My Little Pony: Pony Pals Color & Cutie Marks Tattoo Book
3. Tattoo nation : portraits of celebrity body art. 1st ed. 2002, Boston: Bulfinch Press Book/Little, Brown, and Co. 1 v. (unpaged) introduction by David Ritz.
6. Alvarez, C., et al., Genetic meltdown. Tattoo tales. 1995, New York: Random House. 1 v. (unpaged) adapted by Cynthia Alvarez ; based on the screenplay by Martha Moran ; illustrated by Guy Gilchrist, Frank McLaughlin, and Brad Gilchrist.
8. Applewhite, H., My mother's tattoo & other family memoirs. 1996, Mercer Island, Wash.: Pod Pub. 111 p. Harry Applewhite ... [et al.].
9. Armstrong, A., Shirtless tattoo. 1999, Sudbury, ON: Your Scrivener Press. 60 p. Anthony Armstrong.
11. Barnes, L., The snake tattoo. 1st ed. 1989, New York: St. Martin's Press. 290 p. Linda Barnes.
12. Baxter, B., Tattoo road trip California cover girls. 2004, Atglen, PA: Schiffer Pub. p. Bob Baxter.
13. Baxter, R.E., Tattoo road trip : the Pacific Northwest. 2002, Atglen, PA: Schiffer Pub. 223 p. Bob Baxter ; photos by the author.
14. Baxter, R.E., Tattoo road trip : two weeks in Samoa. 2002, Atglen, PA: Schiffer Pub. 159 p. text by Bob Baxter ; photographs by Bernard Clark.
16. Benson, R., The man with the red tattoo. 2002, London: Hodder & Stoughton. viii, 292 p. [Raymond Benson].
17. Benson, R., The man with the red tattoo. 2002, New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons. 289,  p. Raymond Benson.
18. Bergen, L.R., D. Koepp, and M. Crichton, Find your way to The lost world, Jurassic Park. 1997, New York: Grosset & Dunlap. 56 p.The reader is invited to choose among different plot endings for the story of a trip to the island where the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park still survive. by Lara Bergen.
22. Bradley, L., Rebecca's quest. The fairy diaries ; #1. 2001, New York: Grosset & Dunlap. 119 p.Rebecca does not consider herself special until she is drawn into Fairyland as a Fairy Finder needed to help the Light Fairies save both Fairyland and the human realm from the evil empress of the Shadow Fairy Court. by Louise Bradley.
23. Britto, A., Tattoo. 1st ed. 1997, New York: St. Martin's Press. 376 p. Anthony Britto.
24. Cady, J., Tattoo : a collection. 1978, Tacoma, Wash.: Circinatum Press. 112 p. Jack Cady.
26. Chinchilla and C.W. Eldridge, Stewed, screwed, and tattooed. Triangle Tattoo & Museum series. 1997, Mendocino, Calif. ; Ft. Bragg, Calif.: Isadore Press. xiii, 87 p. by Madame Chinchilla ; archival material supplied by C.W. Eldridge of the Tattoo Archive.
28. Chinchilla, M., Electric tattooing by men 1900-2004. 1st ed. Series 3 ; triangle tattoo and museum series iii. 2004, Fort Bragg, CA: Isadore Press. p. Madame Chinchilla.
30. Cohen-Shlomi, C., Kemo ˛ki░˛ku░a. 1994, Tel Aviv: ░Am ░oved. 174 p. Karmelah Kohen-Shelomi.
31. Daly, P.M., J. Manning, and M.v. Vaeck, Emblems from Alciato to the tattoo : selected papers of the Leuven International Emblem Conference, 18-23 August, 1996. Imago figurata. Studies ; v. 1c. 2001, Turnhout: Brepols. xv, 359 p. International Emblem Conference (4th : 1996 : Leuven, Belgium)
35. DeRolf, S. and M. Schauer, Air Pogman. Tattoo tales. 1995, New York: Random House. 1 v. (unpaged) by Shane DeRolf ; illustrated by Mitch Schauer ; colorist, Ruben Huante ; cover design, Dave Silva ; art director, Cheri Brewster.
36. Dewey, K., Angry : scarred for life. 1994, Sydney: Ironbark. xi, 243 p. Karen Dewey.
38. Downes, F., The long snake tattoo. Frontlines. 1998, London
39. Dubowski, C.E. and J. Cassels, Skin crawlers. Tattoo tales. 1996, New York: Random House. 24 p. by Cathy Dubowski ; illustrated by Jean Cassels.
