary anthology of American flute music. 1993, New York ; Oxford: Oxford University Press. 1 score (187 p.) + 1 part (33 p.) John Solum, editor.
857. Spangenburg, R., D. Moser, and G. O'Keeffe, Georgia O'Keeffe : the life of an artist. Library ed. 2002, Berkeley Heights, NJ: Enslow Publishers. 48 p.Presents the life of the twentieth-century American painter who drew much of her artistic inspiration from nature. Ray Spangenburg, Kit Moser.
858. Spentzou, E. and D. Fowler, Cultivating the muse : struggles for power and inspiration in classical literature. 2002, Oxford ; New York: Oxford University Press. viii, 312 p. edited by Efrossini Spentzou and Don Fowler.
861. Sprug, J.W. and N.O. Ireland, Ireland's Index to inspiration : a thesaurus of sources for speakers and writers : continued into 1990. 1993, Metuchen, N.J.: Scarecrow Press. l, 553 p. compiled by Joseph W. Sprug.
862. Spurgeon, C.H., Your available power. 1996, Springdale, PA: Whitaker House. 128 p. Charles Spurgeon.
867. Stephens, W.H., Modern stories of inspiration. 1975, Nashville: Broadman Press. 127 p. Bill Stephens, compiler.
868. Steppich, C.J., Numine afflatur : die Inspiration des Dichters im Denken der Renaissance. Gratia, 39. 2002, Wiesbaden: Harrassowitz. 434 p. Christoph J. Steppich.
873. Stott, J.R.W., You can trust the Bible. Discovery House Publishers ed. 1991, Grand Rapids, MI: Discovery House. 94 p. John R.W. Stott.
874. Strait, C.N., The speaker's book of inspiration; a treasury of contemporary religious & inspirational thought. [1st ed. 1972, Atlanta, Ga.,: Droke House/Hallux. 197 p. Compiled by C. Neil Strait.
876. Stringham, J. and D.R. Workman, The unemployment survival guide. 1st ed. 2004, Layton, Utah: Gibbs Smith, Publisher Jim Stringham, and David R. Workman.
877. Stuhr, J., et al., Reflections : Precolumbian inspiration in Mexican silver design, 1930-1970 : Tucson Museum of Art, November 13, 1999-January 9, 2000. 1999, Tucson, Ariz.: The Museum. 32 p. Joanne Stuhr, editor ; essays by Shari Miller, Emily Umberger, and Joanne Stuhr ; with biographical notes and bibligraphy [sic] by Shari Miller.
878. Styler, G.M., et al., Suffering and martyrdom in the New Testament : studies presented to G.M. Styler by the Cambridge New Testament Seminar. 1981, Cambridge [Eng.] ; New York: Cambridge University Press. xxi, 217 p. edited by William Horbury and Brian McNeil.
879. Sullivan, N.J. and J.A.G. Kise, Did you get what you prayed for?. 2003, Sisters, Or.: Multnomah. 187 p. Nancy Jo Sullivan and Jane A.G. Kise.
882. Svoboda, M., Jesus, I'm a teacher, too : guidance and inspiration from the Gospels. 1995, Mystic, CT: Twenty-Third Publications. 126 p. Melannie Svoboda.
883. Sweetman, J., The Oriental obsession : Islamic inspiration in British and American art and architecture, 1500-1920. Cambridge studies in the history of art. 1988, Cambridge [Cambridgeshire] ; New York: Cambridge University Press. xviii, 327 p.,  p. of plates John Sweetman.
886. T‚abet, M., Teologia della Bibbia : studi di ispirazione ed ermeneutica biblica. Studi di teologia ; 7. 1998, Roma: Armando Editore. 267 p. Michelangelo T‚abet.
887. Takazawa, K., HassŚoryoku no bŚoken : hassŚo no genkai o yaburu shikŚo puroguramu. Shohan. ed. 1993, TŚokyŚo: SannŚo Daigaku Shuppanbu. 222 p. Takazawa Kiminobu cho.
