Before the professional resources, here are the popular choices.
The Tennis Partner
8 Minutes in the Morning: A Simple Way to Shed up to 2 Pounds a Week Guaranteed
1. 100 greatest sports champions. 1997, Danbury, CT: Grolier Educational. 111 p.Examines notable athletes in such sports as baseball, cycling, and tennis. Donald Sommerville.
2. Evans, R. and ATP Tour (Organization), The ATP Tour : ten years of superstar tennis. 1999, New York: Universe. 121 p. edited by Richard Evans.
3. McCullers, C. and L.M. Schulman, Autumn light : illuminations of age. 1st ed. 1978, New York: Crowell. xi, 200 p. L. M. Schulman, editor.
4. The Bedford Golf and Tennis club, 1891-1991. 1991, Virginia Beach, Va.: Donning Co. 84 p. ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
6. Giller, N., The Book of tennis lists. 1985, New York: Stein and Day. 208 p. introduced by John Newcomb [i.e. Newcombe] ; edited by Norman Giller.
7. Collins, B. and Z. Hollander, Bud Collins' modern encyclopedia of tennis. 1st ed. 1980, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. xxiii, 389 p. edited by Bud Collins and Zander Hollander.
10. Ting, S.-t., The Chinese book of table tennis. 1st American ed. 1981, New York: Atheneum. xii, 149 p. edited and written by Ding Shu De ... [et al.] ; translated by Anna Wang, Wang Hui-Ming ; drawings by Alison Potter.
11. United States Tennis Association., Coaching tennis successfully. 2nd ed. 2004, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics United States Tennis Association.
14. Atkin, R. and Lawn Tennis Writers' Association (Great Britain), For the love of tennis. 1985, London: S. Paul. 265 p.,  p. of plates edited by Ronald Atkin on behalf of the Lawn Tennis Writers' Association.
16. Illustrad rules of the game : Illustrated rules of baseball, illustrated rules of basketball, illustrated rules of tennis, illustrated laws of soccer. 1995, Jackson, TN: Davidson Titles. p. cm. main themes:
18. United States Professional Tennis Registry., International book of tennis drills : over 100 skill-specific drills adopted by tennis professionals worldwide. 1993, Chicago: Triumph Books. 256 p. by the United States Professional Tennis Registry.
19. Wiltse, D., It only hurts when I serve : best tennis humor. 1980, Norwalk, Conn.
20. Benjamin, D.A. and Intercollegiate Tennis Coaches Association., The ITCA guide to coaching winning tennis. 1989, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall. xiii, 259 p. David A. Benjamin, editor ; prepared by the Intercollegiate Tennis Coaches Association ; with a foreword by Arthur R. Ashe, Jr.
21. Grimault, D. and J.P. Lacour, Joies du tennis. 1979, [Paris]: Hachette : "R‚ealit‚es". 219 p. [Dominique Grimault, Jean-Pierre Lacour, Denis Lalanne, Michel Sutter] : [sous la direction de Jean-Pierre Lacour] ; [publi‚e par] "R‚ealit‚es".
22. Baumann, E., Lexikon fŤur Tennisfreunde. 1977, Luzern ; Frankfurt/M.: C. J. Bucher. 256 p. fachliche Beratung, Ernst Baumann ... [et al.] ; [Autoren, Reinhold Appel ... et al. ; Red., Gert Quenzer].
23. Esser, W., Live dabei : Sportreporter berichten. 1. Aufl. ed. 1983, WŤurzburg: Arena. 185 p. Wolfram Esser.
24. Love stories : a literary companion to tennis. 2003, New York: Citadel Press. p. [edited by] Adam Sexton.
26. Pasarell, C., Mastering your tennis strokes. 1st ed. 1976, New York: Atheneum. 201 p. Charlie Pasarell ... [et al.] ; edited by Larry Sheehan.
29. United States Professional Tennis Registry., Munchkin tennis : a parent's guide to teaching tennis fundamentals. 1993, Chicago: Triumph. 304 p. by the United States Professional Tennis Registry.
30. Victoria. Office of the Auditor-General., National Tennis Centre Trust and Zoological Board of Victoria. 1993, Melbourne: L.V. North, Govt. Printer. ix, 131 p. ill. ; 26 cm.
31. Hopkins, L.B. and S. Medlock, Opening days : sports poems. 1st ed. 1996, San Diego: Harcourt Brace & Co. 37 p.A collection of eighteen poems about various sports including baseball, skiing, karate, and tennis. selected by Lee Bennett Hopkins ; illustrated by Scott Medlock.
33. Smith, R., Press box : Red Smith's favorite sports stories. 1st ed. 1976, New York: Norton. 192 p. 21 cm.
35. Stein, M., J. Hollwitz, and J. Hillman, Psyche and sports. 1994, Wilmette, Ill.: Chiron Publications. viii, 243 p. edited by Murray Stein & John Hollwitz ; James Hillman ... [et al.].
37. Phillips, C., The right set : a tennis anthology. 1999, New York: Vintage Books. xiii, 327 p. edited and with an introduction by Caryl Phillips.
38. Phillips, C. and Faber and Faber., The right set : the Faber book of tennis. 1999, London: Faber and Faber. xiii, 327 p. edited by Caryl Phillips.
39. Lees, A., Science and racket sports II. 1998, London ; New York: E&FN Spon. xvii, 286 p. edited by A. Lees ... [et al.].
40. Groppel, J.L., Science of coaching tennis. 1989, Champaign, IL: Leisure Press. xii, 327 p. Jack L. Groppel ... [et al.].
41. Tholerus, G., S. Carlborn, and Kungliga Lawn tennis klubben., Ett sekel av svensk tennis, 1896-1996 : nÍagra kapitel om den vita sportens utveckling. 1996, Stockholm: Kungliga Lawn tennis klubben. 176 p. av GŤoran Tholerus ... [et al.] ; id‚e och koordination, Stig Carlborn.
42. Valat, P.-M. and Gallimard Jeunesse (Publisher), Sports. A first discovery book. 1998, New York: Scholastic.Briefly introduces a variety of sports, including cycling, skiing, martial arts, tennis, basketball, sailing, and more. Sport. English
43. Deutscher Tennis Bund., Step by step tennis skills. 1st U.S. ed. 1990, Hauppauge, NY: Barron's. 143 p. Lehrbuch Tennis. English.
44. LaMarche, R.J., Teach yourself tennis!. 1980, Norwalk, Conn.
45. United States Professional Tennis Association., Tennis, a professional guide. 1st ed. 1984, Tokyo ; New York
46. Jennings, J., Tennis and the meaning of life : a literary anthology of the game. 1995, New York City: Breakaway Books. 335 p. edited by Jay Jennings ; with a foreword by George Vecsey.
47. Jennings, J., Tennis and the meaning of life : a literary anthology of the game. 1st Harvest ed. 1995, San Diego: Harcourt Brace & Co. xviii, 400 p. [edited by Jay Jennings ; with a foreword by George Vecsey].
48. Bartlett, M. and B. Gillen, The Tennis book. 1981, New York: Arbor House. 368 p. edited by Michael Bartlett and Bob Gillen.
49. Kraft, S. and G. Janes, Tennis drills for self-improvement. 1st ed. Instructional series. 1978, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. xi, 82 p. edited by Steven Kraft ; ill. by George Janes.
50. Brown, G., Tennis. 1979, New York: Arno Press. ix, 210 p.Traces the history of tennis as presented in articles appearing in "The New York Times." edited by Gene Brown ; introd. by Frank Litsky.
51. RenstrŤom, P., Tennis. Handbook of sports medicine and science. 2002, Malden, MA: Blackwell Science. xii, 318 p. edited by Per A.F.H. RenstrŤom.
52. Richey, N. and F. Hovis, Tennis for women. 1980, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. 245 p. [by Nancy Richey ... et al. ; edited by Ford Hovis ; introd. by Wendy Turnbull].
53. Overton, W., Tennis for women. 1973, New York,: Doubleday. 245 p. [by Wendy Overton and others]
54. Overton, W., Tennis for women. 1975, London ; Sydney: Angus & Robertson. 245 p. [by Wendy Overton ... et al.].
56. Lykke, H., P.R. BĶr≤e, and J.F. Kise, Tennis gjennom 100 Íar : Lillehammer lawn tennisklubb. 1993, Lillehammer: Lokalhistorisk forlag. 59 p. redigert av Harald Lykke, Per R. B∂r≤e og Jan Fredrik Kise.
57. Trabert, T., Tennis, how to play, how to win. 1978, Norwalk, Conn.
61. Haake, S. and A. Coe, Tennis science & technology. 2000, Malden, MA: Blackwell Science. xi, 464 p. edited by S.J. Haake, A. Coe.
62. Tennis strokes and strategies. 1975, New York: Simon and Schuster. 216 p. [the Classic instruction series from Tennis magazine].
63. United States Tennis Association., Tennis tactics : winning patterns of play. 1996, Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics. ix, 236 p. United States Tennis Association.
64. McCleery, P. and C. Cook, Tips from the tour. 1986, Trumbull, Conn.
65. Total tennis : the ultimate tennis encyclopedia. 2003, Kingston, NY: Sport Media Publishing. p. [edited by] Bud Collins.
66. Tarshis, B., The Traveler's guide to tennis. 1976, Norwalk, Conn.: Tennis Magazine. 142 p. edited by Barry Tarshis and Tennis magazine.
67. Shannon, B. and United States Tennis Association., United States Tennis Association official encyclopedia of tennis. Centennial ed. 1981, New York: Harper & Row. 558 p. edited by Bill Shannon, with the staff of the USTA.
69. Sweet, S., M. Rittenberg, and J. Freeman, Who puts the fun in free time?. 1st ed. Adventures in the world of work. 1976, New York: Random House. 74 p.Introduces jobs involved with the field of recreation including modern dancer, tennis teacher, golf course greenskeeper, park ranger, and recreation director. [Edited] by Susan Sweet and Marjorie Rittenberg ; director of photography, John Freeman.
70. Emery, D., Who's who in international tennis. 1983, New York, N.Y.: Facts on File Publications. 128 p. edited by David Emery.
73. Roetert, P. and J.L. Groppel, World-class tennis technique. 2001, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. vii, 280 p. Paul Roetert, Jack Groppel, editors.
75. Aaseng, N., Winning men of tennis. The Sports heroes library. 1981, Minneapolis: Lerner Publications Co. 80 p.Discusses the careers of eight outstanding tennis players: Bill Tilden, Pancho Gonzales, Rod Laver, Arthur Ashe, Jimmy Connors, Bjorn Borg, Guillermo Vilas, and John McEnroe. Nathan Aaseng.
76. Aaseng, N., Winning women of tennis. The Sports heroes library. 1981, Minneapolis: Lerner. 80 p.Brief biographies of eight famous women on the international tennis scene including Helen Wills, Althea Gibson, Margaret Smith Court, Billie Jean King, Chris Evert Lloyd, Evonne Goolagong, Martina Navratilova, and Tracy Austin. Nathan Aaseng.
77. Aberdare, M.G.L.B., The Willis Faber book of tennis and rackets. 1980, London: Stanley Paul. 368 p. Lord Aberdare.
80. Adi, P., Arena : tenis meja di Indonesia. Cet. 1. ed. 2003, Jakarta: Duta Pratama Utama. x, 118 p.History and development of table tennis in Indonesia. Adi Pranajaya.
81. Adler, C.S., Winning. 1999, New York: Clarion Books. 156 p.Vicky is thrilled to be on the eighth-grade tennis team, until she realizes that her new playing partner Brenda is ruthless about winning and will even cheat to do so. C.S. Adler.
83. Allen, A.B. and T. Jones, The tennis menace. 1975, Chicago: A. Whitman. 64 p.Andy Wexler decides that this is his summer to play tennis and enter the local tournament, but his association with two girls both helps and hinders his game. Alex B. Allen ; illustrated by Timothy Jones.
90. American Coaching Effectiveness Program. and United States Tennis Association., Rookie coaches tennis guide. 1991, Champaign, Ill.: Leisure Press. iv, 75 p. American Coaching Effectiveness Program in cooperation with the United States Tennis Association.
93. Amritraj, V. and R. Evans, Vijay Amritraj : an autobiography with Richard Evans. 1990, Calcutta: Rupa & Co. 315 p.,  p. of plates ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
94. Amson, D., Borotra : de Wimbledon Ša Vichy. Figures de proue. 1999, Paris: Tallandier. 287 p.,  p. de pl. Daniel Amson.
95. Anastasio, D., L. Wallach, and M. Fox, The pinky ball book. [Classic games series]. 2000, New York, NY: Workman Pub. 206 p.Introduces a type of ball that was originally manufactured only for the insides of tennis balls but became popular itself. by Dina Anastasio ; photographs by Louis Wallach ; illustrations by Matthew Fox.
96. Anderson, A., How to build your own tennis court. 1st ed. 1977, New York: Dutton. ix, 182 p. by Alan Anderson ; ill. by Ben Kuwata.
97. Andersson, R.L., A robot ping-pong player : experiment in real-time intelligent control. The MIT Press series in artificial intelligence. 1988, Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Press. xiii, 275 p. Russell L. Andersson.
98. Angell, R., The stone arbor, and other stories. 1970, Freeport, N.Y.,: Books for Libraries Press. 245 p. 21 cm.
99. Anthony, J. and N. Bollettieri, A winning combination. 1980, New York, [N.Y.]: Scribner. vii, 264 p. written by Julie Anthony and Nick Bollettieri.
100. Antonacci, R.J., B.D. Lockhart, and R. Handville, Tennis for young champions. 1982, New York: McGraw-Hill. 185 p.Includes step-by-step instructions on racket grip, footwork, forehand, and backhand, as well as advice on serves, volleys, advanced strokes, doubles playing, and strategy. by Robert J. Antonacci and Barbara D. Lockhart ; illustrations by Robert Handville.
101. Applewhaite, C., Improve your tennis IQ. 1st ed. 2003, Hauppauge, N.Y.: Barron's. 128 p. Charles Applewhaite ; illustrations by Richard Burgess and Andrew Green.
104. Aronson, V., Venus & Serena Williams. Women who win. 2001, Philadelphia: Chelsea House Publishers. 64 p.Examines the lives and careers of the two African-American sisters who became sensational successes in the professional tennis world. Virginia Aronson ; introduction by Hannah Storm.
107. Ashbery, J., The mooring of starting out : the first five books of poetry. 1st Ecco ed. 1997, Hopewell, N.J.: Ecco Press by John Ashbery.
108. Ashe, A. and A. McNab, Arthur Ashe on tennis : strokes, strategy, traditions, players, psychology, and wisdom. 1st ed. 1995, New York: Knopf : Distributed by Random House. xxxvii, 143 p. Arthur Ashe with Alexander McNab.
109. Ashe, A. and F. Deford, Arthur Ashe, portrait in motion. 1975, Boston: Houghton Mifflin. xii, 272 p.,  leaves of plates Arthur Ashe, with Frank Deford.
110. Ashe, A. and F. Deford, Arthur Ashe : portrait in motion. 1st Carroll & Graf/Richard Gallen ed. 1993, New York: Carroll & Graf Publishers/R. Gallen. xii, 278 p.,  p. of plates Arthur Ashe with Frank Deford ; with a new introduction by Frank Deford.
111. Ashe, A. and Tennis (Highland Park Ill.), Arthur Ashe's tennis clinic. 1981, Norwalk, Conn.
112. Ashe, A. and A. Rampersad, Days of grace : a memoir. 1993, New York: Alfred A. Knopf : Distributed by Random House. xii, 317 p. by Arthur Ashe and Arnold Rampersad.
113. Ashe, A., L. Robinson, and J. Moutoussamy-Ashe, Getting started in tennis. 1st ed. 1977, New York: Atheneum/SMI. 102 p.A Wimbledon champion instructs beginning players in the mechanics, rules, strategy, and etiquette of tennis. Arthur Ashe, with Louie Robinson ; photos. by Jeanne Moutoussamy.
114. Ashe, A. and N. Amdur, Off the court. 1981, New York: New American Library. ix, 230 p.,  p. of plates by Arthur Ashe with Neil Amdur.
116. Audette, L., Bjorn Borg. 1979, New York: Quick Fox. 106 p.,  leaf of plates.A career biography of the Swedish tennis player who by the age of 22 has won every major tennis tournament in the world at least once. Larry Audette.
118. Aultman, D., Better golf in six swings. 1982, Norwalk, Conn.
121. Bailey, D., Tennis. 1991, Austin, Tex.: Steck-Vaughn Library. 32 p.Beginners learn the skills, techniques, and rules of tennis. Donna Bailey.
122. Baker, E.H. and R. Wahl, I want to be a tennis player. 1973, Chicago,: Childrens Press. 31 p.Two children learn to play tennis and participate in a tournament. by Eugene Baker. Illustrated by Richard Wahl.
123. Baker, J., Billie Jean King. 1974, New York: Grosset & Dunlap. 90 p.A biography of the tennis champion who has been a leader in making an equal place for women in athletics. by Jim Baker.
127. Ballard, J. and B. Quinn, How to perfect your golf swing : using "connection" and the seven common denominators. 1981, Norwalk, Conn.
128. Ballesteros, S. and D. Doust, Seve, the young champion. American ed. 1982, Norwalk, Conn.: Golf Digest/Tennis. 156 p.,  p. of plates Severiano Ballesteros and Dudley Doust ; illustrations by Jim McQueen ; foreword by Lee Trevino.
129. Bally, M., Le joueur Ša la guerre : de la coupe Davis aux canons de Navarone. 1984, Paris: France-Empire. 236 p. Max Bally.
130. Baltzell, E.D., Sporting gentlemen : men's tennis from the age of honor to the cult of the superstar. 1995, New York: Free Press. xi, 420 p. E. Digby Baltzell.
132. Barilier, E., Martina Hingis, ou, la beaut‚e du jeu. 1997, Carouge-GenŠeve
133. Barker, S., Playing tennis. 1979, London: Batsford. 133 p. [by] Sue Barker.
134. Barker, S., Playing tennis. 1980, New York: Taplinger Pub. Co. 133 p. Sue Barker.
135. Barna, V., Your book of table tennis. 1971, London,: Faber and Faber Ltd. 77 p., 4 plates. drawings by Alan Smith.
136. Barnaby, J.M., Advantage tennis : racket work, tactics, and logic. 1975, Boston: Allyn and Bacon. xii, 237 p. Jack Barnaby.
137. Barnaby, J.M., Ground strokes in match play : techniques, tempo, and winning tactics. 1st ed. Instructional series. 1978, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. ix, 152 p. by Jack Barnaby ; ill. by George Janes.
140. Barnes, C., Modern table tennis tactics. [1st American ed. 1973, South Brunswick,: A. S. Barnes. 127 p. illus. 22 cm. main themes: Table tennis.
143. Barnes, C., Table tennis. 1975, London: Pelham. 60 p. Chester Barnes.
144. Barrett, J., 100 Wimbledon championships : a celebration. 1986, London: Collins. 287 p.,  p. of plates John Barrett.