40. Emerson, E.W., The million-dollar tattoo. 1st ed. 1996, New York: Ballantine Books. 259 p. Earl Emerson.
42. Estes, R., The mystery of the Turkish tattoo. 1986, N.Y.: Random House. p. Rose Estes. main themes:
44. Farber, E. and J.R. Sansevere, Mummy pancakes. Tattoo tales. 1997, New York: Random House.  p.A huge pancake breakfast saves Cousin Moose Mummy from trouble in the pyramids. written by Erica Farber and J.R. Sansevere.
45. Feldman, H. and R. Collier-Morales, Unicorns and other fabulous creatures. Tattoo tales. 1994, New York: Random House.  p. by Heather Lowenberg ; illustrated by Roberta Collier-Morales.
47. Fellowes, C.H., The tattoo book. [1st ed. 1971, Princeton,: Pyne Press. x,  p., 116 p. of illus. by C. H. Fellowes. With an introd. by William C. Sturtevant.
48. Ferguson, H. and L. Procter, The art of the tattoo. 1998, Philadelphia: Courage Books. 128 p. by Henry Ferguson and Lynn Procter.
52. Gehman, P., Underground guide to Los Angeles. 1999, San Francisco: Manic D Press Pleasant Gehman, editor.
53. Gibson, M., Considering her condition. 1978, Agincourt, Ont.: Gage Pub. 120 p. Margaret Gibson.
54. Gibson, M., Considering her condition. 1981, New York: Vanguard Press. 120 p. Margaret Gibson.
57. Graham, P., Maori moko or tattoo. Discover New Zealand. 1994, Auckland, N.Z.: Bush Press. 32 p. compiled by Pita Graham.
58. Greco, H., I.L. Mori, and A.L. McIntyre, Siren tattoo : a poetry triptych. 1994, Vancouver, B.C.: Anvil Press. 93 p. [Heidi Greco, Isabella Legosi Mori, Angela Lee McIntyre].
60. Greene, P., Tattoo me. 2002, Kilcar, County Donegal, Ireland: Summer Palace Press. 64 p. Pamela Greene.
61. Griffin, A., Understanding Tennessee Williams. Understanding contemporary American literature. 1995, Columbia, S.C.: University of South Carolina Press. xv, 266 p. by Alice Griffin.
62. Griffin, K., Skin deep : tattoos, the disappearing West, very bad men, and my deep love for them all. 1st ed. 2003, Orlando, Fla.: Harcourt Karol Griffin. main themes: Griffin, Karol.
64. Guild, N., The Linz tattoo. 1986, New York: McGraw-Hill. 333 p. Nicholas Guild.
66. Hellenbrand, K. and S.J. Collins, Sailor Jerry's tattoo stencils II. 2002, Atglen, PA: Schiffer Pub. 88 p. Kate Hellenbrand ; [introduction by Lyle Tuttle].
67. Hellenbrand, K. and S.J. Collins, Sailor Jerry's tattoo stencils. 2002, Atglen, PA: Schiffer Pub. 96 p. Kate Hellenbrand ; with foreword by Matty Jankowski.
68. Heller, S., Best friends tattoo scrapbook. 2001, New York: Scholastic. 32 p. by Sarah Heller.
69. Henderson, L., Strawberry tattoo : Sam Jones novel. 1st American ed. 1999, New York: Crown Publishers. 306 p. Lauren Henderson.
70. Irwin, J. and S. De Vries, Mom, I got a tattoo! : the survival guide to raising a teenage daughter. 2001, Beltsville, Md.: Robins Lane Press Janet Irwin and Susanna de Vries. main themes: Teenage girls Family relationships.
71. Jacobs, N.B., The turqoise tattoo. 1991, New York, NY: Putnam's Sons. 239 p. Nancy Baker Jacobs.
72. Jorgensen, J., Obscene interiors : hardcore amateur decor. 1st ed. 2004, Van Nuys, CA: Baby Tattoo Books. p. Justin Jorgensen.
73. KapitanskiŠi, A. and V.I. Litvin, The art of criminal tattoo : album book. 1998, Kiev: Izd-vo "Logos". 112 p. Anatoly Kapitansky, Viktor Litvin = Iskusstvo kriminalžnoŠi tatuirovki : kniga-alžbom / AnatoliŠi KapitanskiŠi, Viktor Litvin.
74. Kitamura, T., Tattoos from the floating world : ukiyo-e motifs in the Japanese tattoo. 2003, Leiden: Hotei Publishing. 119 p. Takahiro Kitamura.
76. Kitamura, T. and K.M. Kitamura, Tattoos of the floating world : Ukiyo-e motifs in Japanese tattoo. 2003, Leiden: Hotei Pub. 150 p. Takahiro Kitamura.
77. Krakow, A., The total tattoo book. 1994, New York: Warner Books. x, 224 p. Amy Krakow.
78. Lackey, M., R. Parker, and G. Herdling, MTV's Beavis and Butt-head's greatest hits. 1994, [New York, N.Y.]: Marvel Comics. 1 v. (unpaged) [Mike Lackey, writer ; Rick Parker, artist and letterer ; Glenn Herdling, editor].
