2. International Pacific Air & Space Technology Conference and 29th Aircraft Symposium proceedings. 1991, Warrendale, PA: Society of Automotive Engineers. 919 p. International Pacific Air & Space Technology Conference (1991 : Gifu-shi, Japan)
5. Helicopter pilot reports. 1995, New York: McGraw-Hill. viii, 237 p. Aviation week & space technology magazine.
13. Outlook for space technology and typical tasks for high-tech SMEs. Esa Sp ; 1249. 2001, Noordwijk: ESA Publications. 24 p. [editor, Bruce Battrick]. main themes:
15. Space Technology and Applications International Forum - STAIF 2004. 2004, Melville, NY: American Institute of Physics. p. [edited by] Mohamed S. El-Genk.
17. Alles, H. and World Book Inc., World Book's young scientist. 1991, Chicago: World Book [illustrated by Hemesh Alles ... et al.].
18. Alles, H. and World Book Inc., Space technology. World Book's young scientist. 1995, Chicago: World Book. 64 p. [illustrated by Hemesh Alles ... et al.].
19. Alles, H. and World Book Inc., World Book's young scientist. 1995, Chicago: World Book [illustrated by Alles Hemesh ... [et al.].
20. Alles, H. and World Book Inc., World Book's young scientist. 1997, Chicago: World Book [illustrated by Alles Hemesh ... [et al.].
22. Angelo, J.A., The dictionary of space technology. 1982, New York, N.Y.: Facts on File. 380 p. by Joseph A. Angelo, Jr.
26. Angelo, J.A. and Facts on File Inc., The Facts on File dictionary of space technology. Rev. ed. 2003, New York: Facts On File Joseph A. Angelo, Jr.
27. Arco Publishing., Out of this world : an illustrated guide to space technology and exploration. 1985, New York: Arco. 119 p. ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
28. Avedisian, C.T., et al., Heat transfer in microgravity : presented at the 1993 ASME Winter Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, November 28-December 3, 1993. 1993, New York, N.Y.: American Society of Mechanical Engineers. vi, 181 p. sponsored by the Heat Transfer Division, ASME ; edited by C. Thomas Avedisian, V.A. Arpaci.
29. Bargar, S., S. Boren, and L. Johnson, Explore the world of progress. 1985, Vero Beach, FL: Rourke Enterprises. 31 p.Briefly presents some technological advancements in the areas of space technology, food, energy, medicine, industry, and transportation. text by Sherie Bargar, Sharon Boren, and Linda Johnson.
30. Becklake, S. and J. Holland, The mysterious universe. Exploration and discovery. 1979, Morristown, N.J.: Silver Burdett. 33 p.,  leaves of plates.Discusses how the mysteries of the universe are slowly being revealed to us by recent developments in space technology and provides basic information on the origin of our universe and its components. author, Sue Becklake ; [illustrations, Julian Holland ... et al.].
32. Briscoe, M., et al., European space technology : celebrating twenty-five years of research and development. Esa Br, 55. 1989, Paris, France
33. Brisson, P., J. Rootes, and European Space Agency., Down to earth : everyday uses for European space technology. 2001, Noordwijk, Netherlands: ESA Publications, ESTEC. 127 p. editors, P. Brisson & J. Rootes.
34. Bronkhurst, M., Young scientist. 1994, London ; Chicago: World Book International [from the editors of Childcraft ; illustrated by Martin Bronkhurst ... et al.].
40. Davies, M.E. and W.R. Harris, Rand's role in the evolution of balloon and satellite observation systems and related U.S. space technology. 1988, Santa Monica, CA: Rand Corp. xiii, 126 p. Merton E. Davies, William R. Harris.
41. Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka., Glosari teknologi angkasa : bahasa Inggeris-huraian-bahasa Melayu, bahasa Melayu-bahasa Inggeris. Cet. 1. ed. 1996, Kuala Lumpur: Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. xvii, 125 p.English-Malay, Malay-English dictionary of space technology terms. 14 x 22 cm. main themes: Astronautics Dictionaries.