145. Bartges, D., Spectator sports made simple : how to watch, understand, and enjoy baseball, football, basketball, golf, tennis, soccer, bowling, and ice hockey. 1999, Lincolnwood, Ill.: Masters Press. xi, 147 p. Dan Bartges.
146. Bassett, G. and T. Galanoy, Tennis : the Bassett system. 1977, Chicago: Regnery. 106 p. Glenn Bassett, with Terry Galanoy.
147. Bassett, G. and W. Otta, Tennis today. West's physical activities series. 1989, St. Paul: West Pub. Co. xiv, 239 p. Glenn Bassett, William Otta.
148. Bassett, G., W. Otta, and C. Shelton, Tennis today. 2nd ed. Wadsworth's physical education series. 2000, Belmont, CA: Wadsworth. xii, 225 p. Glenn Bassett, William Otta, Christine Shelton.
149. Batson, L. and H. Henriksen, Jimmy Connors. 1975, Mankato, Minn.
150. Bauman, P., Agassi and ecstasy : the turbulent life of Andre Agassi. 1st ed. 1997, Chicago: Bonus Books. xv, 313 p.,  p. of plates Paul Bauman.
151. Beardsley, C., Frank Parker : champion in the golden age of tennis. 2001, Chicago, IL: Havilah Press. p. Cynthia Beardsley.
153. Bell, M., Carnival at Forest Hills : anatomy of a tennis tournament. 1st ed. 1975, New York: Random House. xvi, 193 p.,  leaves of plates by Marty Bell ; introd. by John Newcombe.
154. Bellamy, R., Game, set, and deadline : a tennis odyssey. 1986, London: Kingswood Press. 165 p.,  p. of plates Rex Bellamy.
155. Bellamy, R., The tennis set. 1972, London,: Cassell. 206,  p. with a foreword by Mark Cox.
156. Benjamin, D.A., Competitive tennis : a guide for parents & young players. 1st ed. 1979, New York: Lippincott. 168 p.,  leaves of plates David A. Benjamin.
157. Bensen, C., Wood tennis rackets : a collector's guide. Preliminary ed. 1999, Lake Ridge, VA: Polidata. 1 v. (various pagings) Clark Bensen.
158. BerberŽižan, Ž. Iskam vŽižarvam, moga : otkroven razkaz za sportnite uspekhi na sestri Maleevi. 1. izd. ed. 1995, SofiŽiža: Abagar Kholding. 313 p.,  p. of plates ŽIžUliŽiža BerberŽižan.
161. Bhalla, H., Relaxed intensity : transforming the competitive experience. 1998, East Hampton, NY: Carriage House Press. 102 p. by Happy Bhalla.
162. Bickham, J.M., Breakfast at Wimbledon. 1st ed. 1991, New York: Tor. 375 p. Jack M. Bickham.
163. Bickham, J.M., The Davis Cup conspiracy. 1994, New York: Forge. 384 p. Jack M. Bickham.
164. Bickham, J.M., Dropshot : a Brad Smith novel. 1st ed. 1990, New York: Tor. 313 p. Jack M. Bickham.
165. Bickham, J.M., Overhead. 1st ed. 1991, New York: Tor. 344 p. Jack M. Bickham.
166. Bickham, J.M., Tiebreaker. 1st ed. 1989, New York, N.Y.: T. Doherty Associates. 314 p. Jack M. Bickham.
167. Bie, E.d., De missie van Richard Krajicek. 1997, Amsterdam: L.J. Veen. 158 p. Eric de Bie.
168. Biracree, T., Althea Gibson. American women of achievement. 1989, New York: Chelsea House. 109 p.Follows the life of the first black woman to win the tennis competition at Wimbledon. Tom Biracree.
170. Blais, T., Sant‚e et joie de vivre par le tennis. 1976, Montr‚eal: Lidec. 56 p. Th‚erŠese Blais.
172. Block, S. and Royal Court Theatre., Not a game for boys. An instant playscript. 1999, London: Nick Hern Books in association with The Royal Court Theatre. 64 p. Simon Block.
175. Bockus, H.W., Checklist for better tennis. [1st ed. 1973, Garden City, N.Y.,: Doubleday. viii, 152 p. [by] William Bockus.
176. Bodo, P., The courts of Babylon : tales of greed and glory in a harsh new world of professional tennis. 1995, New York: Scribner. 480 p. Peter Bodo.
178. Bodo, P., Inside tennis : a season on the pro tour. 1979, New York: Delacorte Press text by Peter Bodo ; photos. by June Harrison.
184. Bollettieri, N. and B. McDermott, Nick Bollettieri's Junior tennis. 1984, New York: Simon and Schuster. 254 p. by Nick Bollettieri with Barry McDermott.
185. Bollettieri, N. and C.A. Maher, Nick Bollettieri's mental efficiency program for playing great tennis. 1996, Chicago: Contemporary Books. xxi, 223 p. Nick Bollettieri and Charles A. Maher ; foreword by Mary Carillo.
187. Bolliger, A., Get fit for tennis. 1982, London: Pelham Books. 189 p. A. Bolliger.
188. Boltin, A.S., Bathroom tennis. 1978, New York: Ballantine Books. 1 portfolio Alan S. Boltin.
189. Bone, C., Tennis strokes. 1st ed. 2002, Wembley, Australia: C. Bone. 438 p. by Colin Bone.
190. Bordes, P. and Mus‚ee national de Versailles., Le Serment du Jeu de paume de Jacques-Louis David : le peintre, son milieu et son temps, de 1789 Ša 1792. Notes et documents des mus‚ees de France, 8. 1983, Paris: MinistŠere de la culture, Editions de la R‚eunion des mus‚ees nationaux. 265 p.,  p. of plates Philippe Bordes.
191. Borg, B., The BjŤorn Borg story. 1975, Chicago: H. Regnery Co. 94 p. BjŤorn Borg ; translated from the Swedish by Joan Tate.
192. Borg, B., The BjŤorn Borg story. 1975, London: Pelham. 96 p. [by] Bjorn Borg ; translated from the Swedish by Joan Tate.
194. Borg, B. and E.L. Scott, My life and game. 1980, New York: Simon and Schuster. 184 p. Bjorn Borg ; as told to Eugene L. Scott.
195. Borg, M., Love match : my life with BjŤorn. 1982, New York: Dial Press. 153 p. Mariana Borg.
196. Borg, M., Love match : my life with BjŤorn. 1981, London: Sidgwick & Jackson. 150 p. Mariana Borg.
197. Borsos, J.D., Double-force tennis strokes : a new hitting system, tennis as it can be. 1st ed. 1994, Matawan, NJ: Third Level Books. viii, 359 p. by John D. Borsos.
198. Borsos, J.D., Tennis anyStyle, scientifically. 1st ed. 1990, Matawan, N.J.: Third Level Books. 248 p. by John D. Borsos.
201. Braddon, R., The finalists. 1st American ed. 1977, New York: Atheneum. 224 p. Russell Braddon.
202. Braden, V. and B. Bruns, Teaching children tennis the Vic Braden way. 1st ed. 1980, Boston: Little, Brown. x, 342 p. Vic Braden and Bill Bruns ; [photos. by Vic and Melody Braden and David Powell, drawings by Moe Lebovitz and Marge Anderson].
205. Braden, V. and R. Wool, Vic Braden's mental tennis : how to psych yourself to a winning game. 1st ed. 1993, Boston: Little, Brown and Co. 255 p. by Vic Braden and Robert Wool.
206. Braden, V. and B. Bruns, Vic Braden's quick fixes : expert cures for common tennis problems. 1st ed. 1988, Boston: Little, Brown. viii, 135 p. by Vic Braden and Bill Bruns.
207. Braden, V. and B. Bruns, Vic Braden's Tennis for the future. 1st ed. 1977, Boston: Little, Brown. xiv, 274 p. by Vic Braden and Bill Bruns.
208. Bradley, M., Serena Williams. 2004, New York: Benchmark Books by Michael Bradley.
209. Bradley, M., Venus Williams. 2003, Tarrytown, N.Y.: Benchmark Books. v. cm. by Michael Bradley.
210. Brady, M., Lawn tennis encyclopaedia. 1969, South Brunswick, [N.J.]: A. S. Barnes. 221 p. ports. 23 cm. main themes: Tennis Encyclopedias.
211. Brady, M., Lawn tennis encyclopaedia. 1969, Newton Abbot,: David & Charles. 221 p. compiled by Maurice Brady.
213. Braun, T. and J. Nelson, Billie Jean King. 1976, Mankato, Minn.: Creative Education.Biography of Billie Jean King, whose career in tennis has included work for women's equality. written by Thomas Braun ; illustrated by John Nelson.
214. Brent, R.S. and G. Janes, Pattern play tennis. [1st ed. 1974, Garden City, N.Y.,: Doubleday. 140 p.A guide to tennis technique emphasizing the repetition of patterns in the game. [by] R. Spencer Brent. Illus. by George Janes.
218. Brody, H., R. Cross, and C. Lindsey, The physics and technology of tennis. 2002, Solana Beach, Calif.: Racquet Tech Pub. xiv, 437 p. Howard Brody, Rod Cross, Crawford Lindsey.
220. Brooks, P., Steffi Graf, tennis champ. Sports stars. 1996, New York: Children's Press. 48 p.A biography of the West German tennis player who won her first Grand Slam tournament at seventeen and beat Martina Navratilova to win her first Wimbledon tournament in 1989. by Philip Brooks.
221. Broudy, J., The real spin on tennis : grasping the mind, body, and soul of the game. 1997, Leucadia, CA: JWB Tennis Publications. x, 200 p. Jack W. Broudy.
222. Brown, J., Teaching tennis : steps to success. Steps to success activity series. 1989, Champaign, Ill.: Leisure Press. xi, 211 p. Jim Brown.
224. Brown, J., Tennis : steps to success. Steps to success activity series. 1989, Champaign, Ill.: Leisure Press. ix, 195 p. Jim Brown.
225. Brown, J., Tennis, strokes, strategy, and programs. 1980, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall. x, 294 p. Jim Brown.
226. Brown, J., Tennis : teaching, coaching, and directing programs. 1976, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall. viii, 192 p. Jim Brown.
227. Brown, J., Tennis without lessons. 1977, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall. viii, 159 p.A guide for beginning and intermediate tennis players using a teach-yourself approach. Discusses rules, strokes, strategy, improving without playing, recognizing and correcting problems, and playing intelligently. Jim Brown.
232. Bruecker, S. and Harvard Sports (Firm), Table tennis education program : step-by-step instructor's guide for teaching table tennis in the schools. 1995, Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co. xxii, 132 p. Steve Bruecker.
233. Bryant, J.E., Game, set, match : a tennis guide. 6th ed. The wadsworth activities series. 2004, Belmont, CA: Wadsworth. vi, 154 p. James E. Bryant.
234. Bryant, J.E., Game, set, match : a tennis guide. 5th ed. 2001, Belmont, CA: Wadsworth/Thomson Learning. viii, 152 p. James E. Bryant.
237. Budge, D., Budge on tennis. 1st ed. 2000, Bedford, MA: Applewood Books. p. Donald Budge.
238. Budge, D., Don Budge: a tennis memoir. 1969, New York,: Viking Press. 184 p. illus., ports. 23 cm. main themes:
241. BŤunsch, I., Three female myths of the 20th century : Garbo, Callas, Navratilova. 1st ed. 1991, New York: Vantage Press. 189 p. Iris BŤunsch.
242. Burby, L.N., Monica Seles, champion tennis player. 1997, New York: Rosen Pub. Group. 24 p.Follows the life of the tennis star who became the youngest winner of a Grand Slam title in over 100 years, from her childhood in Yugoslavia through the traumatic attack during at a match in Germany in 1993 to her comeback in 1995. Liza N. Burby.
249. Burkett, D., Peaking through tennis : a mind/body guide to peak performances. 1979, Champaign, Ill.: WaterPark Press : distributor, Research Press. 112 p. by Donald Burkett ; [cover illustration by Betsy Steitz Rotunno ; ill. and diagrs. by Suzi Lukeman Armstrong ; cartoons by Cathie Bleck].
252. Burwash, P. and J. Tullius, Peter Burwash's Tennis for life. 1981, New York: Times Books. xxiv, 197 p. by Peter Burwash and John Tullius.
253. Burwash, P. and J. Tullius, Total tennis : a complete guide for today's player. 1st Collier Books ed. 1991, New York
254. Burwash, P. and J. Tullius, Total tennis : a complete guide for today's player. 1989, New York
255. Busch, J. and D. Busch, Jimmy Connors, a biography : eye of the tiger. 1998, Pittsburgh, Pa.: Dorrance Pub. Co. 198 p. by Jim and Diane Busch.
256. Callaway, B. and M. Hughes, Platform tennis. 1st ed. 1977, Philadelphia: Lippincott. 224 p. Bob Callaway and Michael Hughes.
257. Campbell, K.G., Playing tennis when it hurts. 1976, Millbrae, Calif.: Celestial Arts. 109 p. K. Gordon Campbell ; photos. by George Fry.
259. Carr, J., Advanced table tennis. 1969, South Brunswick [N.J.]: A. S. Barnes. 122 p. illus. 22 cm. main themes: Table tennis.
261. Casewit, C.W., America's tennis book. 1975, New York,: Scribner. ix, 214 p. [by] Curtis W. Casewit.
262. Casewit, C.W., Curtis Casewit's Guide to tennis resorts. 1978, New York: Pilot Books. 31 p. 22 cm. main themes: Tennis resorts United States Directories.
264. Catalano, G., Slow tennis : poems, 1980-1983. [UQP poetry]. 1984, St. Lucia, Qld., Australia ; New York
265. Cath, S.H., A. Kahn, and N. Cobb, Love and hate on the tennis court : how hidden emotions affect your game. 1977, New York: Scribner. xii, 178 p. Stanley H. Cath, Alvin Kahn, Nathan Cobb.
267. Chafin, M.B. and C. Moore, Tennis everyone. 5th ed. 1994, Winston-Salem, N.C.: Hunter Textbooks. 237 p. M.B. Chafin and Clancy Moore.
268. Chalmers, R.E.S. and J. Chalmers, The world of sport. 1968, London, New York [etc.]: McGraw-Hill. 68 p.Profiles of five English champions and how they trained and played to win: Stanley Matthews--football; Angela Mortimer--tennis; Jim Clark--auto racing; Herb Elliott--running; and Garfield Sobers--cricket. by R. E. S. Chalmers, Joan Chalmers.
269. Champion, R., Yoga tennis: yoga-tennis awareness through sports. 1973, [Phoenix, Ariz.,: A.S.I.A. 222 p. Designed by David Rinne. Edited by Barbara deCelle.
273. Chase, E.T., Covering the court. 1st ed. Instructional series. 1976, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. 63 p. by Edward T. Chase ; ill. by George Janes.
275. Cherry, J. and J. Cherry, Tennis antiques & collectibles. 1995, Santa Monica, CA: Amaryllis Press. 200 p. by Jeanne Cherry ; photography by Jim Cherry.
276. Cheska, A., Love-40. 1st U.S. ed. 2003, New York: Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin's Press. 290 p. Anna Cheska.
277. Cheska, A., Love-40. 2002, London: Piatkus. 290 p. Anna Cheska.
278. Chevallier, J.-P., Le tennis Ša l'affiche, 1895-1986. 1986, Paris: A. Michel.  p. Jean-Pierre Chevallier.
281. Christopher, A., Top 10 men's tennis players. Sports top 10. 1998, Springfield, NJ, USA: Enslow Publishers. 48 p.Profiles the lives and careers of tennis players Andre Agassi, Arthur Ashe, Bjorn Borg, Don Budge, Jimmy Connors, Pancho Gonzales, Rod Laver, John McEnroe, Pete Sampras, and Bill Tilden. Andre Christopher.
283. Christopher, M. and L. Johnson, The pigeon with the tennis elbow. 1st ed. 1975, Boston: Little, Brown. 115 p.Kevin O'Toole, playing in a tennis tournament, meets a talking pigeon who turns out to be his great uncle and gives him tennis tips. by Matt Christopher ; illustrated by Larry Johnson.
285. Chu, D.A., Power tennis training. 1995, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. vii, 165 p. Donald A. Chu.
286. Clark, R., Breakthrough tennis : a revolutionary approach to the game. 1991, Washington, D.C.: Farragut Pub. Co. 155 p. by Rolf Clark.
287. Clarke, J., The tournament. 2003, New York: Hyperion John Clarke. main themes: Tennis Tournaments Fiction.
292. Claxton, D. and J. Faribault, Tennis. 2nd ed. Lifetime sport and fitness series. 1992, Scottsdale, Ariz.: Gorsuch Scarisbrick. vi, 106 p. David Claxton, John Faribault.
293. Claxton, D. and J. Faribault, Tennis. Lifetime sport and fitness series. 1988, Scottsdale, Ariz.: Gorsuch Scarisbrick. vi, 90 p. David Claxton, John Faribault.
294. Clerici, G., Divina : Suzanne Lenglen, la piŠu grande tennista del xx. secolo. 2002, Milano: Corbaccio. 334 p. Gianni Clerici.
295. Clerici, G., The ultimate tennis book. 1975, Chicago: Follett. 335 p.,  leaves of plates by Gianni Clerici ; translated by Richard J. Wiezell.
296. Cleto, P., Gustavo Kuerten e Roland Garros : uma hist‚oria de amor. 2002, [Brazil: s.n. 283 p. Paulo Cleto.
297. Coan, P.M. and B. Stambler, World tennis magazine's guide to the best tennis resorts. 1991, Secaucus, N.J.: Carol Pub. Group. xi, 211 p. Peter M. Coan with Barry Stambler.
298. Cochet, H. and J. Feuillet, Tennis : du jeu mondain au sport athl‚etique. 1980, Paris: Stock. 585 p.,  leaves of plates Henri Cochet, Jacques Feuillet.
300. Cole, M., Mary Joe Fernandez. A real-life reader biography. 1998, Childs, Md.: Mitchell Lane Publishers. 32 p.Profiles the life of this Hispanic American tennis player who went pro as a teenager, continued her schooling, and has become one of the top ranked women players in the world. Melanie Cole.
301. Collins, B., My life with the pros. 1st ed. 1989, New York: Dutton Bud Collins.
303. Collins, D.R., Arthur Ashe : against the wind. 1st ed. 1994, New York
304. Collins, E., Watch the ball, bend your knees, that'll be $20 please!. 1977, Ottawa, Ill.: Caroline House Books. 216 p. Ed Collins ; foreword by Billie Jean King ; [cartoons by Jack Boyl].
305. Collins, R.J., Murder at the Tokyo Lawn Tennis Club. 1st Yenbooks ed. 1994, Tokyo: Yenbooks. 240 p. Robert J. Collins.
306. Conner, F., Tennis's most wanted : the top 10 book of baseline blunders, clay court wonders, and lucky lobs. 1st ed. 2002, Washington, D.C.: Brassey's, Inc. xiii, 289 p. Floyd Conner.