888. Telesco, P., 365 goddess : a daily guide to the magic and inspiration of the goddess. 1st ed. 1998, [San Francisco]: HarperSanFrancisco. 1 v. (unpaged) Patricia Telesco.
890. Terry, R., Brother's keeper : words of inspiration for African-American men. 1996, White Plains, N.Y.: Peter Pauper Press. 64 p. written and compiled by Rod Terry.
891. Teufel, L.C., Koos couture collage : inspiration & techniques. 1st U.S. ed. 2002, Worthington, OH: Dragon Threads. 111 p. Linda Chang Teufel ; foreword by Koos van den Akker.
893. Thomas Nelson Publishers., Real life, real people : drawing comfort and inspiration from the experiences of Bible personalities. The Word in life priorities for living series. 1995, Nashville, Tenn.: T. Nelson Publishers. vii, 183 p. ill. ; 24 cm. main themes: Christian life Study and teaching.
895. Thompson, A.L., Inspiration : hard questions, honest answers. 1991, Hagerstown, MD: Review and Herald Pub. Association. 332 p. Alden Thompson.
897. Thompson, K., Charged with inspiration and power. 1975, San Antonio: Naylor Co. xiv, 189 p. by Katherine Thompson.
898. Thomson, R., Georgia O'Keeffe. 1st American ed. Artists in their time. 2003, New York: Franklin Watts. 46 p.Presents the life of the twentieth-century American painter who drew much of her artistic inspiration from nature. Ruth Thomson.
899. Tinsley, S. and Peter Pauper Press., Black excellence : African-Americans on striving and excelling. 1998, White Plains, N.Y.: Peter Pauper Press. 63 p. compiled by Sonya Tinsley.
900. Tippett, R., A Natural history of Loch Lomond. 1974, Glasgow (The Publications Office, The University, Glasgow, G12 8QG): University of Glasgow Press. 112 p. [editor Roger Tippett].
902. Tooley, Y., Free : an inspiration to be. 2000, Richmond Hill, Ont.: Skye Unlimited Publications. v. <1 > created by Yvonne Tooley.
904. Tubbs, G. and R. Murphy, A seasonal guide to decorating with fabric : ideas & inspiration projects & patterns. 1st ed. 1997, New York: Hearst Books. 191 p. the editors of House beautiful magazine, Gabi Tubbs ; text by Rhoda Murphy ; with photographs by Pia Tryde ; techniques & projects written by Lucinda Ganderton ; illustrations by Alison Barratt.
905. Turner, D., Different seasons : twelve months of wisdom and inspiration. 1997, Homewood, IL: High Tide Press. p. Rev. Dr. Dale Turner.
906. Turner, D., Another way : open-minded faithfulness. 2nd ed. 2001, Homewood, Ill.: High Tide Press. xiii, 92 p. Dale Turner.
908. Ufomadu, U.F., Anthology of inspiration : poem the best out of you. 2003, Enumclaw, WA: Pleasant Word. p. Udo F. Ufomadu.
909. Ursin, A. and K. Kilchenmann, Batik : Harmonie mit Wachs und Farbe : ein Werkbuch mit einem historischen ŤUberblick, ausfŤuhrlichen Arbeitstechniken, sowie vielen einfachen und anspruchsvollen Beispielen zur Inspiration. 1979, Bern: P. Haupt. 150 p. Annelies Ursin, Kathleen Kilchenmann.
910. Van Dyke, H., Golden moments; treasures of inspiration. 1972, [Kansas City, Mo.,: Hallmark Cards, inc. 61 p. Edited by Marianne Wilson and Peter Seymour. Illustrated by James R. Smith.
912. Vawter, B., Biblical inspiration. 1972, Philadelphia,: Westminster [Press]. xii, 194 p. 24 cm.
913. Vawter, B., Biblical inspiration. 1972, London,
915. Viera Rossano, J.C., La voz del Esp‚iritu : c‚omo Dios ha guiado a su pueblo a trave‚s del don de profec‚ia. 1998, Nampa, Idaho: Pacific Press. 126 p. Juan Carlos Viera.