42. Dhir, V.K., J. Straub, and Y. Fujita, Microgravity fluid physics and heat transfer : proceedings of the International Conference on Microgravity Fluid Physics and Heat Transfer held at the Tutle Bay Hilton, Oahu, Hawaii, September 19-24, 1999. 2000, New York: Begell House International Conference on Microgravity Fluid Physics and Heat Transfer (1999 : Oahu, Hawaii)
52. El-Genk, M.S., et al., Space Technology and Applications International Forum--STAIF 2002 : Albuquerque, Mew Mexico, 3-6 February 2002. 2002, Melville, N.Y.: American Institute of Physics. xxiii, 1227 p. Space Technology & Applications International Forum (2002 : Albuquerque, N.M.)
53. European Microgravity Group. and Observatoire franūcais des techniques avanc‚ees., Industrial applications of material processing in space : a European approach : final report of the European Microgravity Group. Arago, 9. 1990, Paris: Masson. 183 p. Observatoire franūcais des techniques avanc‚ees.
54. European Space Agency. and Eurospace., Promotion of European space technology transfer. Esa Sp, 1122. 1989, Paris, France: European Space Agency. 67 p. ESA/Eurospace Workshop (1989 : Versailles, France)
55. Evans, A., The dusty universe. Ellis Horwood library of space science and space technology. Series in astronomy. 1994, Chichester ; New York
56. Fitton, B., A. Wilson, and European Space Agency. Directorate of Manned Spaceflight and Microgravity., Exploiting the international space station : a mission for Europe : services/research/education/applications. 1999, Noordwijk, The Netherlands: European Space Agency. 51 p. European Space Agency Directorate of Manned Spaceflight and Microgravity ; [text, Brian Fitton and the staff of ESA's Directorate of Manned Spaceflight and Microgravity ; editor, Andrew Wilson].
59. Garner, J.T. and M. Jones, Satellite operations : systems approach to design and control. Ellis Horwood library of space science and space technology. Series in space technology. 1990, New York: E. Horwood. 163 p.,  p. of plates John T. Garner, Malcolm Jones.
60. Gatland, K.W., The Illustrated encyclopedia of space technology : a comprehensive history of space exploration. 1981, London
62. Glaser, P.E., F.P. Davidson, and K.I. Csigi, Solar power satellites : the emerging energy option. Ellis Horwood library of space science and space technology. Series in space technology. 1994, Chichester ; New York: John Wiley in association with Praxis Pub., Chichester. xxii, 300 p. editors, Peter E. Glaser, Frank P. Davidson, Katinka I. Csigi.
64. Goursau, H. and N.N. Novichkov, Dictionary of aeronautics and space technology = Anglo-russkiśi slovarß po aviaŽtžsionnośi i kosmicheskośi tekhnike. 1994, Saint-Orens-de-Gameville, France: Editions Henri Goursau. v. <1 > [Henri Goursau, Nikolai Novitchkov ; prefaces by Daniel S. Goldin ... [et al.]
65. Gurney, G., Space technology spinoffs. 1979, New York: Watts. 88 p.Discusses benefits derived from the NASA space program in areas including medicine, environmental protection, energy conservation, and transportation. by Gene Gurney.
66. Guyenne, T.D. and European Space Agency., Promotion of industrial development & utilisation of microgravity in space : the "RADIUS" report. Esa Br ; 76. 1991, Paris, France: European Space Agency. 31 p. [editor, T.-D. Guyenne].
68. Hardy, D.A. and P. Moore, Futures : 50 years in space : the challenge of the stars. 2004, New York: Harper Design International David A. Hardy & Patrick Moore.
71. Hashemi, A., et al., Forum on Microgravity Flows, 1991 : presented at the First ASME-JSME Fluids Engineering Conference, Portland, Oregon, June 23-27, 1991. 1991, New York, N.Y.: American Society of Mechanical Engineers. v, 53 p. Forum on Microgravity Flows (1991 : Portland, Or.)