308. Connors, J. and R.J. LaMarche, Jimmy Connors, how to play tougher tennis. 1986, Trumbull, Conn.
310. Cook, J.J., Famous firsts in tennis. 1978, New York: Putnam. 63 p.Sketches the history of tennis and profiles some of its outstanding players through the years. Joseph J. Cook.
313. Corbet, R., Fifteen love. 2003, New York: Walker. 186 p.Mia, a violist, and Will, a tennis player, each relate their feelings about each other, school, friends, and family troubles as they struggle to understand the opposite sex and to survive being fifteen. Robert Corbet.
314. Cosby, W.H. and R. Meek, Bill Cosby's Personal guide to tennis power : or, Don't lower the lob, raise the net. 1st ed. 1975, New York: Random House. 93 p. photos. by Richard Meek.
315. Court, M.S. and G. McGann, Court on Court, a life in tennis. 1975, New York: Dodd, Mead. xii, 211 p.,  leaves of plates by Margaret Smith Court, with George McGann.
318. Cox, R., The world's best tennis vacations. 1990, Lexington, MA: S. Greene. xi, 205 p. Roger Cox.
319. Cox, W.R., Game, set, and match. 1977, New York: Dodd, Mead. 182 p.A young Cuban American who wants to play tournament tennis is prepared to fight the prejudices of the players and their families. William R. Cox.
321. Crawford, R. and M. Bowker, Playing from the heart. Rev. ed. 1997, Rocklin, CA: Prima Pub. viii, 196 p. Roger Crawford and Michael Bowker.
322. Crawford, R. and M. Bowker, Playing from the heart. 1989, Rocklin, CA: Prima Pub. & Communications. 196 p.,  p. of plates Roger Crawford and Michael Bowker.
323. Crooke, J., Better tennis. 1984, Kingswood, Surrey: Kaye & Ward. 132 p. John Crooke.
325. Cummings, R., Make your own gym : indoor-outdoor sports equipment. 1978, New York: D. McKay Co. x, 116 p.Diagrams and instructions for building more than 50 projects, including basketball and archery targets, bowling greens, tetherballs, batting and running devices, boxing and tennis practice gear, gymnastics and balancing equipment, a sports wall, and a gymnasium unit for small children. written and illustrated by Richard Cummings [i.e. R. M. Gardner].
327. Cutler, B., So you think you know tennis!. 1977, Los Angeles: Price/Stern/Sloan Publishers. 79 p. by Burt Cutler ; ill. by Jack Bonestell.
329. Cutress, B. and All-Sport Limited., Tennis. InterSport. 1980, Hove, Eng.
330. Czwalina, C., Systematische Spielerbeobachtung in den Sportspielen : zur Beobachtung sportspielespezif. motor. Qualifikationen in Basketball, Hallenhandball, Fussball u. Volleyball sowie Tennis u. Tischtennis. 1976, Schorndorf: Hofmann. 156 p. Clemens Czwalina, unter Mitw. e. student. Forschungsseminars.
332. Danzig, A. and P. Schwed, The fireside book of tennis. 1972, New York,: Simon and Schuster. xxxii, 1043 p. Edited by Allison Danzig and Peter Schwed.
333. Danzig, A., The winning gallery : court tennis matches and memories. 1985, Philadelphia: U.S. Court Tennis Association. xiii, 347 p. by Allison Danzig.
334. DŤappen, R., Rechtsprobleme des schweizerischen Tennissports und seiner Verbandsstrukturen. ZŤurcher Studien zum Privatrecht ; 93. 1992, ZŤurich: Schulthess. xlvii, 291 p. Robert DŤappen.
335. Datta, P.K. and India. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting. Publications Division., A century of Indian tennis. 2001, New Delhi: Publications Division, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Govt. of India. 215 p. P.K. Datta.
336. Davidson, O. and C.M. Jones, Great women tennis players. 1971, London,: Pelham. 142 p. [by] Owen Davidson and C. M. Jones.
337. Davidson, O. and C.M. Jones, Lawn tennis: the great ones. 1970, London,: Pelham. 160 p., 8 plates. [by] Owen Davidson with C. M. Jones.
338. Davidson, O., Tackle lawn tennis this way. 1970, London,: Paul. 124 p., 16 plates. illus., ports. 20 cm.
340. Davis-Goff, A., Night tennis. 1978, New York: Coward, McCann & Geoghegan. 286 p. Annabel Davis-Goff.
341. Davis, J.L., Determined Dave & the tennis balls : a character building story about determination. 2000, Raleigh, NC: Kidz Character. 31 p. written by Jenene L. Davis ; illustrated by Lisa D. Mathis.
342. Davis, R.H., Stories for boys. 1971, Freeport, N.Y.,: Books for Libraries Press. 269 p. illus. 21 cm.
343. Davis, R.H., Stories for boys. 1891, New York,: C. Scribner's Sons. vii p., 1 l., 204 p. by Richard Harding Davis ...
344. Davis, W.H., 100 greatest golf courses--and then some. Special 1986 ed. 1986, Trumbull, Conn.
345. Davis, W.H., 100 greatest golf courses--and then some. 1982, Norwalk, Conn.
348. Deflassieux, A., Le Tennis : techniques et progression. 1976, Paris: Chancerel : Fleurus. 90 p. par Alain Deflassieux ... ; dessins de Roland Garel.
349. Deford, F., Big Bill Tilden : the triumphs and the tragedy. 2004, Wilmington, Del.: Sport Media Pub. by Frank Deford. main themes: Tilden, William T. 1893-1953.
350. Deford, F., Big Bill Tilden : the triumphs and the tragedy. 2001, Kingston, N.Y.: Total/Sports Illustrated Classics by Frank Deford.
351. Deford, F., Big Bill Tilden : the triumphs and the tragedy. 1976, New York: Simon and Schuster. 286 p.,  leaves of plates by Frank Deford.
352. Delamarre, G. and P. Fages, Roland Garros : le livre du tournoi du centenaire. 1991, Paris: F‚ed‚eration franūcaise de tennis : Du May. 246 p. Gilles Delamarre ; avec Philippe Fages ... [et al.].
353. Dell, P., Michael Chang : tennis champion. Picture-story biographies. 1992, Chicago: Childrens Press. 31 p.A biography of the Chinese American tennis player who, in 1989, became the youngest man to win the prestigious French Open tournament. by Pamela Dell.
354. Destremau, B., Le cinquiŠeme set : du tennis Ša la diplomatie, 1930-1983. 1986, Paris: France-Empire. 452 p.,  p. of plates Bernard Destremau.
356. Devereux, R., Net results : the complete tennis handbook. 1974, Boston: Pathfinder Publications. 182 p. by Rick Devereux ; photos. by the author and Daniel F. Lyman.
358. Di Giacomo, M. and E.L. Scott, The tennis experience. 1st ed. 1979, New York: Rutledge Books : Distributed by Larousse. 256 p. photography by Melchior DiGiacomo ; text by Eugene L. Scott.
360. Dickmeyer, L.A., A.J. Chappell, and T. Szostek, Tennis is for me. The Sports for me books. 1978, Minneapolis: Lerner Publications Co. 46 p.A twelve-year-old discusses her experiences learning to play tennis. Lowell A. Dickmeyer and Annette Jo Chappell ; photos. by Terry Szostek.
361. Dicks, P., Sports clothes. Reference ed. Costumes and clothes. 1989, New York: M. Cavendish. 32 p.Examines the background and history of sports clothes, including the appropriate clothing for football, gymnastics, ice hockey, the martial arts, tennis, and other sports. Philip Dicks.
362. Dimeglio, S., Tennis. The Summer Olympics. 1995, Mankato, Minn.: Smart Apple Media. 28 p.Traces the history of tennis as an Olympic sport. [Steve Dimeglio].
364. Dintiman, G.B., Speed improvement for young athletes : how to sprint faster in your sport in 30 workouts ; for athletes ages 9-19 in football, soccer, baseball, basketball, field hockey, lacrosse, rugby, and tennis. 2002, Kill Devil Hills, NC: National Association of Speed and Explosion. 213 p. by George Blough Dintiman.
365. Ditchfield, C., Martina Hingis. Women who win. 2001, Philadelphia, PA: Chelsea House Publishers. 64 p.Examines the life and career of the only tennis player in history to win the singles and doubles titles in the same Grand Slam event for three consecutive years. Christin Ditchfield ; introduction by Hannah Storm.
371. Dolan, E.F. and R.B. Lyttle, Martina Navratilova. 1st ed. 1977, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. vi, 81 p.,  leaves of plates.A biography of the tennis player who defected from Czechoslovakia to join the Cleveland Nets tennis team. Edward F. Dolan, Jr., and Richard B. Lyttle.
372. Dominguez, P. and M. Sutter, 82, une saison de tennis. 1982, [Paris]: Edition no 1. 223 p. Patrice Dominguez, Michel Sutter.
373. Dominguez, P. and M. Sutter, 83, une saison de tennis. 1983, [Paris]: Edition no 1. 219 p. Patrice Dominguez, Michel Sutter.
374. Dominguez, P., Roland Garros 1994. 1994, [Paris]: Hachette : F‚ed‚eration franūcaise de tennis. 102 p. par vingt des plus grands photographes de tennis ; texte de Patrice Dominguez.
376. Donleavy, J.P., De Alfonce tennis : the superlative game of eccentric champions : its history, accoutrements, rules, conduct, and regimen. 1st ed. 1984, New York: E.P. Dutton : S. Lawrence. xv, 219 p. J.P. Donleavy.
377. Donleavy, J.P., De Alfonce tennis : the superlative game of eccentric champions : its history, accoutrements, rules, conduct, and regimen. 1984, London: Weidenfeld and Nicolson. xxi, 223 p. J.P. Donleavy.
379. Douglas, P., The handbook of tennis. Rev. and updated, 1st American pbk. ed. 1992, New York: Alfred A. Knopf. 288 p. Paul Douglas ; foreword by John McEnroe.
380. Douglas, P., The handbook of tennis. 1st American ed. 1982, New York: Knopf. 288 p. Paul Douglas ; foreword by John McEnroe.
381. Douglas, P., How to win at tennis : a young player's guide to competitive matchplay. 1990, Southampton
382. Douglas, P., Learn tennis in a weekend. 1st American ed. 1991, New York: Alfred A. Knopf ;
383. Douglass, J., Tennis. 1977, Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co. 90 p. by Jack Douglass.
384. Duggan, M. and E.L. Scott, The tennis catalog. 1978, New York: Macmillan. 256 p. by Moira Duggan ; Eugene L. Scott, editorial consultant.
387. Dunn, S., Golf fundamentals. Golf digest classic series. 1986, Trumbull, CT: Golf Digest/Tennis, Inc. 283 p. Seymour Dunn.
389. DŤurr, F., Doubles strategy : a creative and psychological approach to tennis. 1978, New York: D. McKay Co. 112 p. Franūcoise DŤurr.
393. Eldred, V., Tennis without mistakes. 1975, New York: Putnam. 224 p. by Vince Eldred ; with an introd. by George Plimpton ; diagrs. and photos. by Willie Schaeffer.
394. Eliot, C. and M.E. Goodman, Ivan Lendl. Scu-2. 1988, Mankato, Minn., U.S.A.: Crestwood House. 48 p.A biography of tennis star Ivan Lendl, the number one player in men's tennis in 1986 and 1987. by Chip Eliot ; edited by Michael E. Goodman.
395. Elliott, B. and R. Kilderry, The art and science of tennis. 1983, Philadelphia: Saunders College Pub. vii, 218 p. Bruce Elliott, Rob Kilderry.
396. Ellwanger, R., Tennis, up to tournament standard. 1976, Wakefield: EP Publishing. 118 p. [by] Ellwanger ; [translated from the German by Wendy Gill].
397. Elstein, R., M. Navratilova, and M.C. Bowden, Rick Elstein's Tennis kinetics with Martina Navratilova. 1985, New York: Simon and Schuster. 251 p. by Rick Elstein and Mary Carillo Bowden ; with an introduction by Martina Navratilova.
400. Etter, L. and F. Kramer, Cool man on the court. 1969, New York,: Hastings House. 125 p.Lonnie, a black fifteen-year-old, learns to ignore hazing from both whites and blacks as he fights to become a champion tennis player. Illustrated by Frank Kramer.
401. Eulo, E.Y., Mixed-up doubles. 1st ed. 2003, New York: Holiday House. 185 p.With the help of an unlikely new friend, ninth grader Hank tries to adjust to his parents' recent divorce and works toward his dream of being a successful tennis player. by Elena Yates Eulo.
402. European Tennis Association., O. MŤaenpŤaŤa, and C. Ferrari, Jubilee publication : European Tennis Association 25th anniversary. 2000, Basel: European Tennis Association. 95 p. editor, Olli MŤaenpŤaŤa ; contributors, Charlotte Ferrari ... [et al.].
403. Evans, R., The Davis cup : celebrating 100 years of international tennis. 1998, New York: Universe Pub. p. Richard Evans.
404. Evans, R. and J. McEnroe, McEnroe, a rage for perfection : a biography. 1982, New York: Simon and Schuster. 192 p. by Richard Evans, written in cooperation with John McEnroe.
405. Evans, R., McEnroe, taming the talent. 1990, Lexington, MA: S. Greene. viii, 216 p.,  p. of plates by Richard Evans.
406. Evans, R., McEnroe, taming the talent. 1990, London: Bloomsbury. viii, 216 p. Richard Evans.
407. Evans, R., Nastase. 1978, Nuffield [Eng.]: A. Ellis. 256 p. Richard Evans.
408. Evans, R., Nasty : Ilie Nastase vs. tennis. Updated, 1st Scarborough Books ed. 1981, New York: Stein and Day. xii, 259 p.,  leaves of plates Richard Evans.
409. Evans, R., Nasty, Ilie Nastase vs. tennis. 1st American ed. 1979, New York: Stein and Day. xii, 242 p.,  leaves of plates Richard Evans.
410. Evans, R., Open tennis : 1968-1988 : the players, the politics, the pressures, the passions, and the great matches. 1989, Lexington, Mass.: S. Greene Press. 266 p.,  p. of plates Richard Evans.
411. Evans, R., Open tennis : 1968-1989 : the players, the politics, the pressures, the passions, and the great matches. 1990, Lexington, Mass.: S. Greene Press. 265 p.,  p. of plates Richard Evans.
412. Evans, R., Open tennis : the first twenty years : the players, the politics, the pressures, the passions, and the great matches. 1988, London: Bloomsbury. 250 p.,  p. of plates Richard Evans.
413. Evert, C. and N. Amdur, Chrissie, my own story. 1982, New York: Simon and Schuster. 238 p.,  p. of plates by Chris Evert Lloyd, with Neil Amdur.
414. Evert, C., J. Lloyd, and C. Thatcher, Lloyd on Lloyd. 1st American ed. 1986, New York: Beaufort Books. ix, 206 p.,  p. of plates Chris and John Lloyd with Carol Thatcher.
415. Fallon, T.W., What though the odds-- : the story of Notre Dame tennis. 1994, South Bend, Ind.: Diamond Communications. xi, 548 p. by Thomas W. Fallon.
416. Fannin, J. and J. Mullin, Tennis and kids : the family connection. 1st ed. 1979, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. xv, 194 p. Jim Fannin, with John Mullin.
417. Faulkner, Complete idiot's guide to tennis. 1st ed. 1999, New York, NY: Alpha Books. p. Faulkner.
418. Faulkner, S. and J. Nelson, Love match : Nelson vs. Navratilova. 1993, New York, N.Y.: Carol Pub. Group. 215 p. by Sandra Faulkner with Judy Nelson ; introduction by Rita Mae Brown.
419. Faulkner, T., V. Lemelman, and G. Krebs, The complete idiot's guide to tennis. 1998, New York, NY: Alpha Books. p. Trish Faulkner, Vivian Lemelman ; [edited by] Gary Krebs.
422. Feinberg, J.R., Reading the sports page : a guide to understanding sports statistics. 1st ed. 1992, New York
423. Feinstein, J., Hard courts. 1st ed. 1991, New York: Villard Books. xx, 457 p. John Feinstein.
427. Ferrauti, A., Der Energiestoffwechsel im Tennis : eine trainingswissenschaftliche Analyse mit praktischen Empfehlungen fur Leistungs- und Breitensport. 1. Aufl. ed. Schriften der Deutschen Sporthochschule KŤoln ; Bd. 143. 1999, Sankt Augustin: Academia-Verl. 282 p. Alexander Ferrauti.
428. Ficot, B., Le tennis d'aujourd'hui : rŠegles, technique, conseils. 1977, [Paris]: Solar. 63 p. Bernard Ficot ; ill. de JoŤel Bordier.
431. Fisher, B., "Confessions of a little old lady in tennis shoes!" Poems. 1974, Millbrae, Calif.,: Celestial Arts. 93 p. Drawings by Al Wiseman.
432. Flink, S.H., The thirty greatest tennis matches of the 20th century. 1999, Danbury, CT: Rutledge Books, Inc. p. Steven H. Flink.
433. Flink, S.H., The thirty greatest tennis matches of the 20th century. 1999, Danbury, CT: Rutledge Books, Inc. p. Steven H. Flink.
437. FŤoger, W., Smash! : ŤOsterreichs Aufstieg zur Tennisgrossmacht. 1992, St. PŤolten: NiederŤosterreichisches Pressehaus. 359 p. Walter FŤoger.
438. Fomenko, B.I., IstoriŽiža laun-tennisa v Rossii. 2000, Moskva: Nauch. izd-vo "BolßshaŽiža rossiśiskaŽiža ÁenŽtžsiklopediŽiža". 223 p. B.I. Fomenko.
439. Fomenko, B.I., Rossiśiskiśi tennis : ÁenŽtžsiklopediŽiža. 1999, Moskva: IÁETP. 448 p. avtor-sostavitelß Boris Fomenko.
440. Forbes, G., A handful of summers. 1978, London: Heinemann. xv, 238 p. [by] Gordon Forbes.
443. Forbes, G., A handful of summers. 1st American ed. 1979, New York: Mayflower Books. xv, 238 p. Gordon Forbes.
445. Ford, S., Design B : how to play tennis in the zone. 1984, South Bend, Ind.: Icarus Press. 125 p. Scott Ford.
446. Forney, B.E., Tennis tips from many pro's assembled in one book. 1995, Tulsa, OK.: BEF Pub. Co. 345 p. [Bill E. Forney].
447. Fotre, V., Why you lose at tennis. 1973, New York,: Barnes & Noble Books. viii, 103 p. illus. 21 cm.
448. Fox, A. and R. Evans, If I'm the better player, Why can't I win?. 1979, Norwalk, Conn.
449. Fox, A., Think to win : the strategic dimension of tennis. 1st ed. 1993, New York: HarperPerennial. xv, 187 p. Allen Fox.
451. Frayne, T., Famous tennis players. 1977, New York: Dodd, Mead. 192 p. by Trent Frayne.
452. Frayne, T., Famous women tennis players. 1979, New York: Dodd, Mead. 223 p.Spotlights the careers of 12 outstanding women tennis players including Suzanne Lenglen, Maureen Connolly, Althea Gibson, and Virginia Wade. by Trent Frayne.