916. Vining, E.G., Harnessing Pegasus : inspiration and meditation. 1978, [Wallingford, Pa.: Pendle Hill Publications]. 24 p. Elizabeth Gray Vining.
917. Vit‚askov‚a, J., Moravsk‚a galerie v Brnťe., and N‚arodn‚i galerie v Praze., Opakovan‚e pťr‚ibťehy : tradice v nov‚em : Moravsk‚a galerie v Brnťe, M‚iistodrťzitelsk‚y pal‚ac 29.2.-19.5.1996, N‚arodn‚i galerie v Praze, sb‚irka star‚eho umťen‚i, ťSternbersk‚y pal‚ac 27.6-1.9.1996 = Repeated stories. 1996, V Brnťe: Moravsk‚a galerie. 116 p. [redakce katalogu Jitka Vit‚askov‚a].
920. Vogt, K.D., Vision and revision : the concept of inspiration in Thomas Mann's fiction. Germanic studies in America, no. 55. 1987, New York: P. Lang. 168 p. Karen Drabek Voget.
921. VonderOhe, K. and E. Cayce, In touch with the light : daily inspiration from the Edgar Cayce readings. 1990, [Virginia Beach, Va.: A.R.E. Press]. 1 v. (unpaged) by Kieth VonderOhe.
922. Vrontikis, P., Inspiration=ideas : a creativity sourcebook for graphic designers. 2002, Gloucester, Mass.: Rockport Publishers. 223 p. Petrula Vrontikis.
923. Wagner, P.R., The friendship book; a festival of fun, beauty, and inspiration for every kind of friend. 1974, [Kansas City, Mo.,: Hallmark Cards. 69 p. edited by Paul R. Wagner. Illustrated with a colorful collection of photography, stitchery, graphic poetry, cartoon strips, and fine art, by a variety of artists.
924. Waitley, D., Denis Waitley's little green book of inspiration. 1995, New York: Barnes & Noble Books. vi, 122 p. Little green book of inspiration
926. Walker, D.E. and C.R. Wetzel, Essays on New Testament Christianity : a Festschrift in honor of Dean E. Walker. 1978, Cincinnati: Standard Pub. 151 p. edited by C. Robert Wetzel.
927. Walley, D., Seascapes; inspiration and meaning drawn from the serenity of the sea. 1974, [Kansas City, Mo.,: Hallmark Cards.  p. Designed by David R. Miles.
930. Walters, W.R., Toward a new age : poetry, wisdom, and inspiration for new age Christians and others. 1986, Nashville, Tenn.: Winston-Derek Publishers. 91 p. by William Ruric Walters.
931. Ward, M. and Hirschl & Adler Galleries., Adventure & inspiration : American artists in other lands. 1988, New York, NY: Hirschl & Adler Galleries. 172 p. essay by Meredith Ward.
933. Watson, G., The resonance of emptiness : a Buddhist inspiration for a contemporary psychotherapy. Curzon critical studies in Buddhism. 1998, Richmond, Surrey: Curzon Press. x, 317 p. Gay Watson.
934. Wauters, A., The angel oracle : working with the angels for guidance, inspiration, and love. 1st US ed. 1995, New York: St. Martin's Press. 112 p. Ambika Wauters.
935. Wauters, A., Chakra oracle card pack : an ancient system for inspiration and well-being. 1996, Berkeley, Calif.: Conari Press. 64 p. Ambika Wauters.
936. Webber, S. and V.T. Sutphen, Bogey blues : tales of golf madness. 1998, San Mateo, Calif.: Gray Eagle Pub. 109 p. Steve Webber ; illustrations by A.B. Frost from the "Golfer's alphabet" published in 1898.
937. Wehr, G., Christian Rosenkreuz : Urbild und Inspiration neuzeitlicher Esoterik. Fermenta cognitionis ; Bd. 10. 1980, Freiburg im Breisgau: Aurum. 111 p. Gerhard Wehr.