72. Hathaway, R.G.W., Space microgravity. Ellis Horwood series in space technology. 1991, Hemel Hempstead: Ellis Horwood. 200 p. Royston G. W. Hathaway. main themes:
74. Hillman, S., et al., Future world. North American ed. Fact finders. 1989, Milwaukee: G. Stevens Children's Books. 48 p.Describes a variety of new inventions in such fields as medicine, computers, travel, and space technology and discusses their effect on our future lives. written by S. Hillman, J. Miles & C. Novis, ; illustrated by G. Smith ... [et al.].
75. Hord, R.M., CRC handbook of space technology : status and projections. 1985, Boca Raton, Fla.: CRC Press. 287 p. author, R. Michael Hord.
76. Hyder, A.K., Spacecraft power technologies. 2000, London
77. Jernigan, C.M. and E. Pentecost, Space industrialization opportunities. 1985, Park Ridge, N.J., U.S.A.: Noyes Publications. xxiii, 601 p. edited by Camille M. Jernigan, Elizabeth Pentecost.
78. Kaldeich-SchŤurmann, B. and European Space Agency., Proceedings of the VIIIth European Symposium on Materials and Fluid Sciences in Microgravity, Universit‚e libre de Bruxelles, Belgium, 12-16 April 1992. Esa Sp ; 333. 1992, Paris: European Space Agency. 2 v. (xvi, 943 p.) European Symposium on Materials and Fluid Sciences in Microgravity (8th : 1992 : Universit‚e libre de Bruxelles)
79. Kaldeich-SchŤurmann, B., European Space Agency., and II UniversitŠa di Napoli., Proceedings, First International Symposium on Microgravity Research & Applications in Physical Sciences and Biotechnology : 10-15 September 2000, Sorrento, Italy. 2001, Noordwijk, Netherlands: ESA Publications Division. 2 v. (xiv, 1130 p.) International Symposium on Microgravity Research & Applications in Physical Sciences and Biotechnology (1st : 2000 : Sorrento, Italy)
81. Kanas, N. and D. Manzey, Space psychology and psychiatry. Space technology library ; v. 16. 2003, Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers by Nick Kanas and Dietrich Manzey. main themes: Space flight Psychological aspects.
83. Kleber, P., Space Commerce '92 : proceedings of the Fourth International Conference for Space Technology, Development, and Business, Montreux, Switzerland, 23-26 March 1992. 1993, Yverdon, Switzerland ; Langhorne, Pa.: Gordon and Breach Science Publishers. xv, 562 p. International Conference for Space Technology, Development, and Business (4th : 1992 : Montreux, Switzerland)
84. Kleiman, J.I. and Z. Iskanderova, Protection of materials and structures from space environment. Space technology proceedings ; v. 5. 2003, Boston: Kluwer Academic edited by Jacob I. Kleiman and Zelina Iskanderova.
87. Konarski, M.M., Russian-English space technology dictionary. [1st ed. 1970, Oxford, New York,: Pergamon Press. x, 416 p. by Michael M. Konarski.
89. Lal, R.B., et al., Crystal materials for nonlinear optical devices and microgravity science : 8-9 July, 2002, Seattle, Washington, USA. 2002, Bellingham, Washington: SPIE. vii, 112 p. Ravindra B. Lal, Donald O. Frazier, Narayanan Ramachandran, chairs/editors ; sponsored abd published by, SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering ; cooperating organizations, the Boeing Company (USA) ... [et al.].
90. Larson, W.J. and L.K. Pranke, Human spaceflight : mission analysis and design. Space technology series. 2000, New York: McGraw-Hill. xxiii, 1035 p. edited by Wiley J. Larson, Linda K. Pranke.
92. Lin, L., Zhongguo wei zhong li ke xue yu kong jian shi yan : shou jie xue shu tao lun hui wen ji = Proceedings of the first Chinese Symposium on Microgravity Science and Space Experiments, Nov. 11-14, 1987, Beijing, China. Di 1 ban. ed. 1988, Beijing: Zhongguo ke xue ji shu chu ban she. 16, 285 p.,  p. of plates Zhongguo wei zhong li ke xue yu kong jian shi yan xue shu tao lun hui (1st : 1987 : Beijing, China)
93. Ling, E.R., The space crescent : the untold story, the Mississippi connection, the National Space Technology Laboratories. 1984, Huntsville, Ala.: Strode Publishers. 508 p. by Edwin Rodger Ling, Sr.