453. Frazier, C.A., The doctors' guide to better tennis and health. 1974, New York,: Funk & Wagnalls. xiii, 126 p. Edited by Claude A. Frazier.
455. Gallwey, W.T., The inner game of tennis. [1st ed. 1974, New York,: Random House. 141 p. [by] W. Timothy Gallwey.
456. Gallwey, W.T., The inner game of tennis. Rev. ed. 1997, New York: Random House. xx, 122 p. W. Timothy Gallwey.
457. Gallwey, W.T., Inner tennis : playing the game. 1st ed. 1976, New York: Random House. 173 p. W. Timothy Gallwey.
458. Garnett, M.P., A history of royal tennis in Australia. 1983, Victoria, Australia: Historical Publications. xv, 224 p.,  p. of plates Michael P. Garnett.
460. Garsault, F.A.d., The art of the tennis-racket-maker and of tennis. 2d English ed. 1977, Baltimore: Racquet Sports Information Service. iv, 45 p.,  leaves of plates by M. de Garsault ; originally published in French in 1767, and now translated into English for the first time by Catherine W. Leftwich.
462. Gautschi, M., Tennis, playing, training, and winning. 1978, Newton Abbot [Eng.]: David & Charles. 144 p. Marcel Gautschi.
463. Gaydos, N. and B.B. Sams, Let's play!. Now I'm reading! Level 4, more word skills. 2002, Norwalk, CT: Innovative KIDS. 1 v. (unpaged) written by Nora Gaydos ; illustrated by BB Sams.
464. Geist, H. and C.A. Martinez, Tennis psychology. 1976, Chicago: Nelson-Hall. xi, 127 p. Harold Geist and Cecilia A. Martinez.
467. Gensemer, R.E., Tennis. 2d ed. 1975, Philadelphia: Saunders. x, 108 p. Robert Gensemer ; illustrated by Virginia Furbershaw.
468. Gilbert, B. and S. Jamison, Winning ugly : mental warfare in tennis--lessons from a master. 1st Fireside ed. 1994, New York: Simon & Schuster. xii, 211 p. by Brad Gilbert and Steve Jamison.
469. Gilbert, B. and S. Jamison, Winning ugly : mental warfare in tennis--tales from the tour and lessons from a master. 1993, Secaucus, N.J.: Carol Pub. Group. xii, 211 p. Brad Gilbert and Steve Jamison.
470. Gilbert, N., Wimbledon. 1990, Mankato, MN: Creative Education. 32 p.Explores the Wimbledon tennis competition from its beginnings to the present, discussing changes in rules and playing style and great players from Spencer Gore to Boris Becker. Nancy Gilbert.
472. Gillmeister, H., Kulturgeschichte des Tennis. 1990, MŤunchen: Fink. 406 p.,  p. of plates Heiner Gillmeister.
473. Gillmeister, H., Tennis : a cultural history. 1997, London ; Washington [D.C.]: Leicester University Press. xii, 452 p., 16 p. of plates Heiner Gillmeister.
474. Gimmy, A.E. and American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers. Education Committee. Division of Research., Tennis clubs and racquet sport projects : a guide to appraisal, market analysis, development, and financing. 1978, Chicago: American Institute of Real Estate Appraisers of the National Association of Realtors. iii, 94 p. prepared by Arthur E. Gimmy for the Division of Research of the AIREA National Education Committee.
475. Glickman, W.G., Winners on the tennis court. 1978, New York: F. Watts. 48 p.Discusses the lives and careers of six young tennis champions. Included are Evonne Goolagong, Jimmy Connors, Bjorn Borg, Arthur Ashe, Chris Evert, and Billie Jean King. by William G. Glickman.
476. Goffi, C., J. McEnroe, and W. Davies, Tournament tough. 1st ed. 1985, New York: Holt, Rinehart, and Winston. x, 144 p. Carlos Goffi ; with commentaries by John McEnroe ; edited by William Davies ; chapters by Mary Carillo and Dr. Irving Glick ; additional commentaries by Peter Fleming and Patrick McEnroe.
478. Goldstein, M.J., Jennifer Capriati : tennis sensation. The Achievers. 1993, Minneapolis: Lerner Publications Co. 55 p.Traces the life of the young woman who entered professional tennis at age thirteen and won a gold medal at the 1992 Olympics. Margaret J. Goldstein.
479. Gologor, E., Psychodynamic tennis : you, your opponent, and other obstacles to perfection. 1st ed. 1979, New York: Morrow. 227 p. by Ethan Gologor.
480. Gonzales, D., Richard "Pancho" Gonzalez, tennis champion. 1998, Springfield, NJ: Enslow Publishers. 128 p.Details the life and career of the Mexican American who became a brilliant success as a tennis champion, examining his dedication as a player and a competitor. Doreen Gonzales.
481. Gonzales, P. and J. Bairstow, Tennis begins at forty : a guide for all players who don't have wrists of steel or a cannonball serve, don't always rush the net or have a devastating overhead, but want to win. 1st pbk. ed. 1978, New York: Dial Press. 180 p. Pancho Gonzalez and Jeffrey Bairstow ; photos. by Edward Vebell ; drawings by Dick Kohfield.
482. Gonzales, P. and J. Bairstow, Tennis begins at forty : a guide for all players who don't have wrists of steel or a cannonball serve, don't always rush the net or have a devastating overhead, but want to win. 1976, New York: Dial Press. 180 p. Pancho Gonzalez and Jeffrey Bairstow ; photos. by Edward Vebell ; drawings by Dick Kohfield.
483. Gonzales, P. and J. Hyams, Winning tactics for weekend singles. [1st ed. 1974, New York,: Holt. v, 136 p. [by] Pancho Gonzales and Joe Hyams.
484. Goodman, M.E., Monica Seles. Ovations. 1998, Mankato, Minn.: Creative Eduction. 31 p. by Michael Goodman.
485. Goolagong, E. and B. Collins, Evonne! On the move. [1st ed. 1975, New York,: Dutton. 190 p. By Evonne Goolagong with Bud Collins.
486. Goolagong, E. and P. Jarratt, Home! : the Evonne Goolagong story. 1993, East Roseville, NSW: Simon & Schuster Australia. 400 p. Evonne Goolagong Cawley & Phil Jarratt.
489. Gould, D., Tennis, anyone?. 5th ed. 1992, Mountain View, Calif.: Mayfield Pub. Co. xii, 114 p. Dick Gould.
491. Gould, D., Tennis, anyone?. 3d ed. 1978, Palo Alto, Calif.: Mayfield Pub. Co. viii, 101 p. Dick Gould.
492. Gould, J.A. and J.J. Iorio, Violence in modern literature. 1972, San Francisco,: Boyd & Fraser Pub. Co. 203 p. [by] James A. Gould [and] John J. Iorio.
493. Graebner, C. and C. Graebner, Mixed doubles tennis. 1973, New York,: McGraw-Hill. 107 p. [by] Clark & Carole Graebner, with Kim Prince.
495. Greene, R.F., Tennis drills : on- and off-court drills and exercises for beginners, intermediates, tournament players, and teaching professionals. 1976, New York: Hawthorn Books. viii, 223 p. by Robert Ford Greene ; illustrated by Joan Greene, photos. by Albert Guida, photographic artwork by Jack Luboff.
496. Greene, R.F., Tennis tactics : match play strategies that get immediate winning results. 1978, New York: Putnam. xiii, 149 p. Robert Ford Greene.
497. Grimsley, W. and J.D. Heldman, Tennis: its history, people and events. Styles of the greats. 1971, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.,: Prentice-Hall. 380 p. by Julius D. Heldman.
498. Groppel, J.L., High tech tennis. 2nd ed. 1992, Champaign, Ill.: Leisure Press. xiv, 223 p. Jack L. Groppel.
500. Groppel, J.L., Tennis for advanced players and those who would like to be. 1984, Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics Publishers. xv, 187 p. Jack L. Groppel.
505. Gutman, B., Jennifer Capriati, teenage tennis star. Millbrook sports world. 1993, Brookfield, Conn.: Millbrook Press. 42 p.Traces the tennis career of the young American player who made her professional debut at age thirteen. by Bill Gutman.
507. Gutman, B., Venus & Serena : the grand slam Williams sisters. Scholastic biography. 2001, New York: Scholastic Inc. 103 p. by Bill Gutman.
508. Hahn, J. and L. Hahn, Bjorn Borg : the coolest ace, ed. Their. 1979, St. Paul: EMC Corp. 39 p.A biography of the Swedish tennis player who in 1978 won Wimbledon for the third year in a row. by James & Lynn Hahn.
511. Hahn, J. and L. Hahn, Tracy Austin : powerhouse in pinafore, ed. Their. 1978, St. Paul: EMC Corp. 40 p.A brief biography of the teen-age girl whose participation in the 1977 Wimbledon Tournament made her the youngest player ever to compete in that event. by James & Lynn Hahn.
514. H‚amori, T., Vil‚agbajnokok. 1974, Budapest: Sport. 147 p.,  leaves of plates H‚amori Tibor.
517. Hannah, B., The tennis handsome. 1st ed. 1983, New York: Knopf. 163 p. Barry Hannah.
518. Harler, A., Tracy Austin, teenage champion. Sports stars. 1980, Chicago: Childrens Press. 43 p.A career biography of the youngest person ever to win the U.S. Open Women's Singles Championship. by Anne Harler [i.e. E. Van Steenwyk].
519. Harman, B., Use your head in doubles. 1979, New York: Scribner. 116 Bob Harman.
520. Harman, B. and K. Monroe, Use your head in tennis. Rev. ed. 1975, New York,: Crowell. vi, 230 p. [by] Bob Harman with Keith Monroe.
522. Harrington, D.J., Top 10 women tennis players. Sports top 10. 1995, Springfield, N.J.: Enslow. 48 p. Denis J. Harrington.
523. Hart, S., Once a champion : legendary tennis stars revisited. 1st ed. 1985, New York: Dodd, Mead. xiv, 449 p. by Stan Hart.
524. Hasegawa, S. and H. Henriksen, Stan Smith. 1975, Mankato, Minn.
525. Hawks, T., Playing the Moldovans at tennis. 1st U.S. ed. 2001, New York: Thomas Dunne Books. 248 p.,  p. of plates Tony Hawks.
527. Haynes, C. and S. Kraft, The tennis player's diet : a guide to better nutrition on and off the court. Instructional series. 1978, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. viii, 131 p. by Connie Haynes and Steven Kraft ; ill. by Lucy Graves McVicker.
528. Heady, S., Steffi : public power, private pain. 1996, London: Virgin. xi, 241 p.,  p. of plates Sue Heady.
529. Hedges, M., The concise dictionary of tennis. 1978, New York: Mayflower Books. 278 p. Martin Hedges.
530. Heimerdinger, C., The golden crown : a novel. 1999, American Fork, Utah: Covenant Communications. 338 p.Harry's enemies seek to separate him from all he holds dear, as Garth and Meagan are forced to make choices that could leave Harry permanently lost in Jerusalem during the first century A.D. Chris Heimerdinger.
531. Heimerdinger, C., The lost scrolls : continuing the adventure of Tennis shoes and the seven churches. 1998, American Fork, Utah: Covenant Communications. 279 p.Harry and Meagan face the awesome challenges of courage and survival in the hostile world of Jerusalem in 70 A.D. a novel [by] Chris Heimerdinger.
532. Heimerdinger, C., Tennis shoes among the Nephites. 1989, [American Fork, Utah]: Covenant. 228 p. 23 cm.
537. Heimermann, B., L'internationale du tennis. Collection "L'Epreuve des faits". 1982, Paris: Editions Ramsay. 304,  p.,  p. of plates Beno„it Heimermann.
538. Hein, J., Tennis balls!. 2003, Reno, NV: Creative Minds Press an imprint of Beagle Bay Books. p. Judi Hein.
539. Hellberg, B., BjŤorn Borh. 1977, [GŤoteborg]: Zinderman. 151 p. BjŤorn Hellberg.
540. Hellberg, B., Legendariska gestalter i tennishistorien. 1979, [Gothenburg]: Zinderman. 119 p. BjŤorn Hellberg.
542. Hess, K.G. and A. Kennedy, The tennis alphabet : a celebration of tennis from A to Z. 1991, New York: Simon and Schuster.  p. by Kenneth G. Hess ; photographs by Allen Kennedy.
543. Higdon, H., Champions of the tennis court. 1971, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.,: Prentice-Hall. ix, 60 p.Brief biographies of eleven champion tennis players: Bill Tilden, Suzanne Lenglen, Helen Wills, Don Budge, Billy Talbert, Jack Kramer, Pancho Gonzales, Maureen Connolly, Lew Hoad, Billie Jean King, and Arthur Ashe. illus., ports. 22 cm. main themes: Tennis Biography Juvenile literature.
544. Hilgers, L., Steffi Graf. 1990, New York, NY: Little Warner Juvenile Books. 118,  p. of plates.A biography of the West German tennis player who won her first Grand Slam tournament at age seventeen and received the number one ranking in 1987. by Laura Hilgers.
546. Hines, H. and C. Morgenstern, Quick tennis. 1st ed. 1977, New York: Dutton. x, 113 p. Henry Hines, with Carol Morgenstern ; foreword by Arthur Ashe ; photos. by Henry Frank and Herb Sculnick.
547. Hodges, L., Table tennis : steps to success. Steps to success activity series. 1993, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. viii, 151 p. Larry Hodges.
549. Hogan, B. and H.W. Wind, Five lessons : the modern fundamentals of golf. 1985, Trumbull, Conn.
550. Hopman, H., Better tennis for boys and girls. 1972, New York,: Dodd. 95 p.Text and photographs demonstrate tennis techniques and ways of improving one's game. illus. 19 x 24 cm. main themes: Tennis.
552. Hopman, H., Lobbing into the sun. 1975, Indianapolis: Bobbs Merrill Co. 129 p. by Harry Hopman.
553. Hoppe, A.W., The tiddling tennis theorem. 1977, New York: Viking Press. viii, 182 p. by Arthur Hoppe.
554. Horowitz, A., Skeleton Key. 1st American ed. 2003, New York: Philomel Books.Reluctant teenage-spy Alex Rider, on a routine mission at the Wimbledon tennis championships, gets caught up in Chinese gangs, illegal nuclear weapons, and the suspect plans of his Russian host, General Sarov. Anthony Horowitz.
557. Howorth, B. and F. Bender, A doctor's answer to tennis elbow : how to cure it, how to prevent it. 1977, New York: Chelsea House Publishers. 94 p. Beckett Howorth and Fred Bender.
560. Huss, S.M., How to play power tennis with ease. 1st ed. 1979, New York: Harcourt Brace Jovanovich. 95 p. written and illustrated by Sally Moore Huss.
561. Hyśon, C.-h., Yśowang igi poda nśun yśoja igo sipta : segye tįakku chepįaehan Hyśon Chśong-hwa kkum śui pimangnok. 1-pįan. ed. 1993, Sśoul Tįśukpyśolsi: Chesam Kihoek. 229 p. ill. ; 23 cm. main themes: Hyśon, Chśong-hwa.
562. Iseman, J. and P. Aaron, Play paddle! : An introduction to platform tennis. 1st ed. 1976, New York: Dutton. xi, 144 p. by Jay Iseman ; photos. by Peter Aaron.
563. Italia, B., 100 unforgettable moments in pro tennis. 1996, Edina, MN: Abdo & Daughters. 64 p.Describes notable events in the history of professional tennis. Bob Italia.
565. Jacobs, H.H., Famous modern American women athletes. 1975, New York: Dodd, Mead. 136 p.,  leaves of plates.Brief biographies of eight American women who have excelled in bowling, skating, diving, golf, skiing, swimming, tennis, or track. Helen Hull Jacobs ; illustrated with photos.
566. Jacobs, H.H., Gallery of champions. 1970, Freeport, N.Y.,: Books for Libraries Press. viii, 224 p. illus., ports. 23 cm.
567. Jacobs, H.H., The tennis machine. 1972, New York,: Scribner. 220 p.A thirteen-year-old girl's personal needs conflict with the rigid guidelines her father feels she must follow to become a tennis champion. 22 cm. main themes: Tennis Fiction.
569. Jaeggi, C. and M. Seltzer, Los deportes. 1995, [Skokie, IL]: Rand McNally. 1 v. (unpaged).Describes how, in which seasons, and in what settings many different sports are played, including baseball, basketball, hockey, tennis, swimming, and more. escrito por Chris Jaeggi ; ilustrado por Meyer Seltzer.
570. Jendrusch, G., Visuelle LeistungsfŤahigkeit von Tennisspieler(inne)n. 1. Aufl. ed. 1995, KŤoln: Sport und Buch Strauss. viii, 143 p. Gernot Jendrusch.
572. Johansson, P., Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive strain injuries. Diseases and people. 1999, Berkeley Heights, NJ: Enslow Publishers. 128 p.Examines repetitive strain injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, and tendinitis, their causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention. Philip Johansson.
573. Johnson, J.D. and P.J. Xanthos, Tennis. 2d ed. 1972, Dubuque, Iowa,: W. C. Brown Co. viii, 80 p. [by] Joan D. Johnson and Paul J. Xanthos.
574. Johnson, J.D. and P.J. Xanthos, Tennis. 7th ed. Sports and fitness series. 1997, Madison [Wis.]: Brown & Benchmark Publishers. xiii, 177 p. Joan D. Johnson, Paul J. Xanthos.
575. Johnson, J.D. and P.J. Xanthos, Tennis. 6th ed. Sports and fitness series. 1993, Madison, Wis.: WCB Brown & Benchmark Publishers. x, 166 p. Joan D. Johnson, Paul J. Xanthos.
578. Johnson, J.D. and P.J. Xanthos, Tennis. 3d ed. 1976, Dubuque, Iowa: W. C. Brown Co. viii, 96 p. Joan D. Johnson, Paul J. Xanthos.
580. Johnson, M.L. and D.L. Hill, College tennis. 5th ed. 1995, Winston-Salem, N.C.: Hunter Textbooks. 162 p. M.L. Johnson and D.L. Hill.
581. Johnson, M.L. and D.L. Hill, College tennis. 4th ed. 1990, Winston-Salem, N.C.: Hunter Textbooks. vi, 160 p. M.L. Johnson, D.L. Hill.
582. Jones, A. and B. Wood, The tennis workshop : a complete game guide. 1991, Swindon, Wiltshire: Crowood Press. 224 p. Alan Jones with Barry Wood.
583. Jones, B., Bobby Jones on golf. Golf digest classic series. 1986, Trumbull, CT: Golf Digest/Tennis, Inc. xviii, 246 p. Robert Tyre (Bobby) Jones ; foreword by Charles Price ; illustrations by Anthony Ravielli.
584. Jones, C. and K. Doren, Game, set, match : a tennis book for the mind. 2002, Kansas City, Mo.: Andrews McMeel Pub. viii, 200 p. Charlie Jones and Kim Doren.
585. Jones, C.M., Improving your tennis : strokes and techniques. 1st American ed. 1974, Levittown, N.Y.: Transatlantic Arts. 132 p. by C. M. Jones ; with action drawings by Mike Herring.