941. Wessel, D.S., Inspiration odyssey : a journey of self expression in quilts. 1996, Bothell, WA: Fiber Studio Press. 95 p. Diana Swim Wessel.
942. Westminster Theological Seminary (Philadelphia Pa.) and H.M. Conn, Inerrancy and hermeneutic : a tradition, a challenge, a debate. 1988, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Baker Book House. 276 p. edited by Harvie M. Conn.
943. Whitley, B., How great Thou art! Favorite religious verses of faith and inspiration. 1973, [Kansas City, Mo.,: Hallmark Cards. 69 p. Selected by Benjamin Whitley. Illustrated by Don Dubowski.
944. Whitlock, J., Schrift und Inspiration : Studien zur Vorstellung von inspirierter Schrift und inspirierter Schriftauslegung im antiken Judentum und in den paulinischen Briefen. Wissenschaftliche Monographien zum Alten und Neuen Testament ; 98. Bd. 2002, Neukirchen-Vluyn: Neukirchener Verlag. xvi, 508 p. Jonathan Whitlock.
945. Wiedemann, J., Antoni Gaud‚i : Inspiration in Architektur und Handwerk : [Vortrag im Span. Kulturinst. in MŤunchen am 13. MŤarz 1974]. 1974, MŤunchen: Callwey. 60 p. Josef Wiedemann.
946. Wiersbe, W.W., Sermons of the century : inspiration from 100 years of influential preaching. 2000, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Baker Books. 303 p. Warren W. Wiersbe, editor.
947. Wiggins, J.K., Hear our cries : poems of grief and inspiration. 2000, Franklin, Tenn.: Providence House Publishers. xii, 148 p. June Keatts Wiggins.
948. Wild-Wey, T., Inspiration : biblische Skizzen zum Heiligen Geist : eine EinfŤuhrung fŤur Theologie und Gemeinde. Biblia et symbiotica, Bd. 17. 1998, Bonn: Verlag fŤur Kultur und Wissenschaft. 99 p. Thomas Wild-Wey.
950. Wilkes, P., Companions along the way. 1990, Chicago, Ill.: Thomas More Press. 260 p. Paul Wilkes.
951. Will-Harris, D., WordPerfect for Windows with style : desktop publishing inspiration & information. 1992, Berkeley: Peachpit Press. 1 v. (various pagings) Daniel Will-Harris.
952. Williams, D.V. and P. White, I'm movin' on : finding peace with yourself. 2002, Nashville, Tenn. ;: Rutledge Hill Press :. 65 p. D. Vincent Williams & Phillip White ; introduction by Rascal Flatts.
953. Williams, J., Carving found wood : tips, techniques and inspiration from the artists. 2002, East Petersburg, PA: Fox Chapel Publishing Company. p. Jack Williams, Victor P. Hood.
954. Williams, M.H., Inspiration in Milton and Keats. 1982, Totowa, N.J.: Barnes & Noble Books. xi, 212 p. Meg Harris Williams.
956. Williamson, M., When angels speak : inspiration from Touched by an angel. 1997, New York: Simon & Schuster. 272 p. Martha Williamson.
957. Will-Weber, M., The quotable runner : great moments of wisdom, inspiration, wrongheadedness, and humor. 1st ed. 1995, New York City: Breakaway Books : Distributed by Lyons & Burford. 304 p. edited by Mark Will-Weber.
959. Wilson, J., Inspiration, decoration : starting points for stylish rooms. 1998, New York, NY: Simon & Schuster Editions. 160 p. Judith Wilson.
960. Wilson, M. and P. Montgomery, The richest treasure; the warmth, joy, and inspiration of friendship in the words of famous men and women. 1971, [Kansas City, Mo.,: Hallmark. 62 p. Selected by Marianne Wilson and Paul Montgomery.
962. Winterthur Library., et al., The Winterthur library revealed : five centuries of design and inspiration. 2003, New Castle, Del.: Oak Knoll Press in association with the Henry Francis du Pont Winterthur Museum Neville Thompson with Bert Denker ... [et al.].