99. Meyer, R.X., Elements of space technology for aerospace engineers. 1999, San Diego: Academic Press. xi, 329 p. Rudolf X. Meyer.
101. Miner, E.D., Uranus : the planet, rings, and satellites. The Ellis Horwood library of space science and space technology. Series in astronomy. 1990, New York: E. Horwood. 334 p. Ellis D. Miner.
102. Minster, O., B. Kaldeich-SchŤurmann, and European Space Agency., Facilities for microgravity investigations in physical sciences supported by ESA : drop tubes, drop towers, parabolic flights & sounding rockets. Esa Sp ; 1116. 1995, Noordwijk, The Netherlands: ESA Publications Division. 58 p. [scientific coordinator, Olivier Minster ; editor, Brigitte Kaldeich].
105. Napolitano, L.G. and International Astronautical Federation., International cooperation and space missions : selection of papers presented at the 34th Congress of the International Astronautical Federation, October 10-15, 1983, Budapest, Hungary. International advances in space technology ; v. 1. 1984, New York, NY: Published and distributed by American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics for the International Astronautical Federation, Paris, France. xiii, 740 p. International Astronautical Congress (34th : 1983 : Budapest, Hungary)
106. Napolitano, L.G. and International Astronautical Federation., International developments in space stations and space technologies : selection of papers presented at the 35th Congress of the International Astronautical Federation, October 7-13, 1984, Lausanne, Switzerland. 1985, New York, N.Y.: Published and distributed by American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics for the International Astronautical Federation, Paris, France. viii, 377 p. International Astronautical Congress (35th : 1984 : Lausanne, Switzerland)
107. National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Advanced Space Technology. and National Research Council (U.S.). Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board., Space technology for the new century. 1998, Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press. x, 46 p. Committee on Advanced Space Technology, Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board, Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems, National Research Council.
108. National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Microgravity Research., Microgravity research in support of technologies for the human exploration and development of space and planetary bodies. 2000, Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press. xviii, 205 p. Committee on Microgravity Research, Space Studies Board, Commission on Physical Sciences, Mathematics, and Applications, National Research Council.
110. National Research Council (U.S.). Panel on Small Spacecraft Technology. and L.J. Adams, Technology for small spacecraft. 1994, Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press. xiv, 139 p. Panel on Small Spacecraft Technology, Committee on Advanced Space Technology, Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board, Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems, National Research Coouncil.
111. Nielsen, J.N., Missile aerodynamics. 1988, Mountain View, Calif.: Nielsen Engineering & Research. xviii, 450 p. Jack N. Nielsen.
112. Nihon ZairyŚo Kagakkai., UchŚu to zairyŚo. Dai 1-han. ed. Sentan zairyŚo shirŚizu. 1991, TŚokyŚo: ShŚokabŚo. viii, 260 p. Nihon ZairyŚo Kagakkai hen.
113. O'Neill, G.K., et al., Space-based manufacturing from nonterrestrial materials : technical papers derived from the 1976 summer study at NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, California. Progress in astronautics and aeronautics ; v. 57. 1977, New York: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. xiv, 177 p. edited by Gerard K. O'Neill, assistant editor, Brian O'Leary.
114. Owen, H., Riding the tiger : doing business in a transforming world. 1991, Potomac, Md.: Abbott Pub. iv, iii, 207 p. by Harrison Owen.
117. Pardoe, G.K.C., The future for space technology. The Future for science and technology series. 1984, London ; Dover, NH: F. Pinter. xvii, 206 p.,  p. of plates Geoffrey K.C. Pardoe.
120. Pocha, J.J., An introduction to mission design for geostationary satellites. Space technology library. 1987, Dordrecht ; Boston: D. Reidel : Sold and distributed in the U.S.A. and Canada by Kluwer Academic Publishers. xvi, 222 p. by J.J. Pocha.
121. Polezhaev, V.I. and Institut problem mekhaniki (AkademiŽiža nauk SSSR), Konvektivnye proŽtžsessy v nevesomosti. 1991, Moskva: "Nauka". 239 p. V.I. Polezhaev ... et al. ; otvetstvennyśi redaktor, V.I. Polezhaev.