586. Jones, C.M., Improving your tennis: strokes and techniques. 1973, London,: Faber. 3-132 p. by C. M. Jones; with action drawings by Mike Herring.
587. Jones, C.M., Match-winning tennis: tactics, temperament and training. 1971, London,: Faber and Faber Ltd. 3-166 p. [by] C. M. Jones.
588. Jones, C.M. and A. Buxton, Starting tennis. 1975, London: Ward Lock. 96 p. [by] C. M. Jones and Angela Buxton ; [illustrations by Juliet Stanwell-Smith].
589. Jones, C.M. and A. Buxton, Starting tennis. 1st U.S. ed. 1977, Woodbury, N.Y.: Barron's. 96 p. C. M. Jones and Angela Buxton.
590. Jones, C.M., Tennis: how to become a champion. 1968, London,: Faber. 3-146 p. [by] C. M. Jones.
591. Jones, C.M., Your book of tennis. 1970, London,: Faber. 64 p. [by] C. M. Jones.
592. Jones, E. and D. Eisenberg, Swing the clubhead. Golf digest classic series. 1986, Trumbull, CT: Golf Digest/Tennis. 126 p. by Ernest Jones as told to David Eisenberg.
593. Jones, J., The ice-cream headache & other stories. 2002, New York: Akashic Books. 231 p. by James Jones ; with a new preface by Kaylie Jones.
594. Jordan, R.H., Tennis for winners! : a complete guide to better play. 2nd ed. 1999, King of Prussia, PA: Aconitum Press. xv, 174 p. by Robert H. Jordan.
595. Kallen, S.A., Arthur Ashe : champion of dreams and motion. I have a dream. 1993, Edina, Minn.
596. Kassower, E., Tennis trivia. 1987, Boston: Quinlan Press. 201 p. by Eileen Kassower.
597. Kattan, K., Raising big smiling tennis kids : a complete roadmap for every parent and coach. 2003, San Jose, CA: Mansion Grove House. 213,  p. Keith Kattan.
598. Kavet, H.I. and M. Riskin, Tennis. 1992, Watertown, MA: Ivory Tower Pub. 1 v. (unpaged) written by Herbert I. Kavet ; illustrated by Martin Riskin.
599. Keane, B., Deuce and don'ts of tennis. 1975, Phoenix, Ariz.: O'Sullivan Woodside.  p. by Bil Keane.
600. Keating, H.R.F., A detective in love. 1st St. Martin's Minotaur ed. 2002, New York: Thomas Dunne Books. 251 p. H.R.F. Keating.
602. Kelley, P. and V.N. Beebe, Introducing children to the game of tennis. 2001, Clearwater, FL: Loomis Graphics. 129 p. Pierce Kelley, Von Beebe.
604. Kelley, P., A parent's guide to coaching tennis. Rev. ed. 1995, Cincinnati, Ohio: Betterway Books. 129 p. Pierce Kelley ; [foreword by Jimmy Evert].
605. Kendall, A., Australia's Wimbledon champions. 1995, Sydney, NSW: ABC Books for the Australian Broadcasting Corp. 252 p. Allan Kendall.
606. Kenfield, J.F., Teaching and coaching tennis. [2d ed. 1971, Dubuque, Iowa,: W. C. Brown Co. xii, 123 p. by John F. Kenfield, Jr.
608. Kenfield, J.F., Teaching and coaching tennis. 3d ed. 1976, Dubuque, Iowa: W. C. Brown Co. ix, 141 p. John F. Kenfield, Jr.
609. Kenfield, J.F., The volley and the half-volley : the attacking game. 1st ed. Instructional series. 1978, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. 62 p. by John F. Kenfield ; ill. by George Janes.
611. Kilmer, J., The tennis tournament handbook : how to get the most from your tournament experience. 1st ed. 2002, Binghamton, NY: Golden Valley Pub. xiii, 160 p. Jerome Kilmer.
612. Kim, B.-S., Die Bedeutung von Innovationsprozessen fŤur sozialgeographische Strukturen im Freizeitraum. MŤunchner Studien zur Sozial- und Wirtschaftsgeographie ; Bd. 32. 1987, KallmŤunz/Regensburg: M. Lassleben. xxii, 130 p. von Kim, Boo-Sung.
613. King, B.J. and F. Deford, The autobiography of Billie Jean King. 1982, London ; New York: Granada. 207 p.,  p. of plates with Frank Deford.
614. King, B.J. and F. Deford, Billie Jean. 1982, New York: Viking Press. viii, 220 p.,  p. of plates by Billie Jean King with Frank Deford.
615. King, B.J. and K. Chapin, Billie Jean. 1975, London: W. H. Allen. xiii, 208 p.,  p. of plates by Billie Jean King, with Kim Chapin.
616. King, B.J. and K. Chapin, Billie Jean. [1st ed. 1974, New York,: Harper & Row. xi, 208 p. by Billie Jean King with Kim Chapin.
617. King, B.J. and J. Hyams, Billie Jean King's secrets of winning tennis. [1st ed. 1974, New York,: Holt. x, 116 p. [by] Billie Jean King and Joe Hyams.
618. King, B.J. and G. Hoffman, Tennis love : a parents' guide to the sport. 1978, New York: Macmillan. 164 p. Billie Jean King and Greg Hoffman ; ill. by Charles M. Schulz.
619. King, B.J. and C. Starr, We have come a long way : the story of women's tennis. 1988, New York: McGraw-Hill by Billie Jean King and Cynthia Starr.
620. Kleiman, C. and R. Stephens, You can teach your child tennis : a 30-day guide to tennis readiness. 1979, New York: Popular Library. 127 p. by Carol Kleiman ; with lesson plans by Russell Stephens.
621. Klein, J.E., The tennis player's vacation guide. 1974, [New York]: Interbook. 154 p. [by] Jerome E. Klein.
624. Knapp, R., Andre Agassi : star tennis player. Sports reports. 1997, Springfield, NJ: Enslow Publishers. 104 p.Profiles the personal life and tennis career of the showy winner of the 1992 Wimbledon championship. Ron Knapp.
625. Knapp, R., Sports great Steffi Graf. Sports great books. 1995, Springfield, N.J.: Enslow Publishers. 64 p. Ron Knapp.
627. Knudson, R.R. and G. Angelini, Martina Navratilova, tennis power. Women of our time. 1986, New York, N.Y.: Viking Kestrel. 57 p.A biography emphasizing the childhood and youth of the women's tennis champion who defected from Czechoslovakia in 1975. by R.R. Knudson ; illustrated by George Angelini.
628. Kobayashi, K., Harukanari Winburudon : Nihon joshi tenisu monogatari. Shohan. ed. 1990, TŚokyŚo: Kawade ShobŚo Shinsha. 250 p. Kobayashi Kimiko cho ; Miyagi Reiko kanshŚu.
629. Korkutis, V.A., Lietuvos tenisui 75. 1995, Vilnius: Viltis. 207 p.,  p. of plates Vincentas Korkutis.
630. Koster, R., The tennis bubble : big-money tennis, how it grew and where its going. 1976, New York: Quadrangle/New York Times Book Co. xii, 209 p. Rich Koster.
631. Kostis, P. and L. Dennis, The inside path to better golf. 1982, Norwalk, Conn.
634. Krajicek, R. and T. Bakker, Een half jaar netpost. 2. druk. ed. 1998, Amsterdam: Veen. 159 p. Richard Krajicek en Theo Bakker.
635. Kramer, J. and F. Deford, The game : my 40 years in tennis. 1979, New York: Putnam. 318 p.,  leaves of plates by Jack Kramer, with Frank Deford.
636. Kramer, J. and L. Sheehan, How to play your best tennis all the time. 1st ed. 1977, New York: Atheneum/SMI. 178 p. Jack Kramer, with Larry Sheehan ; ill. by Ray Caram.
637. Kreuz, F., Cesta za b‚il‚ym snem. Vyd. 1. ed. 1990, Praha: Olympia. 171 p. Frantiťsek Kreuz.
638. Kriese, C., Coaching tennis. 1997, Indianapolis, IN: Masters Press. xix, 306 p. Chuck Kriese.
639. Kriese, C., Spalding youth tennis : for parents and players. 1994, Indianapolis, IN: Masters Press. 184 p. Chuck Kriese.
640. Kriese, C., Total tennis training. 1988, Grand Rapids, Mich.: Masters Press. xiii, 209 p. Chuck Kriese.
641. Kriese, C., Winning tennis. Spalding sports library. 1993, Indianapolis, IN: Masters Press. 182,  p. Chuck Kriese.
642. Kriplen, N., Dwight Davis : the man and the cup. 1999, London: Ebury. 256 p.,  p. of plates Nancy Kriplen.
643. Kuntzleman, C.T., The exerciser's handbook : how to get more out of the exercise you are doing--jogging, weight-lifting, swimming, tennis, bicycling or any other serious exercise. 1978, New York: D. McKay Co. xi, 276 p. Charles T. Kuntzleman.
644. Lacoste, R., Plaisir du tennis. 1981, Paris: Fayard. 198 p. Ren‚e Lacoste.
645. Lagunilla, C. and J. Himsworth, The ABC's of tennis. 2003, Collegeville, Pa.: GHL Pub. 1 v. (unpaged) by Cheryl Lagunilla ; illustrated by James Himsworth 3.
647. Lakin, P., Jennifer Capriati : rising star. The Winning spirit. 1993, Vero Beach, Fla.: Rourke Enterprises. 48 p.Traces the life of the young woman who entered professional tennis at the age of thirteen and won a gold medal in the 1992 Olympics. Patricia Lakin.
648. LaLance, R.E. and D.E. Short, The tennis trek. 3rd ed. 1997, Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Pub. vi, 156 p. Richard E. LaLance, Dale E. Short ; managing editor, Marion R. Wells.
650. Lambert, G. and F. Prasteau, La l‚egende des mousquetaires. 1982, Paris: Presses de la Cit‚e. 222 p.,  p. of plates Gilles Lambert, avec la collaboration de Franūcois Prasteau.
651. Lambert, G. and M. Sutter, OŠu jouer au tennis? : Guide des "tennis" ouverts Ša tous. 1977, [Paris]: ‚Editions Ramsey. 472 p. Gilles Lambert et Michel Sutter.
653. Lamott, A., Crooked little heart. 1st ed. 1997, New York: Pantheon Books. 326 p. by Anne Lamott.
654. Landon, C., Classic moments of Wimbledon. 1982, Ashbourne, Derbyshire, England: Moorland Pub. 143 p. Charles Landon.
657. Lardner, R., Finding and exploiting your opponent's weaknesses. 1st ed. Instructional series. 1978, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. viii, 80 p. by Rex Lardner ; ill. by George Janes.
658. Lardner, R., The fine art of tennis hustling. 1975, New York: Hawthorn Books. x, 125 p. by Rex Lardner.
660. Latimer, M., Never too old to play tennis, and never too old to start. 1993, Cinncinati, Ohio: Betterway Books. 160 p. Mansfield Latimer.
662. Laver, R.G., 228 tennis tips. 1977, Northfield, Ill.: DBI Books. 80 p. by Rod Laver ; [ill. by Jim Jonson].
663. Laver, R.G., Australia's Rod Laver grand slam champion tennis; serve, forehand, backhand, smash. 1970, [Manly Vale, N.S.W.,: Thumbflix International Pty. Ltd.  p. illus. 9 x 17 cm.
665. Laver, R.G. and B. Collins, The education of a tennis player. 1971, New York,: Simon and Schuster. 318 p. by Rod Laver with Bud Collins.
666. Laver, R.G., How to play winning tennis. 1970, London,: Mayflower. 127 p., 8 plates. [by] Rod Laver, as told to Jack Pollard; with a preface by Donald Budge.
667. Laver, R.G. and B. Collins, Rod Laver's Tennis digest. 2d ed. 1975, Chicago: Follett Pub. Co. 288 p. edited by Rod Laver and Bud Collins, in cooperation with World tennis magazine.
668. Laver, R.G. and B. Collins, Rod Laver's Tennis digest. 1973, Chicago,: Follett Pub. Co. 288 p. Edited by Rod Laver and Bud Collins, in cooperation with World tennis magazine.
669. Laver, R.G., R. Emerson, and B. Tarshis, Tennis for the bloody fun of it. 1976, New York: Quadrangle/New York Times Book Co. 158 p. Rod Laver and Roy Emerson, with Barry Tarshis.
670. Lawn Tennis Association., G. Bluett, and Prudential Assurance Co. limited., Club manual. 1975, [London]: The Association. 136 p. in various pagings Lawn Tennis Association ; edited and compiled by Geoffrey Bluett ; sponsored by the Prudential Assurance Company Ltd ; cartoons by Jon ....
672. Layden, J., Return of a champion : the Monica Seles story. 1996, New York: St. Martin's Paperbacks. 275 p. Joe Layden.
674. Leach, J., Better table tennis. 1969, London,: Kaye & Ward. 96 p. illus., ports. 23 cm.
675. Leach, J., Better table tennis. Revised ed. 1978, London
676. Leach, J., Table tennis for the 'seventies. 1971, London,: Kaye and Ward. 160 p illus, ports. 23 cm. main themes: Table tennis.
679. Leder, J.M. and H. Schroeder, Martina Navratilova. Limited ed. Sports close-ups. 1985, Mankato, MN: Crestwood House. 48 p.A biography of the tennis player, originally from Czechoslovakia, who was ranked as the top woman tennis player in the world in 1978, 1979, 1982, and 1983, and has become the highest-paid woman athlete in history. by Jane Mersky Leder ; edited by Howard Schroeder.
680. Lee, S., Tennis. Play the game. 1988, London: Ward Lock. 80 p. Simon Lee.
681. Leedy, J.J. and M. Malkin, Psyching up for tennis. 1977, New York: Basic Books. xiv, 178 p. Jack Leedy, Mort Malkin.
682. Lehrman, R., Separations. 1993, New York, N.Y., U.S.A.: Puffin Books. 212 p.When Kim's parents get a divorce, she must leave her father, her tennis coach, and her suburban home to move into New York City. by Robert Lehrman.
683. Lehrman, R., Separations. 1990, New York, N.Y., U.S.A.: Viking. 212 p.When Kim's parents get a divorce, she must leave her father, her tennis coach, and her suburban home to move into New York City. by Robert Lehrman.
684. Leibovitz, A. and R. Raatikainen, Annie Leibovitz : Helsingin kaupungin taidemuseo, Tennispalatsi, 28.3.-18.7.1999 = Helsinki City Art Museum, Tennis Palace. 1999, [Helsinki]: Helsingin kaupungin taidemuseo. 63 p. [toimitus, Riitta Raatikainen].
686. Leighton, J. and P.B. Addie, Inside tennis; techniques of winning. 1969, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.,: Prentice-Hall. xiii, 192 p. Contributors: Pauline Betz Addie [and others]
687. Lendl, I. and G. Mendoza, Hitting hot : Ivan Lendl's 14-day tennis clinic. 1st ed. 1986, New York: Random House. xv, 108 p. Ivan Lendl and George Mendoza, with photographs by Walter Iooss, Jr.
689. Lenz, B., Unisex tennis. 1976, Port Washington, N.Y.: Kennikat Press. x, 260 p. by Bill Lenz.
690. Lerouge, M., Game, set & match : tennis in BelgiŤe. 1999, Leuven: Van Halewyck. 355 p. Marc Lerouge.
691. Levisohn, S.R. and H.B. Simon, Tennis medic : conditioning, sports medicine, and total fitness for every player. 1984, St. Louis: Mosby. xiii, 226 p. Steven R. Levisohn and Harvey B. Simon ; foreword by Stan Smith ; illustrations by Bruce Terizian.
692. Liberman, G. and A. Lavine, More rags to riches : all new stories of how ordinary people achieved extraordinary wealth. 2002, Chicago, Ill.: Dearborn Trade Pub. xv, 255 p. Gail Liberman and Alan Lavine.
693. Libman, G., Bjorn Borg. 1979, Mankato, MN: Creative Education.A career biography of the record-setting Swedish tennis player. by Gary Libman.
694. Lichtenstein, G., A long way, baby; behind the scenes in women's pro tennis. 1974, New York,: Morrow. 239 p. Photography by Nancy Moran.
695. Liebman, G., Tennis shorts : 1,001 of the game's funniest one-liners. 1997, Lincolnwood, Ill., U.S.A.: Contemporary Books. x, 246 p. Glenn Liebman.
697. Lloyd, D., Tennis. Fit for the game. 1991, [London?]
698. Lobb, N., 16 extraordinary Americans with disabilities. 2001, Portland, Me.: J. Weston Walch. vi, 144 p. Nancy Lobb.
699. Loehr, J.E. and P. Stites, The mental game. 1991, New York, N.Y., U.S.A.: Plume. xii, 141 p. James E. Loehr ; edited by Pam Stites.
700. Loehr, J.E. and P. Stites, The mental game. 1990, New York, N.Y., U.S.A.: S. Greene Press : Distributed by Viking Penguin. xii, 141 p. James E. Loehr ; edited by Pam Stites.
701. Loehr, J.E. and E.J. Kahn, Net results : training the tennis parent for competition. 1987, Lexington, Mass.: S. Greene Press. xv, 154 p.,  p. of plates by James E. Loehr and E.J. Kahn III.
702. Loehr, J.E. and E.J. Kahn, The parent-player tennis training program. 1989, [Lexington, Mass.]
703. Loomis, J.C., The tennis doctor : everything you always wanted to know about tennis but didn't know whom to ask. 1st ed. 1983, New York: Vantage Press. xiv, 240 p. James C. Loomis.
704. Lord, S., Returning the serve intelligently. 1st ed. Instructional series. 1976, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. viii, 60 p. by Sterling Lord ; ill. by George Janes.
708. Lumpkin, A., Women's tennis, a historical documentary of the players and their game. 1981, Troy, N.Y.: Whitston Pub. Co. x, 193 p. by Angela Lumpkin.
711. MacCurdy, D. and S. Tully, Sports illustrated tennis : strokes for success. 1994, Lanham, MD: Sports illustrated Books. 158 p. by Doug MacCurdy and Shawn Tully ; illustrations by Robert Handville.
713. MacCurdy, D. and S. Tully, Sports illustrated tennis : strokes for success!. Sports illustrated winner's circle books. 1988, New York: Sports Illustrated : Plume [distrbutor]. 158 p. by Doug MacCurdy and Shawn Tully ; illustrations by Robert Handville.
714. Mackenzie, M.M. and K. Denlinger, Tennis : the mind game. 1991, New York, N.Y.: Dell Pub. xiv, 192 p. Marlin M. Mackenzie with Ken Denlinger.
715. MacLean, N., Platform tennis, racquet ball & paddle ball. 1977, New York: Drake Publishers. 128 p. Norman MacLean.
716. Magill, D., Match pointers : courtside with the winningest coach in tennis history. 1995, Atlanta, Ga.: Longstreet Press. x, 228 p. Dan Magill.
717. Maier, P., LeistungsfŤahigkeit und LeistungsstabilitŤat im Tennis: eine testdiagnostische Studie. 1 Aufl. ed. Sportwissenschaft und Sportpraxis, Bd. 65. 1988, Ahrensburg bei Hamburg: I. Czwalina. 204 p. Peter Maier.