79. Lacuesta, A.R., Life before X and other stories. Philippine writers series. 2000, Diliman, Quezon City: University of the Philippines Press. x, 152 p. Angelo Rodriguez Lacuesta.
80. Lattimore, D.N., Punga the goddess of ugly. 1st ed. 1993, San Diego: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich. 1 v. (unpaged).Because of their bravery and understanding of Maori traditions when they outwit Punga, the goddess of ugly, a pair of twin sisters earn the highly revered chin tattoo called a moko. Deborah Nourse Lattimore.
81. Lautman, V. and V. Berndt, The new tattoo. 1st ed. 1994, New York: Abbeville Press. 120 p. Victoria Lautman ; photographs by Vicki Berndt.
82. Lifshin, L. and J. Cowles, Blue tattoo : poems of the Holocaust. 1995, Desert Hot Springs, CA: Event Horizon Press. 67 p. Lyn Lifshin ; selected and edited by Joseph Cowles.
83. Lord, A. and M. Winborn, The pirates of Snake Island. Tattoo tales. 1995, New York: Random House.  p. by Andreas Lord ; illustrated by Marsha Winborn.
84. Lotz, J., A century of service : Canada's armed forces from the Boer War to East Timor. 2000, Halifax: Nova Scotia International Tattoo Society. 180 p. Jim Lotz ; consulting editor: John Boileau ; foreword by Adrienne Clarkson.
86. Marianto, M.D., S. Barry, and Institut Seni Indonesia Yogyakarta. Lembaga Penelitian., Tato. 2000, Sewon, Yogyakarta: Lembaga Penelitian, Institut Seni Indonesia Yogyakarta. vii, 97 p.History of tattoo in Indonesia. M. Dwi Marianto dan Syamsul Barry.
87. Martin, D.L., The crying heart tattoo. 1st ed. 1982, New York: Holt, Rinehart, and Winston. 330 p. David Martin.
92. Mason, J.T., Tatau (Tattoo). 2001, Suva,Fiji: Mana Publications in association with Institute of Pacific studies,University of the Pacific. 115 p. by Jean Tekura Mason. main themes:
94. McCabe, M., Tattoos of Indochina : magic, devotion, & protection : Thailand, Cambodia, & Laos. 2002, Atglen, PA: Schiffer. 159 p. Michael McCabe.
95. Meyer, L.A., Bloody Jack : the curse of the blue tattoo, being an account of the misadventures of Jacky Faber, midshipman and lady-in-training. 2004, Orlando, Fla.: Harcourt L.A. Meyer.
96. Mifflin, M., Bodies of subversion : a secret history of women and tattoo. 1997, New York: Juno Books by Margot Mifflin. main themes: Tattooing.
97. Miller, J.-C., The body art book : a complete, illustrated guide to tattoos, piercings, and other body modifications. Berkley trade pbk. ed. 1997, New York: Berkley Books. 181 p. Jean-Chris Miller ; illustrations by Denise de la Cerda.
99. Mooney, E.S. and Cartoon Network (Television network), The Powerpuff Girls ruff 'n' tuff tattoo book. 2000, New York: Scholastic. 32 p. adapted by E.S. Mooney.
100. Mullen, J. and B. Blitt, Baby's first tattoo. 2002, New York: Simon & Schuster Jim Mullen ; illustrations by Barry Blitt. main themes: Baby books.
102. Nicholas, A., The art of the New Zealand tattoo. 1994, Auckland, N.Z.: Tandem. 132 p. Anne Nicholas ; foreword by Nigel Cox.
104. Norman, B., The butterfly tattoo. 1st U.S. ed. 1996, New York: St. Martin's Press. 250 p. Barry Norman.
106. O'Sullivan, T., ExposÔe : the art of tattoo. Carol Pub. Group ed. 1993, New York: Carol Pub. Group. 96 p. Tim O'Sullivan.
108. Petrillo, V., Sailors, whalers, fantastic sea voyages : an activity guide to North American sailing life. 1st ed. 2003, Chicago, Ill.: Chicago Review Press. v. cm. Valerie Petrillo.
110. Prager, E., Eve's tattoo. 1st ed. 1991, New York: Random House. 194 p. Emily Prager.
113. Richards, S., The Tony winners : a collection of ten exceptional plays, winners of the Tony Award for the most distinguished play of the year. 1st ed. 1977, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. 935 p.,  leaves of plates edited, with prefaces and an introductory note, by Stanley Richards.
114. Richie, D. and I. Buruma, The Japanese tattoo. 1st ed. 1980, New York: Weatherhill. 115,  p. Donald Richie, text ; Ian Buruma, photos.