124. Putz, G.B., Facilitation skills : helping groups make decisions. 2nd ed. Personal leadership series ; #1. 2002, Bountiful, UT: Deep Space Technology Co. 1 v. (various pagings) Gregory B. Putz.
126. Rautsara, A., IngenjŤorsvetenskapsakademien (Sweden), and Teknillisten Tieteiden Akatemia., Rymdteknikens lŤage i Sverige och i Finland : symposium 25. januari 1984, Statens tekniska forskningscentral, Esbo, Finland. 1984, [Helsinki]: Akademin fŤor tekniska vetenskaper. 103 p. Symposium on the State of Space Technology in Sweden and in Finland (1984 : Espoo, Finland)
128. RossiśiskaŽiža akademiŽiža nauk., Hydromechanics and heat/mass transfer in microgravity : reviewed proceedings of the First International Symposium on Hydromechanics and Heat/Mass Transfer in Microgravity : Perm - Moscow, Russia, 6-14 July 1991. 1992, Amsterdam ; Philadelphia: Gordon and Breach Science Publishers. xxvii, 572 p. International Symposium on Hydromechanics and Heat/Mass Transfer in Microgravity (1st : 1991 : Permß, Russia, and Moscow, Russia)
130. Sadhal, S.S., A. Gopinath, and American Society of Mechanical Engineers. Heat Transfer Division., Heat transfer in microgravity systems, 1994 : presented at 1994 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Chicago, Illinois, November 6-11, 1994. 1994, New York: American Society of Mechanical Engineers. v, 101 p. sponsored by the Heat Transfer Division, ASME ; edited by S.S. Sadhal, A. Gopinath.
131. Sadhal, S.S., A. Hashemi, and Anerican Society of Mechanical Engineers. Heat Transfer Division., Heat transfer in microgravity systems, 1993 : presented at the 29th National Heat Transfer Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, August 8-11, 1993. 1993, New York, N.Y.: American Society of Mechanical Engineers. v, 67 p. sponsored by the Heat Transfer Division, ASME ; edited by S.S. Sadhal, A. Hashemi.
133. Schiffman, R.A., ASM/MSD Thermodynamic and Phase Equilibria Committee., and Minerals Metals and Materials Society. Meeting, 4th International Conference on Experimental Methods for Microgravity Materials Science Research : proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Experimental Methods for Microgravity Materials Science Research sponsored by the ASM/MSD Thermodynamic and Phase Equlibria [sic] Committee, held during the 121 TMS Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, March 1992. 1992, Warrendale, Pa.: Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. ix, 200 p. International Symposium on Experimental Methods for Microgravity Materials Science Research (4th : 1992 : San Diego, Calif.)
134. Schiffman, R.A., et al., Second International Symposium on Experimental Methods for Microgravity Materials Science Research : proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Experimental Methods for Microgravity Materials Science Researchco-sponsored by the ASM/MSD Thermodynamic Data and the Materials Processing committees, held during the 1988 TMS Annual Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona, February, 1988. 1988, Warrendale, Pa.: Minerals, Metals & Materials Society. viii, 159 p. International Symposium on Experimental Methods for Microgravity Materials Science Research (2nd : 1988 : Phoenix, Ariz.)
136. Siginer, D.A., et al., Fluid mechanics phenomena in microgravity, 1993 : presented at the 1993 ASME Winter Annual Meeting, New Orleans, Louisiana, November 28-December 3, 1993. 1993, New York: American Society of American Engineers. v, 183 p. sponsored by the Applied Mechanics Division and the Fluids Engineering Division, ASME ; edited by Dennis A. Siginer, Robert L. Thompson, Lloyd M. Trefethen.
137. Siginer, D.A., et al., Fluid mechanics phenonemena in microgravity : presented at the Winter Annual Meeting of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Anaheim, California, November 8-13, 1992. 1992, New York: The Society. v, 161 p. sponsored by the Applied Mechanics Division and the Fluids Engineering Division, ASME ; edited by Dennis A. Siginer, Mark M. Weislogel.