718. Mandl‚ikov‚a, H. and V. ťSkutina, Hana. Vyd. 1. ed. 1991, Praha: Olympia. 133 p. Hana Mandl‚ikov‚a, Vladim‚ir ťSkutina.
719. Maraini, D., Only prostitutes marry in May : four plays. 1994, Toronto ; New York: Guernica. 378 p. Dacia Maraini ; edited and with an introduction by Rhoda Helfman Kaufman.
720. Marble, A. and D. Leatherman, Courting danger. 1st ed. 1991, New York: St. Martin's Press. xiii, 255 p.,  p. of plates Alice Marble ; with Dale Leatherman.
721. March, R., A paradise called Pebble Beach. 1992, Trumbull, CT
722. Marcinkowska, R., Power drills for team tennis. 1999, Signal Mountain, Tenn.: Summertown. xii, 134 p. Renata Marcinkowska.
723. Marger, M.A., Winner at the Dub-Dub Club. 1st ed. 1979, New York: Elsevier/Nelson Books. 72 p.Fifteen-year-old Gary, a fine, untaught tennis player, becomes involved with the countryclub tennis group and the city team and then must choose between them. by Mary Ann Marger.
724. Maria, P., Le tennis dans tous ses ‚etats. 1993, SŠevres: la SirŠene. 87 p. textes, Philippe Maria et Patricia Jolly ; ill., Alteau, couleurs, Thierry Demarez et Alteau. main themes:
726. Martin, G.U.A., Encyclopedia of Asian tennis. 1999, [Thibodaux, La.]: G.U.A. Martin. xx, 856 p. compiled by Gordon U.A. Martin.
727. Martin, M., Arthur Ashe : of tennis & the human spirit. 1999, New York: Franklin Watts. 176 p.Discusses the personal life and sports career of the African-American tennis champion, Arthur Ashe, as well as his struggles with racism and AIDS. Marvin Martin.
728. Mart‚inez, E. and N. Claras‚o, C‚omo ganar un partido de tenis. 5. ed. 1975, Premi‚a de Mar: Ediciones Sertebi. 227 p. Emilio Mart‚inez y Noel Claras‚o.
729. Marx, A., Set to kill : a mystery novel. 1993, Fort Lee, N.J.
730. Matthews, B., Game, set, and glory : a history of the Australian tennis championships. 1985, Hawthorn, Vic., Australia: Five Mile Press. 138 p.,  p. of plates Bruce Matthews.
731. Matz, T., GerŤauschimmissionen durch Tennisanlagen : zivilrechtlicher Unterlassungsanspruch der Nachbarn aus [Paragraph] 1004 BGB. 1990, Frankfurt am Main ; New York: P. Lang. 181 p. Thomas Matz.
733. May, J., Arthur Ashe, dark star of tennis. 1975, Mankato, Minn.: Crestwood House. 44 p.A biography of the black tennis champion who won the men's singles title at Wimbledon in 1975. by Julian May.
734. May, J., Billie Jean King, tennis champion. 1974, Mankato, Minn.: Crestwood House. 46 p.A biography of Billie Jean King, American tennis champion who has helped popularize women's tennis. by Julian May ; designed by William Dichtl.
735. May, J., Chris Evert : princess of tennis. 1975, Mankato, Minn.: Crestwood House. 46 p.A biography of the tennis star who was named Female Athlete of the Year in 1975. by Julian May.
736. May, J., Forest Hills & The American tennis championship. 1976, Mankato, Minn.: Creative Education. 45 p.Profiles of some of the outstanding tennis players who have won at Forest Hills since the United States championships began there in 1915. by Julian May.
737. May, J., Wimbledon : world tennis focus. 1975, Mankato, Minn.
740. McCormack, B.N. and M. Yorkey, In his court. 2002, Nashville, Tenn.: J. Countryman, division of Thomas Nelson. 129 p. Betsy Nagelsen McCormack with Mike Yorkey ; [foreword by Monica Seles, introduction by Michael Chang].
741. McCormick, B., Tennis. 1973, New York,: Watts. 66 p.Discusses the origins of tennis, its equipment, rules, scoring, and plays and includes a brief description of some tennis "greats." illus. 22 cm.
743. McCullough, J., Two-handed tennis : how to play a winner's game. 1984, New York: M. Evans. xi, 176 p. Jeffrey F. McCullough ; photographs by Cheryl Traendly ; foreword by Kathy Rinaldi.
744. McEnroe, J. and J. Kaplan, You cannot be serious. 2002, New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons. 342 p. John McEnroe with James Kaplan.
745. McEnroe, P. and P. Bodo, Tennis for dummies. --For dummies. 1998, Foster City, CA: IDG Books Worldwide. xxviii, 377 p. by Patrick McEnroe with Peter Bodo ; foreword by John McEnroe.
746. McNab, A., The tennis doctor. 1st ed. 1993, New York: Villard Books. 159 p. Alexander McNab ; illustrations by Michael Brent.
747. Mead, S., How to succeed in tennis without really trying : the easy tennismanship way to do all the things no tennis pro can teach you. 1977, New York: McKay. vi, 181 p. Shepherd Mead.
748. Meade, M., Tennis. Women in sports. 1975, New York: Harvey House. 78 p.Biographical sketches of five women tennis champions: Billie Jean King, Rosemary Casals, Chris Evert, Evonne Goolagong Cawley, and Margaret Court. by Marion Meade.
749. Medlycott, J., 100 years of the Wimbledon tennis championships. 1977, London ; New York: Hamlyn. 4-93 p. [by] James Medlycott.
750. Medlycott, J., Tennis. 1975, London: Macmillan. 89 p. [by] James Medlycott.
751. Meng, H.G., Advantage tennis anyone : for beginning, intermediate, and advanced players. 1976, Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co. ix, 80 p. Harry G. Meng ; photography by John Vantucci, Catherine Snyder.
752. Merunka, L. and J. ťSukal, Slovensk‚y tenis doma a vo svete : od Hechta po Meťc‚iťra. 1. vyd. ed. 1997, [Slovakia]: Prima. 127 p. Ladislav Merunka, Jozef ťSukal.
753. Metzler, M., Tennis : mastering the basics with the personalized sports instruction system. Personalized sport instruction series. 2001, Boston, Ma: Allyn and Bacon. xiii, 129 p. Michael Metzler.
754. Metzler, P., Advanced tennis. Rev. ed. 1972, New York,: Sterling Pub. Co. 191 p. Introd. by John Newcombe. Foreword by Esca Stephens. Line drawings by Will Mahony.
757. Metzler, P., Tennis styles and stylists. 1969, [Sydney]: Angus and Robertson. 218 p. illus. 26 cm. main themes: Tennis History.
759. Mewshaw, M., Ladies of the court : grace and disgrace on the women's tennis tour. 1st ed. 1993, New York: Crown Publishers. viii, 327 p. Michael Mewshaw.
760. Mewshaw, M., Ladies of the court : grace and disgrace on the women's tennis tour. New ed. 2001, Chicago, Ill.: Olmstead Press. xii, 334 p. Michael Mewshaw ; with a new chapter by the author and a new introduction by Frank Deford.
762. Mewshaw, M., Short circuit. 1st ed. 1983, New York: Atheneum. 306 p. Michael Mewshaw.
765. Miles, E., Superstars of women's tennis : women athletes of the new millenium. 2000, New York: Aladdin Paperbacks. p. Ellen Miles.
766. Miller, C.C., Pete Sampras. 1st ed. Great athletes. 1998, Greensboro: Morgan Reynolds. 64 p.Follows the life and career of the professional tennis player who had won three Wimbledon championships by the age of twenty-four. Calvin Craig Miller.
768. Minton, R., Forest Hills : an illustrated history. 1st ed. 1975, Philadelphia: Lippincott. 240 p. Robert Minton.
769. Moore, B. and R. Snow, Wheelchair tennis : myth to reality. 1994, Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co. viii, 180 p. Bal Moore, Randy Snow.
772. Morgenstern, C., Playing the racquets : the complete guide to the basics of tennis, squash, racquetball, paddle tennis, platform tennis, and one- and four-wall paddleball. 1980, New York: Dell Pub. Co. 259 p. Carol Morgenstern ; with photos by June Harrison.
773. Morris, W. and B. Lewin, What if the shark wears tennis shoes?. 1st ed. 1990, New York: Atheneum.  p.Stephen's nighttime fear materializes, a shark that gets all the way upstairs and into his room to try to eat him, but Stephen has an alternative suggestion. by Winifred Morris ; illustrated by Betsy Lewin.
774. Morrissette, M., Jennifer Capriati. 1st ed. 1991, Boston, MA: Little, Brown. 58 p.,  leaves of plates.Describes the fifteen-year-old tennis player, who has rocketed up the world tennis rankings in only two years of professional playing. by Mikki Morrissette.
775. Morse, A., Tennis champion, Billie Jean King. 1976, Mankato, Minn.
776. Morse, C., A. Morse, and H. Henriksen, Arthur Ashe. 1974, Mankato, Minn.,: Amecus Street; [distributed by Childrens Press, Chicago. 31 p.Brief biography concentrating on the career of the Black tennis star. by Charles and Ann Morse. Illustrated by Harold Henriksen.
777. Morse, C., A. Morse, and H. Henriksen, Evonne Goolagong. 1974, Mankato, Minn.,: Amecus Street; distributed by Childrens Press. 31 p.Biography of the champion Australian tennis player of part Aboriginal heritage. by Charles and Ann Morse. Illustrated by Harold Henriksen.
778. Morse, C., A. Morse, and H. Henriksen, Pancho Gonzales. 1974, Mankato, Minn.,: Amecus Street; [distributed by Childrens Press. 31 p.A biography of Pancho Gonzales, tennis champion, whose serve was once clocked in excess of one hundred miles per hour. by Charles and Ann Morse. Illustrated by Harold Henriksen.
779. Morton, J., R. Seymour, and C.W. Burleson, Winning tennis after forty. 1980, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall. ix, 212 p. Jason Morton and Russell Seymour, with Clyde Burleson.
781. Mottram, T., Play better tennis. 1971, New York,: Arco Pub. Co. 123 p. by Tony Mottram. With demonstrations by John Newcombe [and others]
782. Mottram, T., Skills & tactics of tennis. 1980, New York: Arco Pub. 152 p. ill. ; 23 cm. main themes: Tennis.
786. Murphy, B., Complete book of championship tennis drills. 1975, West Nyack, N.Y.: Parker Pub. Co. 228 p. Bill Murphy.
787. Murphy, B. and C. Murphy, Lifetime treasury of tested tennis tips : secrets of winning play. 1978, West Nyack, N.Y.: Parker Pub. Co. 240 p. Bill Murphy and Chet Murphy ; ill. by Dave Fitzsimmons.
788. Murphy, C., Advanced tennis. 1970, Dubuque, Iowa,: W. C. Brown Co. vii, 71 p. [by] Chet Murphy.
790. Murphy, C., Advanced tennis. 2d ed. 1976, Dubuque, Iowa: W. C. Brown Co. viii, 101 p.Discusses refined stroke techniques and effective tactics and strategies for intermediate and advanced level tennis. Chet Murphy ; [consulting editor, Aileene Lockhart ; evaluation materials editor, Jane A. Mott].
792. Murphy, C. and B. Murphy, Tennis for the player, teacher, and coach. 1975, Philadelphia: Saunders. xii, 274 p. Chet Murphy, Bill Murphy.
795. Murray, J., Jim Murray, the great ones. 1999, Los Angeles: Los Angeles Times Books. x, 337 p. Great ones
796. Mus‚ee national du Ch„ateau de Fontainebleau., et al., Jeu des rois, roi des jeux : le jeu de paume en France : [exposition], Mus‚ee national du ch„ateau de Fontainebleau, 2 octobre 2001-7 janvier 2002. 2001, Paris: R‚eunion des mus‚ees nationaux. 181 p. [commissaires de l'exposition Yves Carlier et Thierry Bernard-Tambour].
797. Muskat, C., The composite guide to tennis. The composite guide. 1998, Philadelphia: Chelsea House Publishers. 64 p.Traces the story of tennis, from its beginnings to its first great stars, championships, and notable players of today. Carrie Muskrat.
798. Myers, H., Table tennis. 1977, London: Faber. 121 p. Harold Myers.
800. Nacinovich, M.J. and J. Anthony, The tennis & racquetball players self-guide to injuryfree fun : how to avoid & treat tennis elbow & other court injuries. 1980, Paradise Valley, Ariz.: Phoenix Books. 56 p. Michael J. Nacinovich, John Anthony.
801. Nśastase, I., Break point : a novel. 1st ed. 1986, New York: St. Martin's Press. 360 p. by Ilie Nastase.
802. Nśastase, I., The net : a novel. 1st ed. 1987, New York: St. Martin's Press. 276 p. by Ilie Nastase ; translated from the French by Ros Schwartz.
803. Navratilova, M., J‚a, Martina. Vyd. 1. ed. 1990, Praha: Olympia. 249 p. Martina Navr‚atilov‚a ; [z anglick‚eho origin‚alu Martina pťreloťzil a upravil Miroslav Navr‚atil].
804. Navratilova, M. and G. Vecsey, Martina. 1st ed. 1985, New York: Knopf. 287 p.,  p. of plates Martina Navratilova with George Vecsey.
806. Navratilova, M. and M.C. Bowden, Tennis my way. 1983, New York: Scribner. 215 p. Martina Navratilova with Mary Carillo ; photographs by Kimberly Butler.
807. Neal, C.D., Build your own tennis court : constructing, subcontracting, equipping, & maintaining indoor & outdoor courts. 1977, Radnor, Pa.: Chilton Book Co. xi, 163 p. Charles D. Neal.
808. Neale, D., The way to the top: table tennis. 1970, London,: Barker. 104 p., 16 plates. illus., ports. 21 cm. main themes: Table tennis.
810. Neigoff, M. and F.M. Irvin, Hal, tennis champ. 1971, Chicago,: A. Whitman. 126 p.A young tennis champion learns there are some things more important than winning. Pictures by Fred Irvin.
812. Nesbit, J.A., Crosscourt winner. A Winner book. 1991, Wheaton, Ill.: Victor Books. 132 p.After his father deserts the family, Cally moves with his mother and six siblings to the Washington, D.C., area, where he develops his tennis skills, skirmishes with an athletic rival, and accepts Christ into his life. Jeffrey Archer [i.e. Asher] Nesbit.
813. Nesbit, J.A., Struggle with silence. 1991, Wheaton, Ill.: Victor Books. 129 p.Cally James tries to protect his sister Jana when she becomes involved with a gang leader seeking revenge on Cally. Jeffrey Archer [i.e. Asher] Nesbit.
814. Newcombe, B., Tennis. Tactics of success. 1992, London: Ward Lock. 80 p. Barry Newcombe.
815. Newcombe, B., Tennis rules. 1997, London
816. Newcombe, J., Bedside tennis. 1983, New York, N.Y.: St. Martin's Press John Newcombe ; illustrations by S. McMurtry.
817. Newcombe, J., A. Newcombe, and C. Mabry, The family tennis book. 1975, London: Angus and Robertson. 158 p. by John and Angie Newcombe with Clarence Mabry ; photographs by Melchior Digiacomo, illustrations by Dick Kohfield.
818. Newcombe, J., A. Newcombe, and C. Mabry, The family tennis book. 1975, Norwalk, Conn.: Tennis Magazine. 157 p.Discusses basic tennis technique and strategy in text, photographs, and diagrams. by John and Angie Newcombe, with Clarence Mabry ; photos. by Melchior Digiacomo ; ill. by Dick Kohfield.
819. Newcombe, J., Newk : life on and off the court. 2002, Sydney: Pan Macmillan. xv, 270 p. John Newcombe.
820. Nicklaus, J. and K. Bowden, Jack Nicklaus' Playing lessons. 1981, Norwalk, Conn.
822. Nicklaus, J. and K. Bowden, Jack Nicklaus, the full swing. 1984, Norwalk, Conn.
823. Nicklaus, J. and K. Bowden, My most memorable shots in the majors. 1988, Trumbull, CT: Golf Digest/Tennis. 126 p. by Jack Nicklaus, with Ken Bowden ; foreword by Barbara Nicklaus ; illustrations by Jim McQueen.
824. Noah, Y. and C. Collin, Balles de match. 1981, Paris: Solar. 111 p. Yannick Noah, avec Christian Collin.
825. Noah, Y., Secrets etc. 1997, [Paris]: Plon. 246 p. Yannick Noah ; avec la collaboration de Dominique Bonnot ; pr‚eface de Daniel Herrero.
826. Noah, Y., T'as pas deux balles?. 1984, [Paris]: Stock. 150 p.,  p. of plates Yannick Noah.
827. O'Connor, K. and D. Ross, Illustrated tennis dictionary for young people. 1979, New York: Harvey House. 125 p.Presents a brief history of tennis, defines terms associated with the sport, and identifies outstanding tennis players. by Karen O'Connor Sweeney ; illustrated by David Ross.
829. Ogan, M.N. and G. Ogan, Tennis bum. 1976, Philadelphia: Westminster Press. 122 p.The life of a Chicano high school dropout in trouble with the law takes a turn for the better when the tennis pro at the country club takes him into his home and begins coaching him for tournament play. by Margaret and George Ogan.
831. Olsen, J.T. and J. Nelson, Billie Jean King; the lady of the court. 1974, Mankato, Minn.,: Creative Education; distributed by Childrens Press. 31 p.A biography of a champion, winner of almost every amateur tennis title in the world, whose present interests include bringing tennis to ghetto children and Women's Lib to the tennis court. by James T. Olsen.
832. Olson, G., Joyride. 1st ed. 1998, Honesdale, PA: Caroline House/Boyds Mills Press. 200 p.Instead of playing tennis, seventeen-year-old Jeff is required to spend his summer working on an Oregon strawberry farm where new friendships with field hands and migrant workers, as well as the farmer's daughter, change his outlook. Gretchen Olson.
833. O'Meara, D.J. and T.J. Murray, Tennis unlimited. The basic elements of sports series. 1997, Merrillville, IN: ICS Books. viii, 63 p. by David J. O'Meara and Ted J. Murray.
834. O'Neill, P.J., Tips & tales of the tennis court. 1995, Marietta, Ga.: P.J. O'Neill. 156 p. Paige J. O'Neill.
835. O'Shea, M.J., Winning tennis star : Chris Evert. 1977, [Mankato, Minn.]: Creative Education. 30 p.Focuses on the life of the famous tennis player, who at twenty-one and as a mature player, faces new sets of problems. by Mary Jo O'Shea.
839. Parker, D. and D. Hewitt, Table tennis. Play the game. 1989, London
840. Parker, D. and D. Hewitt, Table tennis. Play the game. 1993, [London]: Blandford. 80 p. Donald Parker & David Hewitt ; [figure drawings by James G. Robins].
841. Pascuito, B., McEnroe, champion rebelle. 1981, [Paris]: Calmann-L‚evy. 127 p. Bernard Pascuito ; pr‚eface de Francis Haedens.