115. Richter, S., Tattoo. 1985, London ; New York: Quartet Books. 158 p. Stefan Richter.
116. Riria, K.T. and D.R. Simmons, Maori tattoo. 1989, Auckland: Bush Press : distributed by Beckett Sterling. 95 p. Ko Te Riria & David Simmons.
117. Rivers, K., The tree tattoo. 1999, Dunvegan, Ont.: Cormorant Books. 201 p. Karen Rivers.
118. Rogers, G., Tattoo : an anthology of writing. 1994, [Murdoch, W.A.?: s.n. 119 p. from Reading and writing praxis 2 students, Murdoch University, 1994 ; editorial consultants, Deborah Robertson, Marion Campbell ; editorial collective, Gillian Rogers ... [et al.].
119. Rowland, L.J., The concubine's tattoo. 1st ed. 1998, New York: St. Martin's. 326 p. Laura Joh Rowland.
120. Ruders, P. and J. Kruse, Tattoo for one : 1984, for clarinet solo (Bę). 1996, Copenhagen: W. Hansen. 4 leaves of music Poul Ruders ; edited by John Kruse.
121. Sanders, C., Customizing the body : the art and culture of tattooing. 1989, Philadelphia: Temple University Press. xi, 220 p. Clinton R. Sanders.
122. Simmons, D.R., Ta moko : the art of Maori tattoo. 1986, Auckland, [N.Z.]: Reed Methuen. 183 p.,  p. of plates D.R. Simmons.
123. Simmons, D.R., Ta moko : the art of Maori tattoo. Rev. ed. 1997, Auckland: Reed. 183 p. D.R. Simmons.
124. Sloss, A., Tribal tattoo. 2000, New York, NY: Marlowe & Co. 72 p. Andy Sloss.
125. St. Clair, L.L. and A.B. Govenar, Stoney knows how : life as a tattoo artist : tattooing since 1928. 1981, Lexington, Ky.: University Press of Kentucky. xxxii, 152 p.,  p. of plates Leonard L. St. Clair & Alan B. Govenar ; foreword by Don Yoder.
126. Steele, W.O., The wilderness tattoo; a narrative of Juan Ortiz. [1st ed. 1972, New York,: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich. 184 p.After living eleven years among Indians in Florida, a Spaniard guides De Soto's troops in their fruitless search for gold. by William O. Steele.
127. Stephens, M.Z. and J. Tugeau, Jingle bell sleigh. 2002, New York: Grosset & Dunlap.  p.On a no-school day everyone wants to hop on board the Jingle Bell Express for a snowy, blowy sleigh ride. by Monique Z. Stephens ; illustrated by Jeremy Tugeau.
128. Stevens, B., Tattoo girl. 1st ed. 2001, New York: St. Martin's Griffin. 322 p. Brooke Stevens.
131. Stewart, M. and K. Steacy, Spider-man : the chameleon's many faces. A Fun Works tattoo-me storybook. 1996, Burbank, Calif.: Fun Works. 1 v. (unpaged) [written by Michael Stewart ; illustrated by by Ken Steacy].
134. Thomas, J.K., A. Ruiz, and I. Mones, X-men : Spellbound. Tattoo tales. 1994, New York: Random House. 1 v. (unpaged) adapted by Jim Thomas ; illustrated by Aristides Ruiz and Isidre Mones.
135. Thompson, E., Tattoo. 1974, New York: Putnam. 568 p. Earl Thompson.
139. Webb, S., The big book of tattoo. 2002, Atglen, PA: Schiffer Pub. 512 p. Spider Webb.
140. Webb, S., The great book of tattoo. 2002, Atglen, PA: Schiffer Pub. 1 v. (unpaged) Spider Webb.
141. Wegner, H., Houses of ivory : stories. 1st ed. 1988, New York, NY: Soho. 241 p. by Hart Wegner.
142. Whelan, G. and C. Swift, Spiked : church-state intrigue and The rose tattoo. 2002, Dublin, Ireland: New Island. 385 p. Gerard Whelan with Carolyn Swift.
149. WrÔoblewski, C., Skin shows III : the art of tattoo. 1993, London: Virgin Publishing. 132 p. by Chris Wroblewski.
150. Yamada, K., Horishi ichidai : ňOwada Mitsuaki to sono sekai. Shohan. ed. 1989, Yokohama-shi: Kanagawa Shinbunsha : Hatsubai Kanashin Shuppan. 270 p.,  p. of plates [chosha Yamada Kazuhiro].
153. Zuckerman, R. and J.-C. Miller, Make your own tattoo : from temptu, the creators of the original temporary tattoo. 1999, New York: Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers Roy Zuckerman and Jean-Chris Miller. main themes: Temporary tattoos.