140. Society of Automotive Engineers., 1994 International Pacific Air & Space Technology Conference proceedings. 1994, Warrendale, PA: Society of Automotive Engineers. 408 p. International Pacific Air & Space Technology Conference (1994 : Singapore)
143. Taylor, L.B., Gifts from space : how space technology is improving life on earth. 1977, New York: John Day Co. 130 p.Surveys the benefits derived through everyday use of space technology including medical advances, satellite communication, and weather predictions. L. B. Taylor, Jr.
144. Taylor, L.B., Space-battleground of the future?. 1983, New York: Watts. 118 p.Examines recent developments and trends in space technology and the arms race which may determine whether mankind will preserve space for peaceful uses or turn it into the ultimate battleground. by L.B. Taylor, Jr.
145. Taylor, L.B., Commercialization of space. 1987, New York: F. Watts. 126 p.Discusses plans, opportunities, and possiblities for the commercialization of space by private industry in such areas as tourism, research, mining surveillance, communication, and spinoffs from space technology. L.B. Taylor, Jr.
146. Taylor, L.B., Space : battleground of the future?. 2nd ed. 1988, New York: F. Watts. 144 p.Examines recent developments and trends in space technology and the arms race which may determine whether mankind will preserve space for peaceful uses or turn it into the ultimate battleground. by L.B. Taylor, Jr.
147. Tripp, R.H., J.K. Stotz, and Goddard Memorial Symposium, Space technology transfer to community and industry : proceedings of the AAS Eighteenth Annual Meeting and the Tenth Goddard Memorial Symposium, held March 13-14, 1972 in Washington, D.C. 1972, Tarzana, Calif.
148. Ubbels, G.A., et al., Microgravity as a tool in developmental biology : selected papers from a special ESA symposium held during the 11th International Congress of the International Society of Developmental Biologists, Utrecht, 25 August 1989. Esa Sp, 1123. 1989, Noordwiik, Netherlands: ESA Publications Division. 93 p. scientific coordinators, Geertje A. Ubbels & Heinz Oser ; editor, T. Duc Guyenne.
149. United Nations., et al., Space Technology for Developing Countries-- making it happen! : proceedings of the UN/IAF/COSPAR/AIAA symposium, held at the World Space Congress, August 28-30, 1992, Washington, D.C., U.S.A. 1993, Washington, D.C.: American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. xix, 137 p. ill. ; 28 cm.
150. United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics., How space technology and data can help meet state and local needs : field hearing before the Subcommittee on Space and Aeronautics, Committee on Science, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, May 20, 2002. 2002, Washington: U.S. G.P.O. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]. iii, 80 p. ill., map ; 24 cm.
151. United States. Forest Service., Remote sensing for resource inventory, planning, and monitoring : the Second Forest Service Remote Sensing Applications Conference, held at the National Space Technology Laboratories, NSTL, Mississippi and the Holiday Inn, Slidell, Louisiana, April 11-15, 1988. 1988, Falls Church, VA: American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing. ix, 445 p. Forest Service Remote Sensing Applications Conference (2nd : 1988 : National Space Technology Laboratories, Miss. and Slidell, La.)
153. Vallado, D.A. and W.D. McClain, Fundamentals of astrodynamics and applications. 2nd ed. Space technology library ; v. 12. 2001, Dordrecht ; Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers by David Anthony Vallado and Wayne D. McClain. main themes: Astrodynamics.
155. Walter, H.U. and B. Kaldeich-SchŤurmann, Proceedings of the VIIth European Symposium on Materials and Fluid Sciences in Microgravity : held in Oxford, UK, 10-15 September 1989. Esa Sp, 295. 1989, Paris, France: European Space Agency. xiv, 759 p. European Symposium on Materials and Fluid Sciences in Microgravity (7th : 1989 : Oxford, England)
158. Williams, J., Geographic information from space. Library of space science and space technology. 1990, Chichester
159. Williamson, M., Dictionary of space technology. 1990, Bristol, England ; New York: A. Hilger. xi, 401 p. Mark Williamson.