842. Paulsen, G. and H. Kluetmeier, Forehanding and backhanding--if you're lucky. 1978, [Chicago: Childrens Press. 31 p.A humorous commentary on different aspects of tennis using photographs of professional players. words by Gary Paulsen ; pictures by Heinz Kluetmeier.
843. Payne, G., Tennis for beginning and intermediate players. 6th ed. 1991, Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co. ix, 101 p. Gloria Payne.
847. Pearce, W. and J. Pearce, Tennis. 1971, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.,: Prentice-Hall. viii, 98 p. [by] Wayne Pearce [and] Janice Pearce.
849. Pelton, B.C., Tennis. 3d ed. 1980, Santa Monica, Calif.: Goodyear Pub. Co. 114 p. Barry C. Pelton.
850. Pelton, B.C., Tennis. 2d ed. 1973, Pacific Palisades, Calif.,: Goodyear Pub. Co. 84 p. [by] Barry C. Pelton.
851. Perlstein, S. and J. McConnell, Essential tennis : a player's guide. 1993, New York, NY: Lyons & Burford. xii, 138 p. Scott Perlstein ; edited by Joanne McConnell.
852. Perlstein, S. and J. McConnell, Winning doubles. 1995, New York, NY: Lyons & Burford. x, 191 p. Scott Perlstein ; edited by Joanne McConnell ; [foreword by Richey Reneberg].
853. Perlstein, S., Winning tennis. 1999, New York: Lyons Press. xii, 145 p. Scott Perlstein.
854. Perry, F., Fred Perry, an autobiography. 1984, London: Hutchinson. 204 p.,  p. of plates ill. ; 25 cm. main themes: Perry, Fred, 1909-
855. Peterson, T. and D. Westerfield, Sports stars. Draw it! 2003, Chicago, IL: Heinemann Library.Presents instructions for drawing famous male and female athletes from a variety of sports, including tennis, basketball, and golf. Tiffany Peterson ; illustrations by David Westerfield.
858. Philip, D., Table tennis. 1st ed. 1975, New York: Atheneum. vii, 213 p.Using text and illustrations, discusses table tennis: rules, techniques, and strategy. David Philip ; edited by Joel H. Cohen.
859. Phillips, B.L., Chris Evert, first lady of tennis. 1977, New York: J. Messner. 189 p.A biography of the star tennis player who has won every major tournament including Wimbledon and Forest Hills. Betty Lou Phillips.
860. Phillips, D.J., Teaching, coaching, and learning tennis : an annotated bibliography. 1989, Metuchen, N.J.: Scarecrow Press. xi, 178 p. by Dennis J. Phillips.
863. Piem, Les mordus du tennis. 1984, Paris: Le Cherche-Midi ‚editeur. 186 p. Piem.
864. Pitrone, J.M., Jean Hoxie : the Robin Hood of tennis. 1985, Hamtramck, Mich.: Avenue Pub. Co. viii, 129 p. by Jean Pitrone.
865. Pittman, A., Tennis. Sport for life. 1989, Glenview, Ill.: Scott, Foresman. 179 p. Anne M. Pittman.
866. Plagenhoef, S., Fundamentals of tennis. 1970, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.,: Prentice-Hall. ix, 130 p. illus. 25 cm. main themes: Tennis.
868. Player, G. and G. Sullivan, Gary Player's Golf book for young people. 1980, Norwalk, Conn.
869. Pollard, J., Lawn tennis; the Australian way. 1973, New York,: Drake Publishers. 128 p. illus. 29 cm. main themes: Tennis.
871. Pons, F.D., Tennis made (somewhat) easier. [1st ed. 1973, New York,: Exposition Press. 63 p. [by] Fred D. Pons. With a foreword by Tex Schwab.
872. Porter, A.P., Zina Garrison : ace. The Achievers. 1991, Minneapolis: Lerner Publications Co. 64 p.Describes the life of the outstanding tennis player who, in 1990, became the first African-American woman in thirty-two years to reach the singles final at Wimbledon. A.P. Porter.
874. Powell, R., My underrated year. 1st ed. 1988, New York: Farrar, Straus, Giroux. 181 p. Randy Powell.
875. Powell, R., The whistling toilets. 1st ed. 1996, New York: Farrar Straus Giroux. 243 p.While coaching tennis for a group of inner city "runts" as well as for his friend Ginny, a star player, sixteen-year-old Stan grows in understanding himself and others. Randy Powell.
877. Preiss, S.M., Table tennis : the sport. 1992, Dubuque, IA: Wm. C. Brown. xii, 67 p. Scott M. Preiss.
878. Proust, J., Berthe de ping Ša pong, ou, La petite et la grande histoire du tennis de table. 1990, Montrouge: Editions France tennis de table. 210 p. Jack Proust.
879. Pyle, L., Venus & Serena Williams. Awesome athletes. 2004, Edina, Minn.: Abdo Pub. 32 p.Describes the lives and careers of the two African American sisters who have had sensational success in the world of professional tennis. Lydia Pyle.
880. Quackenbush, R.M., Arthur Ashe and his match with history. 1994, New York: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers. 35 p.A biography of the African American tennis champion who used his success to work against the racial prejudice he had faced. Robert Quackenbush.
881. Rafter, P. and L. Schlink, Rocket to the top : on the road with Pat Rafter. 1999, Pymble, N.S.W.: HarperSports. 212 p. Patrick Rafter ; with Leo Schlink.
882. Raissac, F.d. and C. Roger-Vasselin, Mac Enroe, est-il g‚enial? : r‚eflexions techniques, jouer simple pour jouer juste. 1985, [Paris]: Ramsay. 124 p. Fabrice de Raissac, Christophe Roger-Vasselin.
884. Ralston, D. and B. Tarshis, Six weeks to a better level of tennis. 1977, New York: Simon and Schuster. 106 p. by Dennis Ralston, with Barry Tarshis ; photos. by Phil Bath.
888. Rambeck, R., Pete Sampras. 1997, [Plymouth, Minn.]: Child's World. 23 p.Follows the career of the professional tennis player who had won three Wimbledon championships by the age of twenty-four. by Richard Rambeck.
891. Ramo, S., Tennis by Machiavelli. 1st ed. 1984, New York, NY: Rawson Associates. xiv, 174 p. as translated by Simon Ramo.
894. Ravensdale, T., Tennis. 1977, Leicester: Knight Books. 96 p. [by] Tom Ravensdale ; with photographs by the author.
895. Ravielli, A., What is tennis?. 1st ed. 1977, New York: Atheneum/SMI.  p.Traces the history of tennis emphasizing its evolution as an international recreation and explains the techniques and strategy of the game with suggestions for improving both. Written and illustrated by Anthony Ravielli.
896. Reardon, M., et al., Match point. 1975, Milwaukee: Advanced Learning Concepts. 75 p.Examines amateur and professional tennis. Maureen Reardon ; photography, Bruce Curtis, Melchior DiGiacomo, Robert Miller.
897. Reasoner, C., Who plays this sport?. 1st ed. A sliding surprise book. 1996, Los Angeles: Price Stern Sloan. 1 v. (unpaged).Readers slide open the pages to discover different animals participating in various sports, including diving, soccer, tennis, and gymnastics. by Charles Reasoner.
898. Reid, P., Victor Barna. 1974, Lavenham: Eastland Press. 127 p.,  p. of plates by Philip Reid.
899. Reisman, M., The money player; the confessions of America's greatest table tennis champion and hustler. 1974, New York,: Morrow. 241 p. illus. 22 cm. main themes: Reisman, Marty, 1930-
900. Reneaud, M., Tennis, pratiques et soci‚et‚e de la France Ša la Gironde. Puvblications de la M.S.H.A. ; no 187. 1995, Talence: Editions de la Maison des sciences de l'homme d'Aquitaine. 253 p. Martine Reneaud ; pr‚eface de Franūcois Jauffret.
901. Revie, A., Wonderful Wimbledon. 1972, London,: Pelham. 141 p., 12 plates. illus., ports. 23 cm. main themes: Tennis History.
904. Richards, R. and J. Ames, Second serve : the Ren‚ee Richards story. 1983, New York: Stein and Day. 373 p.,  p. of plates Ren‚ee Richards with John Ames.
905. Richmond, M.B. and J. Carley, Total tennis : the mind-body method. 1980, New York: Macmillan. x, 180 p. M. Barrie Richmond in collaboration with Jane Carley ; pref. by John Newcombe.
906. Rieder, H., R. Balschbach, and B. Payer, Lernen durch Rhythmus : Aspekte eines musikalisch orientierten bewegungsrhythmischen Lehrkonzepts. 1. Aufl. ed. 1991, KŤoln: Sport und Buch, Edition Sport. 119 p. H. Rieder, R. Balschbach, B. Payer.
907. Riessen, M. and R. Evans, Match point: a candid view of life on the international tennis circuit. 1973, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.,: Prentice-Hall. xiii, 285 p. [by] Marty Riessen and Richard Evans.
908. Riggs, B. and G. McGann, Court hustler. [1st ed. 1973, Philadelphia,: Lippincott. 203 p. by Bobby Riggs with George McGann.
911. Rineberg, D., Venus & Serena : my seven years as hitting coach for the Williams sisters. 2001, Hollywood, FL: F. Fell. 179 p.,  p. of plates Dave Rineberg.
912. Risman, B., Fit for tennis. 1986, London: B.T. Batsford. 94 p. Bev Risman ; general editor, Peter Verney ; medical adviser, Alan Maryon-Davis.
913. Ritzdorf, W., Visuelle Wahrnehmung und Antizipation : eine theoretische und experimentelle Studie zum Entscheidungs- und Blickverhalten beim Betrachten von TennisgrundschlŤagen. 1. Aufl. ed. Schriftenreihe des Bundesinstituts fŤur Sportwissenschaft ; Bd. 45. 1982, Schorndorf: K. Hofmann. xvi, 270 p. Wolfgang Ritzdorf.
914. Robertson, M., The encyclopedia of tennis. 1974, New York,: Viking Press. 392 p. Edited by Max Robertson. Advisory editor: Jack Kramer.
915. Robertson, M., Wimbledon 1877-1977. 1977, London: Barker. xii, 163,  p. Max Robertson.
916. Robertson, M., Wimbledon, centre court of the game : final verdict. 3rd ed. 1987, London: BBC Books. 499 p. Max Robertson.
917. Robinson, L., Arthur Ashe, tennis champion. 1969, New York,: Washington Square Press. 135 p. illus., ports. 18 cm.
918. Robison, N., Tracy Austin, teen tennis champion. 1980, New York, N.Y.: Harvey House. 80 p.A biography of the tennis player who won the 98th annual U.S. Open Tennis Championship in 1979. by Nancy Robison.
919. Robison, N., Tracy Austin, teenage superstar. 1978, New York: Harvey House. 59 p.A biography of the youngest player to ever compete in the U.S. Open Tennis Championships at Forest Hills. Includes profiles of several other young amateur tennis players. by Nancy Robison.
920. Robyns, G., Wimbledon: the hidden drama. 1974, New York,: Drake Publishers. 200 p. illus. 23 cm. main themes: Tennis History.
921. Robyns, G., Wimbledon; the hidden drama. 1973, Newton Abbot,: David & Charles. 200 p. illus., ports. 22 cm. main themes: Tennis History.
922. Rodgers, P. and A. Barkow, A unique teacher of the pros shows you how to play lower handicap golf. 1987, Trumbull, Conn.
923. Rodgers, P. and A. Barkow, A unique teacher of the pros shows you how to play lower handicap golf. 1986, Trumbull, Conn.
924. Rodowsky, C.F. and B. Peck, Jason rat-a-tat. 1st ed. 2001, New York: Farrar, Straus & Giroux. 48 p.Jason's brother, sister, and parents all play baseball or soccer or tennis, but until his grandfather buys him a drum, Jason doesn't want to play anything. Colby Rodowsky ; pictures by Beth Peck.
926. Root, L. and T. Kiernan, The doctor's guide to tennis elbow, trick knee, and other miseries of the weekend athlete. 1974, New York: D. McKay. ix, 289 p. by Leon Root and Thomas Kiernan.
927. Rosenbaum, H., Tennis vacations. 1977, New York: Popular Library. 351 p. by Helen Rosenbaum.
929. Rosewall, K., Ken Rosewall on tennis. 1978, New York: F. Fell Publishers. 173 p.,  leaves of plates.A noted tennis player introduces beginners to the fundamentals of the game and offers advice gleaned from his own experience. by Ken Rosewall.
930. Rosewall, K. and J. Barrett, Play tennis with Rosewall. 1975, London: Queen Anne Press. 160 p. by Ken Rosewall, in collaboration with John Barrett ; [design and instructional diagrams by David Fordham, illustrations by Andrew Farmer].
931. Rota, M., Gagner au tennis : psychologie du jeu et des joueurs. 1982, Paris: P. Belfond. 153 p. Michel Rota ; pr‚eface de Georges Deniau.
932. Rothaus, J.R., Jennifer Capriati. 1991, [Mankato, Minn.]
933. Rothaus, J.R., Steffi Graf. 1991, [Mankato, MN]
934. Rothaus, J.R., Tracy Austin. Creative education sports superstars. 1980, Mankato, Minn.: Creative Education. 32 p.A biography of tennis star Tracy Austin, who began winning tournaments at the age of fourteen. by James R. Rothaus.
935. Roubin, O.d. and C. Gerbaud, Guide du tennis naturel. 1983, Paris: Calmann-L‚evy. 110 p. Odile de Roubin, Catherine Gerbaud.
936. Rowe, J., Sports. Science encounters. 1997, Crystal Lake, Ill.: Rigby Interactive Library. 32 p.Examines the scientific principles and technological advances important to participation in and coverage of such sports as track and field, baseball, tennis, skiing, and football. Julian Rowe.
937. Rowley, P. and K. Rosewall, Ken Rosewall : twenty years at the top. 1976, New York: Putnam. 252 p.,  leaves of plates by Peter Rowley, with Ken Rosewall.
938. Rowley, P. and K. Rosewall, Ken Rosewall : twenty years at the top. 1976, London: Cassell. , 239 p.,  p. of plates by Peter Rowley, with Ken Rosewall.
939. Roy, H., Tennis for schools. 1974, London: Pelham Books. 227 p. Harcourt Roy ; illustrations by Peter Ford.
940. Rudel, S., Tennis-Methode, definertes Timing : Einheit von Wahrnehmung und Bewegung. 1. Aufl. ed. Sportwissenschaft und Sportpraxis, Bd. 62. 1987, Ahrensburg bei Hamburg: Czwalina. 142 p. Siegfried Rudel.
944. Rutherford, J., Skills, drills & strategies for tennis. The teach, coach, play series. 1999, Scottsdale, Ariz.: Holcomb Hathaway, Publishers. viii, 87 p. Jack Rutherford.
946. Sabin, F., Jimmy Connors, king of the courts. 1978, New York: Putnam. 159 p.Highlights the life of champion Jimmy Connors on and off the tennis courts. by Francene Sabin.
948. Sailes, G.A., Mental training for tennis. 1995, Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co. iii, 72 p. Gary A. Sailes.
949. Sailes, G.A., Winning tennis drills : a complete guide for today's coach. 1991, Dubuque, Iowa: Wm. C. Brown. ix, 127 p. Gary A. Sailes.
950. S‚anchez S‚anchez, I. and C. Peris, City sports. 1992, Hauppauge, N.Y.: Barron's. 1 v. (unpaged).Briefly describes some of the sports that can be enjoyed in urban areas, such as running, tennis, soccer, basketball, and gymnastics. Isidro S‚anchez, Carme Peris ; [translated from the Spanish by Edith Wilson].
951. S‚anchez S‚anchez, I. and C. Peris, Deportes de ciudad. 1. ed. Primera biblioteca de los nišnos. 1992, Hauppauge, N.Y.: Barron's. 1 v. (unpaged).Briefly describes some of the sports that can be enjoyed in urban areas, such as running, tennis, soccer, basketball, and gymnastics. Isidro S‚anchez, Carme Peris.
952. Sanchez Vicario, A., Tennis. 1st American ed. 2000, New York: Dorling Kindersley Pub.A simple introduction to the equipment, rules, and techniques of tennis. by Arantxa Sanchez Vicario.
953. Sanchez Vicario, A., The young tennis player. 1st American ed. 1996, New York: DK Pub. 45 p.A simple introduction to the equipment, rules, and techniques of tennis. by Arantxa Sanchez Vicario.
954. Sandelson, R., Ball sports. Olympic sports. 1991, New York: Crestwood House : Maxwell Macmillan. 48 p.Provides a history of the inclusion in the Olympic program of six ball sports: tennis, soccer, hockey, handball, basketball, and volleyball. Robert Sandelson.
955. Sanderlin, O. and C. Freedman, Tennis rebel. 1978, New York: F. Watts. 95 p.Trying to adjust to her parents' divorce, a teenager moves to California with her mother and works her way up the tennis circuit. by Owenita Sanderlin ; photos. by Chuck Freedman.
956. Sanderson, J.D., Tennis hacker's handbook : how to survive the game and learn to love it. 1977, New York: A & W. Publishers. 127 p. J. D. Sanderson ; illustrated by Ernest Pintoff.
957. Sanford, W.R. and C.R. Green, Billie Jean King. 1st ed. Sports immortals. 1993, New York
959. SatŚo, N., Tanoshiku ikiru tame no josei kakumei. Shohan dai 1-han. ed. 1992, TŚokyŚo: Piipurusha. 262 p. SatŚo Naoko.
961. Saucer, M.J., P. Graves, and R. Adams, US Open at the USTA National Tennis Center. 1988, Dallas, Tex.: Taylor Pub. Co. 172 p. written by Moira J. Saucer with Paul "Pete" Graves, Jr. ; photographs by Russ Adams.
966. Schaefer, A.R., Serena and Venus Williams. 2002, Mankato, MN: Capstone High-Interest Books. 48 p.Traces the lives and tennis careers of sisters Serena and Venus Williams. by A.R. Schaefer.
967. Schickel, R., The world of tennis. 1975, New York: Random House. 251 p. by Richard Schickel.
968. Schmitz, D.C., Chris Evert, women's tennis champion. 1977, [Mankato, Minn.]: Crestwood House. 46 p.,  leaf of plates.A brief biography of the American women's tennis champion known for her two-handed backhand. by Dorothy Childers Schmitz.
969. Schoenfeld, B., Nobody's darlings. 1st ed. 2004, New York: Amistad Bruce Schoenfeld. main themes: Gibson, Althea, 1927-
970. Scholl, P., How to succeed at tennis. 1982, New York: Sterling Pub. Co. 127 p. Peter Scholl ; [translated from the German by Beverley Worthington].
974. Schulz, C.M., Snoopy, not your average dog. 1996, San Francisco: CollinsPublishersSanFrancisco. 79 p.A collection of comic strips celebrating the many moods and personalities of the world-famous beagle, whose talents include driving a Zamboni, writing mystery novels, flying his doghouse in search of the Red Baron, practicing law, and playing tennis. Features gatefold and pop-up pages. [Charles M. Schulz].