963. Wintrobe, M.M., Hematology, the blossoming of a science : a story of inspiration and effort. 1985, Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger. xii, 563 p. Maxwell M. Wintrobe.
964. Wire, C., Creative metal clay jewelry : techniques, projects, inspiration. 1st ed. 2003, New York: Lark Books ;. 144 p. by CeCe Wire.
965. Wolfe, G. and S.M. Wolfe, Climb high, climb far : inspiration for life's challenges from the world's great moral traditions. 1996, New York: Fireside. 167 p. Gregory and Suzanne M. Wolfe.
966. Wolff, R., How to make it in the new music business : lessons, tips and inspiration from music`s biggest and best. 1st ed. 2004, New York , NY: Billboard Books. p. Robert Wolff ... [et al.].
968. Wood, R.A., This game called life; words of courage and inspiration from the world of sports. 1973, [Kansas City, Mo.]: Hallmark Editions. 60 p. Edited by Rob Wood. Illustrated by David R. Miles.
969. Woodberry, G.E., The torch, and other lectures and addresses. 1920, New York,: Harcourt, Brace and Howe. 367 p. 22 cm.
970. Worth, M., Sweat and inspiration : pioneers of the industrial age. 1999, Stroud, Gloucestershire: Sutton. xii, 204 p. Martin Worth.
972. Wurtz, K.D. and T.D. Carrier, Digby in disguise. Digby in disguise ; 1. 2001, Gettysburg: Bear and Co.When Digby the bear feels too little to cope with things, he finds help and inspiration inside the special trunk his grandmother gave him. by KD Wurtz ; illustrated by Tracey D. Carrier. main themes: Self-perception Fiction.
973. Wyckoff, J.W., et al., The Bible, the Word of God. 2003, Springfield, MO: Gospel Publishing House. 184 p. compiled and edited with an introduction by James K. Bridges.
974. Wysong, M.L., The non-toxic CEO : critical strategies for protecting your people, planet, and profits. 1st ed. 2003, Hillsboro, Or.: Beyond Words Pub. Mark Wysong.
975. Yalof, I.L., Straight from the heart : letters of hope and inspiration from survivors of breast cancer. 1996, New York: Kensington Books. xvi, 208 p. [edited by] Ina Yalof.
976. Yi, K.-g., Hanģguk hyśondaesi chśongsinsa. 1-pįan. ed. 1995, Sśoul Tįśukpyśolsi: Chimmundang. 304 p. Yi Kyśong-gyo chiśum.
980. Youngs, B.B. and J.L. Youngs, 365 days of taste-berry inspiration for teens. 2003, Deerfield Beach, Fla.: Health Communications. xii, 368 p. [compiled by] Bettie B. Youngs, Jennifer Leigh Youngs .
981. Zechmeister, M., Mystik und Sendung : Ignatius von Loyola erfŤahrt Gott. 1985, WŤurzburg: Echter. 167 p. Martha Zechmeister.
982. Zhu, C., Ling gan si wei yu yuan shi wen hua. Di 1 ban. ed. Qing nian xue zhe cong shu. 1995, Shanghai: Xue lin chu ban she : Xin hua shu dian Shanghai fa xing suo fa xing. 419 p. Zhu Cunming zhu.
983. Ziglar, Z., Something to smile about : encouragement and inspiration for life's ups and downs. 1997, Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers. xiv, 204 p. Zig Ziglar.
984. Ziglar, Z., Zig Ziglar's little instruction book. 1997, Tulsa, Okla.: Honor Books. 159 p. inspiration and wisdom from America's top motivator.
985. Ziglar, Z., Something else to smile about : more encouragement and inspiration for life's ups and downs. 1999, Nashville, Tenn.: T. Nelson Publishers. xiv, 205 p. Zig Ziglar.
986. Ziglar, Z., Zig Ziglar's life lifters : moments of inspiration for living life better. 2003, Nashville, Tenn.: Broadman & Holman. xvi, 220 p. Zig Ziglar.