161. Wilson, A. and European Space Agency. Directorate of Manned Spaceflight and Microgravity., Towards the future. 2000, Noordwijk, The Netherlands: ESA Publications Division. v, 229 p. [editor, Andrew Wilson].
take a look here as well: Microgravity
Microgravity Combustion: Fire in Free Fall
Physics of Fluids in Microgravity (Earth Space Institute)
Space Technology and Applications International Forum Staif 2002: Conference on Thermophysics in Microgravity, Conference on Innovative Transportation Systems for Exploration of the Solar System and Beyond, 19th
Space Technology and Applications International Forum Staif 2002: Conference on Thermophysics in Microgravity, Conference on Innovative Transportation Systems for Exploration of the Solar System and Beyond, 19th (Aip Conference Proceedings, 608)
Gravity and the Lung: Lessons from Microgravity (Lung Biology in Health and Disease, Vol 160)
Solidification and Microgravity
Microgravity Transport Processes in Fluid, Thermal, Biological, and Materials Sciences (Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, Vol 974)
Microgravity Transport Processes in Fluid, Thermal, Biological, and Materials Sciences (Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, V. 974)
Hydromechanics and Heat/Mass Transfer in Microgravity
Music: Microgravity [IMPORT]
Metrokane Rabbit Corkscrew with Foilcutter, Black
Health & Personal Care: Advil Advanced Medicine for Pain, 200mg (50 Caplets)
Health & Personal Care: Nivea Body Skin Firming Lotion with Q10 plus Biotin (12 Fluid Ounces)
Calphalon Commercial Hard Anodized Collector's Edition 11-Inch Square Grill Pan with 4 Skewers
Health & Personal Care: Metabolife Ephedra Free Formula to Enhance Energy (400 Tablets)
Mssu : Microgravity And Space Station Utilization [MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION]
Recent Space Technology Patents
6676655: Low intensity light therapy for the manipulation of fibroblast, and fibroblast-derived mammalian cells and collagen
6675013: Doppler correction and path loss compensation for airborne cellular system
6666310: Fibre-reinforced ceramic body and method for producing same
6665373: X-ray imaging system with active detector
6663404: Device for transmitting current between two terminals
6660106: Methods of manufacture of spin-forming blanks, particularly for fabrication of rocket domes
6658568: Trusted infrastructure support system, methods and techniques for secure electronic commerce transaction and rights management
6658390: System and method for reselling a previously sold product
6651928: Aircraft engine nacelles and methods for their manufacture
6648275: Asonic aerospike engine
6648268: Control system for vertical take off and land (VTOL) aircraft
6642725: Method of testing radiation for a SDRAM
6634597: Method and apparatus for controlling aircraft airflow
6633238: Intelligent traffic control and warning system and method
6623642: System for removing phosphorus from waste water
6618654: Method and system for discovering and recovering unused service life
6618484: Steganographic techniques for securely delivering electronic digital rights management control information over insecure communication channels
6617199: Electronic device having fibrous interface
D479501: High-speed aircraft
6610633: Superconductor device
6608628: Method and apparatus for virtual interactive medical imaging by multiple remotely-located users
6608360: One-chip micro-integrated optoelectronic sensor
6606034: Terrain awareness system
6604558: Aircraft fuel inerting system for an airport
6598834: Method for reducing fuel consumption in aircraft
6597807: Method for red green blue (RGB) stereo sensor fusion
6596081: Dynamically controlled crystallization method and apparatus and crystals obtained thereby
D477561: Supersonic aircraft
6581881: METHOD FOR PLACING PAYLOAD IN ORBIT BY MULTIFUNCTIONAL LAUNCH VEHICLE OF COMBINED SCHEME WITH CRUISE LIQUID ROCKET ENGINE SYSTEM (LRES), MULTIFUNCTIONAL LAUNCH VEHICLE OF COMBINED SCHEME WITH CRUISE LRES AND METHOD FOR REFINING IT
6575406: Integrated and/or modular high-speed aircraft
6565044: Combination solar sail and electrodynamic tether propulsion system
6565039: Wing-drive mechanism and vehicle employing same
6560551: Liquid water content measurement apparatus and method
6560050: Optical segmented RF signature managed window
6543715: Aerospace system
6539406: Method and apparatus to create virtual back space on an electronic document page, or an electronic document element contained therein, and to access, manipulate and transfer information thereon
6530223: Multi-stage radial axial gas turbine engine combustor
6529602: Method and apparatus for the secure storage of audio signals
6527221: Shock wave modification method, apparatus, and system
6523782: Centrifugal sleeping section for a space craft
6522867: Wireless, frequency-agile spread spectrum ground link-based aircraft data communication system with wireless unit in communication therewith
6507739: Apparatus and methods for controlling a cellular communications network having airborne transceivers
6505085: Method and apparatus for creating time-optimal commands for linear systems
6502384: Side thruster of flying object
6499700: Attachment device for a cryogenic satellite tank
6490801: Sun sensors using multi-pinhole overlays
6487500: GPS vehicle collision avoidance warning and control system and method
Recent Microgravity Patents
6673597: Growth stimulation of biological cells and tissue by electromagnetic fields and uses thereof
6669919: Intercalated graphite flakes exhibiting improved expansion characteristics and process therefor
6666909: Microsystem capillary separations
6658369: Method and device for the predictive determination of a parameter representative of the mental activity of a person
6656822: Method for reduced capacitance interconnect system using gaseous implants into the ILD
6656122: Systems and methods for screening for adverse effects of a treatment
6653552: Photoelectric conversion device and method of manufacturing the same
6649299: Gas diffusion electrode with nanosized pores and method for making same
6649160: Sertoli cells as transplantation facilitator for cell transplantation
6649027: Water reclamation system
6644118: Cylindrical acoustic levitator/concentrator having non-circular cross-section
6630006: Method for screening microcrystallizations for crystal formation
6625569: Real-time spatio-temporal coherence estimation for autonomous mode identification and invariance tracking
6622579: Bearing arrangement for tension forces and bearing head therefor
6614018: Process and apparatus for continuous-feed all-isotope separation in microgravity using solar power
6599449: X-ray crystallography reagent
6596081: Dynamically controlled crystallization method and apparatus and crystals obtained thereby
6596076: Apparatus and method for altering the apparent effects of gravity
6592623: Engineered muscle
6585969: Non-viable keratinocyte cell composition or lysate for promoting wound healing
6581882: Low-thrust cryogenic propulsion module
6581452: Apparatus for measuring volume under microgravity
6569466: Conditioning of bioactive glass surfaces in protein containing solutions
6558698: Microencapsulated bioactive agents and method of making
6554745: Exercise apparatus using magnetism to augment gravatational field
6551575: Methods for identifying compounds for motion sickness, vertigo and other disorders related to balance and the perception of gravity
6537225: Device and method for noninvasive continuous determination of physiologic characteristics
6533903: Electrohydrodynamically patterned colloidal crystals
6523782: Centrifugal sleeping section for a space craft
6521324: Thermal transfer of microstructured layers
6519084: Telescope and movement control device
6519032: Fiber optic apparatus and use thereof in combinatorial material science
6513760: Logistics module system and method
6508854: Method of preparing magnetostrictive material in microgravity environment
6501203: Vibration control apparatus
6498829: Method for measurement of physical characteristics of crystals
6497762: Method of fabricating crystal thin plate under micro-gravity environment
6495071: Method of using electro-sensitive movable fluids
6490081: Method of amplifying optical signals using doped materials with extremely broad bandwidths
6485963: Growth stimulation of biological cells and tissue by electromagnetic fields and uses thereof
6484539: Glass fiber having compositions of alumina-lanthana and made from undercooled molten materials
6482758: Single phase rare earth oxide-aluminum oxide glasses
6472175: Sialylation of N-linked glycoproteins in the baculovirus expression vector system
6469825: Method of amplifying optical signals using erbium-doped materials with extremely broad bandwidths
6468346: Applying x-ray topography and diffractometry to improve protein crystal growth
6467543: System and process for secondary hydrocarbon recovery
6467350: Cylindrical acoustic levitator/concentrator
6459093: Dynamic light scattering at multiple discrete wavelengths, using multiple mono-mode fibres or for detecting the velocity of scattering sensors