976. Schuyler, S., Winning tennis : complete guide for coaches and advanced players. 1993, Englewood, Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice Hall. xvii, 264 p. Steve Schuyler.
978. Schwartz, B.C. and C.A. Dazet, Competitive tennis. 1998, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. xiv, 255 p. Brett C. Schwartz and Chris A. Dazet.
979. Schwartz, G.H., The art of tennis, 1874-1940 : timeless, enchanting illustrations and narrative of tennis' formative years. 1st ed. 1990, Tiburon, Calif.: Wood River Pub. 171 p. Gary H. Schwartz.
981. Schwed, P., Quality tennis after 50-- or 60-- or 70-- or. 1st ed. 1990, New York: St. Martin's Press. x, 150 p. Peter Schwed ; introduction by Bobby Riggs.
982. Schwed, P., The serve and the overhead smash. 1st ed. Instructional series. 1976, Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. ix, 79 p. by Peter Schwed ; ill. by George Janes.
985. Scott, E.L., Tennis: game of motion. 1973, New York,: Crown Publishers. 256 p. illus. 29 cm.
986. Sebolt, D.R., Tennis. 1970, Dubuque, Iowa,: Kendall/Hunt Pub. Co. vii, 61 p. [by] Don R. Sebolt.
988. Secunda, A., Ultimate tennis : the pleasure game. 1st Masters Press ed. 1984, Indianapolis, IN: Masters Press. xiii, 231 p. Al Secunda.
989. Sedgman, F., How to play tennis. 1972, Wollstonecraft, N.S.W.;: Pollard Publishing Co. vii, 128 p. by Frank Sedgman.
990. Sedgman, F., Tennis fundamentals. Rev. ed. 1978, Sydney: Reed. 78 p. by Frank Sedgman ; photography by Peter Meyer.
991. Seemiller, D. and M. Holowchak, Winning table tennis. 1997, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. vi, 177 p. Dan Seemiller, Mark Holowchak.
992. Segura, P. and G. Heldman, Pancho Segura's Championship strategy : how to play winning tennis. 1976, New York: McGraw-Hill. xii, 179 p. by Pancho Segura, with Gladys Heldman ; introd. by Billie Jean King.
994. Seixas, V. and J.H. Cohen, Prime time tennis. 1983, New York: Scribner. x, 239 p.,  p. of plates Vic Seixas with Joel H. Cohen.
995. Seles, M. and N.A. Richardson, Monica : from fear to victory. 1st ed. 1996, New York, NY: HarperCollinsPublishers. x, 240 p. Monica Seles with Nancy Ann Richardson.
996. Sellin, F., "Ich bin ein Spieler" : das Leben des Boris Becker. 1. Aufl. ed. 2002, Reinbek bei Hamburg: Rowohlt. 351 p.,  p. of plates Fred Sellin.
998. Seydel, R., Spielbestimmende Faktoren beim Tischtennisport : Messung und Simulation von Ballflugkurven. 1. Aufl. ed. Berichte und Materialien des Bundesinstituts fŤur Sportwissenschaft ; 90/3. 1990, KŤoln: Sport und Buch. 109 p. Roland Seydel.
999. Sharmat, M.W., I saw him first. 1983, New York: Delacorte Press. 120 p.When fifteen-year-old Dana loses the new boy she has a crush on to her manipulating best friend, her talk-show-host parents introduce her to a handsome young tennis star. Marjorie Sharmat.
1000. Sharnik, J., Remembrance of games past : on tour with the tennis grand masters. 1986, New York: Macmillan. ix, 374 p.,  p. of plates John Sharnik.
1001. Shaughnessy, L., Martina Hingis. 2000, New York: Dillon Press.Examines the life and tennis career of the woman who won three of the four Grand Slam tournaments in 1997. Linda Shaughnessy.
1003. Sheehan, R., Tennis players. 1977, Dublin: Co-op Books. 160 p. Ronan Sheehan.
1005. Sherman, J., Venus Williams. Sports files. 2001, Chicago, IL: Heinemann Library. 32 p. Josepha Sherman.
1006. Sherrow, V., Sports great Pete Sampras. Sports great books. 1996, Springfield, NJ: Enslow Publishers. 64 p.Follows the life and professional tennis career of the youngest men's champion in the history of the U. S. Open tournament. Victoria Sherrow.
1008. Shields, W.X., Bigger than life : a biography of Francis X. Shields. 1986, New York, N.Y.: Freundlich Books. xx, 204 p., 24 p. of plates by William X. Shields.
1009. Shingleton, J.D. and P. Frank, How to increase your net value : a simplified guide to better tennis. 1975, New York: Winchester Press. 152 p.Discusses ways of improving tennis technique and strategy. by Jack Shingleton ; ill. by Phil Frank.
1011. Shriver, P., F. Deford, and S.B. Adams, Passing shots ; Pam Shriver on tour. 1987, New York: McGraw-Hill. xii, 211 p. Pam Shriver, Frank Deford, and Susan B. Adams.
1014. Sing, V., Lift for life! : a personalized exercise program for women and men, for slimming, stronger tennis, body sculpting, and better health. 1977, New York: Bolder Books : distributed by Whirlwind Book Co. 151 p. by Vanessa Sing ; illustrated by Pedro Gonzalez.
1015. Singleton, S., Intelligent doubles : a sensible approach to better doubles play. 1989, White Hall, Va.: Betterway Publications. 155 p. Skip Singleton ; foreword by Rod Laver.
1016. Singleton, S., Intelligent tennis : a sensible approach to playing your best tennis-- consistently. 1988, White Hall, Va.: Betterway Publications. 158 p. Skip Singleton ; foreword by Ken Rosewall.
1017. Singleton, S., The junior tennis handbook : a complete guide to tennis for juniors, parents, and coaches. 1991, White Hall, Va.: Shoe Tree Press. 175 p.A compendium of information about the game of tennis with instructions for mastering playing techniques. Skip Singleton.
1018. Sirimarco, E., Tennis. Pro-am sports. 1994, Vero Beach, Fla.: Rourke Corp. 48 p. written by Elizabeth Sirimarco.
1019. Skarke, L. and C. Lind, Sanningen : mina Íar med BjŤorn Borg. 1992, [Stockholm]: Forum. 333 p.,  p. of plates Lars Skarke berŤattat fŤor och nedtecknat av Claes Lind.
1021. Sklorz, M., Table tennis. 1973, Wakefield,: EP Publishing. 118 p. [translated from the German by Jack Carrington]
1022. ťSkutina, V., Martina z ťRevnic na wimbledonsk‚y trÍun. 1990, Praha: Stťredoťcesk‚e nakl. a knihkupectv‚i. 139 p. Vladim‚ir ťSkutina.
1024. Slote, A., Love and tennis. 1979, New York: Macmillan. 163 p.A 15-year-old tennis player's experiences in the world of competitive sports help him come to terms with his parents' divorce, his first romance, and his own ambition. by Alfred Slote.
1026. Smith, J.H. and H. Henriksen, Chris Evert. 1975, Mankato, Minn.
1027. Smith, J.H., Fiery tennis star : Jimmy Connors. 1977, [Mankato, Minn.]: Creative Education. 30 p.A brief biography of the controversial tennis star. by Jay H. Smith.
1029. Smith, S., It's more than just a game. 1977, Old Tappan, N.J.: F. H. Revell Co. 63 p. Stan Smith.
1030. Smith, S., B. Lutz, and L. Sheehan, Modern tennis doubles. 1st ed. 1975, New York: Atheneum/SMI. 150 p. Stan Smith & Bob Lutz, with Larry Sheehan ; illustrated by Jim McQueen.
1032. Smith, S., Stan Smith's winning doubles. 2002, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. xiv, 177 p. Stan Smith.
1033. Smyth, J.G., Jean Borotra, the bounding Basque : his life of work and play. 1974, London: Paul. xiv, 239 p., leaf of plate, p. of plates Sir John Smyth.
1035. Snyder, J., Tennis! : great moments and dubious achievements in tennis history. 1993, San Francisco: Chronicle Books. 1 v. (unpaged) John S. Snyder.
1036. Sobol, D.J. and L. Brandi, Encyclopedia Brown and the case of the midnight visitor. 1st ed. 1977, Nashville: T. Nelson. 96 p. by Donald J. Sobol ; illustrated by Lillian Brandi.
1037. Sons, R., Andrea Jaeger, pro in ponytails. 1981, Chicago: Childrens Press. 45 p.A biography of one of America's outstanding young tennis players, who at fourteen became the youngest player ever to turn pro. by Ray Sons.
1038. S≤reb≤, H.r., B≤nder spelar ikkje tennis. 1972, Oslo,: Samlaget. 51 p. 20 cm.
1040. Soules, G. and P.R. Range, The Playboy book of tennis : how to play winning tennis-- and everything else you forgot to ask your pro. 1st ed. 1982, New York, N.Y.: Playboy Press. xiii, 237 p. George Soules, Peter Ross Range.
1041. Spang, P., Zennis : an innovative approach to changing your mind, your play, and your entire tennis experience. 1st ed. 1998, New York: Berkley Pub. Group. 243 p. Peter Spang.
1042. Spasskiśi, O., Mośi Kafelßnikov. SeriŽiža Atlanty. 2000, Moskva: Terra-Sport. 207 p. Oleg Spasskiśi.
1043. Spence, J., Arthur Ashe, tennis legend. 1995, Vero Beach, FL: Rourke Press. 24 p.Describes the series of triumphs of this Afro-American tennis player and shows how he was a winner both on and off the court. written and illustrated by Jim Spence.
1044. Squires, D., The complete book of platform tennis. 1974, Boston,: Houghton Mifflin. xxi, 202 p. edited by Dick Squires. Illustrated with photos. and line drawings by Laura Duggan.
1045. Squires, D., How to play platform tennis. 4th rev. ed. 1977, New York: McGraw-Hill. xiv, 134 p. Dick Squires.
1046. St. George, J., Call me Margo. 1981, New York: Putnam. 173 p.In yet another new school, a shy 15-year-old has difficulty adjusting to her first boarding school, especially since the tennis team is hostile toward her. Judith St. George.
1047. Stabiner, K., Courting fame : the perilous road to women's tennis stardom. 1st ed. 1986, New York: Harper & Row. xii, 254 p. Karen Stabiner.
1051. Steggall, G. and P. Hirst, Table tennis : the skills of the game. Crowood sports books. 1986, Marlborough: Crowood. 121 p. Gordon Steggall with Peter Hirst.
1052. Stein, H.A., Hitting blind : the new visual approach to winning tennis. 1981, New York: Beaufort Books. 213 p. Harold Stein and Bernie Slatt.
1053. Steinkamp, E.W. and G.v. Cramm, Gottfried von Cramm, der Tennisbaron : eine Biographie. 1990, MŤunchen: Herbig. 223 p. Egon Steinkamp.
1054. Stern, G., Andre Agassi : tennis prince. The Winning spirit. 1993, Vero Beach, Fla.: Rourke Enterprises. 48 p.A biography of the talented and colorful tennis player who won Wimbledon in 1992. Gary Stern.
1056. Stewart, M., Monica Seles : the comeback kid. Sports stars. 1997, New York: Children's Press. 48 p.Follows the life of the tennis star who became the youngest winner of a Grand Slam title in over 100 years, from her childhood in Yugoslavia through the traumatic attack during at a match in Germany in 1993 to her comeback in 1995. by Mark Stewart.
1060. Stokes, E.M., Sports of Mexico. Mexico, our southern neighbor. 2003, Philadelphia: Mason Crest Publishers. 64 p.Introduces athletic activities that are popular in Mexico, providing historical information, "fast facts," and basic descriptions of a wide variety of team and individual sports. by Erica M. Stokes.
1061. Stokstad, P., How to be your own (best) tennis pro. 1st ed. 2003, Fairfield, IA: 1st World Library. p. Paul Stokstad.
1063. Stone, A.H., B.M. Siegel, and P.P. Plasencia, Have a ball. 1969, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.,: Prentice-Hall. 63 p.These experiments explain the distinctive features of a golf ball, tennis ball, ping pong ball, steel ball, softball, baseball, and other spheres. by A. Harris Stone and Bertram M. Siegel. Illustrated by Peter P. Plasencia.
1066. Sullivan, G., Better table tennis for boys and girls. 1972, New York,: Dodd. 64 p. illus. 19 x 24 cm.
1067. Sullivan, G., Better tennis for boys and girls. 1987, New York: Dodd, Mead. 62 p.Discusses the rules, scoring, equipment, techniques, and tactics of tennis. George Sullivan.
1068. Sullivan, G. and American Platform Tennis Association., Paddle : the beginner's guide to platform tennis. 1975, New York: Coward, McCann & Geoghegan. 223 p. George Sullivan.
1069. Sullivan, G., Queens of the court. 1974, New York: Dodd, Mead. 111 p.Brief biographies concentrating on the careers of six women tennis stars include: Margaret Court, Billie Jean King, Chris Evert, Evonne Goolagong, Rosemary Casals, and Virginia Wade. George Sullivan ; illustrated with photos.
1070. Sullivan, G., Tennis rules illustrated. 1981, New York: Cornerstone Library. 96 p. edited by George Sullivan.
1072. Sutter, M., Borg story. 1978, [Paris]: O. Orban. 126 p.,  leaves of plates Michel Sutter.
1073. Sutter, M., Les meilleurs du tennis. 1978, [Paris]: O. Orban. 248 p.,  leaves of plates Michel Sutter.
1074. Sutter, M. and D. Lalanne, Le tennis. 1984, Paris: Larousse. 161 p. Michel Sutter, Denis Lalanne [avec la collaboration de Michelle Burgaud et al.].
1075. Sutter, M., Tennis : Roland-Garros, Wimbledon, Flushing Meadow masters. 1980, [Paris]: Hachette-Gamma. 128 p. texte de Michel Sutter ; photos. de Art Seitz.
1076. Sv‚itiv‚y, E., Jana Novotn‚a : --"a teťd uťz jen vyhr‚at Wimbledon". Vyd. 1. ed. 1998, Praha: Duel. 70 p.,  leaves of plates Eduard Sv‚itiv‚y.
1077. Swanson, G.B., The great tennis shoe dilemma and other devotions for teens. 1995, Hagerstown, MD: Review & Herald Pub. 109 p.Anecdotes and quotations from Scripture offer guidance in life conduct for Christian teenagers. Gary B. Swanson.
1078. Tabak, L. and United States Tennis Association., Teaching tennis--the USTA way : a teacher's guide to tennis in the schools. Championship series. 1991, Dubuque, Iowa: Wm. C. Brown Publishers. xxii, 196 p. Lawrence Tabak.
1079. Talbert, P. and L. Fishman, Secrets of a winning serve and return. 1977, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice-Hall. 191 p. by Peter Talbert, with Lew Fishman ; introd. by Bill Talbert ; photography by Bruce Curtis.
1080. Talbert, P. and B. Curtis, Tracy Austin, tennis wonder. 1979, New York: Putnam. 46 p.A career biography beginning with Tracy Austin's childhood and including family background, training, and tournament statistics. by Peter Talbert ; photos. by Bruce Curtis.
1082. Talbert, W.F. and B.S. Old, The game of singles in tennis. Rev. ed. 1977, Philadelphia: Lippincott. 158 p. by William F. Talbert and Bruce S. Old ; drawings by Katharine D. Old and Ed Vebell, diagrams. by Stephen P. Baldwin.
1084. Talbert, W.F. and B.S. Old, Tennis tactics : singles and doubles. 1st ed. 1983, New York: Harper & Row. 188 p. William F. Talbert and Bruce S. Old ; drawings by Katharine D. Old.
1085. Taliano-des Garets, F., La Villa Primrose : un siŠecle d'histoire sportive Ša Bordeaux (1897-1997). 1997, Bordeaux: Confluences. 89,  p. Franūcoise Taliano-des Garets ; l‚egendes des photographies, Daniel Lawton.
1086. Tantalo, V., USA tennis course. 1986, Orlando, Fla.: USA Publishers. vi, 202 p. Victor Tantalo ; illustrated by Anne Brown Tantalo.
1087. Tarshis, B., Tennis and the mind. 1st ed. 1977, New York: Atheneum/SMI. vii, 183 p. Barry Tarshis.
1091. Tennis, R.H., The school that was : a schoolmarm's tale. 1990, Fowlerville, Mich.: Wilderness Adventure Books. 80 p. Rose Hamlin Tennis.
1092. Tennis, S.K., Ask Mr. EasyLanguage. 1999, Greenville, SC: Traders Press. xv, 240 p. by Samuel Knight Tennis.
1094. Terpstra, T., Tennis in Kaboel : een Nederlandse vrouw in Afghanistan. 2002, Amsterdam: Bert Bakker. 271 p. Tessa Terpstra.
1096. Theroux, P., The consul's file. 1977, Boston: Houghton Mifflin. 209 p. Paul Theroux.
1098. Tilden, W.T., Match play and the spin of the ball. 1975, New York: Arno Press. xxv, 177 p., 48 [i.e. 24] leaves of plates William T. Tilden, 2nd ; new introd. by Asher Birnbaum.
1099. Tilmanis, G.A., Advanced tennis for coaches, teachers, and players. 1975, Philadelphia,: Lea, Febiger. ix, 126 p. [by] Gundars A. Tilmanis.
1100. Tingay, L., 100 years of Wimbledon. 1977, Enfield [Eng.]: Guinness Superlatives. 256 p. Lance Tingay.
1102. Tingay, L., History of lawn tennis in pictures. 1973, London,: T. Stacey. 144 p. Foreword by Sir Carl Aarvold.
1103. Tingay, L., Tennis, a pictorial history. New and revised ed. 1977, Glasgow: Collins. 168 p. by Lance Tingay.
3. LeMura, L.M. and S.P. von Duvillard, Clinical exercise physiology : application and physiological principles. 2003, Baltimore: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. p. [edited by] Linda M. LeMura, Serge P. von Duvillard.
4. Hasson, S.M., Clinical exercise physiology. 1994, St. Louis: Mosby. xiii, 288 p. edited by Scott M. Hasson ; with 8 contributors.
6. Jones, J.H., Comparative vertebrate exercise physiology : phyletic adaptations. Advances in veterinary science and comparative medicine, v. 38B. 1994, San Diego: Academic Press. x, 236 p. edited by James H. Jones.
7. Jones, J.H., Comparative vertebrate exercise physiology : unifying physiological principles. 1994, San Diego: Academic Press. xii, 291 p. edited by James H. Jones.
10. Brooks, G.A., Exercise physiology : human bioenergetics and its applications. 3rd ed. 2000, Mountain View, Calif.: Mayfield Pub. xxi, 851 p. George A. Brooks ... [et al.].
12. Nazar, K., International perspectives in exercise physiology. 1990, Champaign, Ill.: Human Kinetics Books. xv, 227 p. [edited by] Krystyna Nazar ... [et al.].
15. Kindall, J., Science of coaching baseball. Science of coaching series. 1992, Champaign, Ill.: Leisure Press. v, 194 p. Jerry Kindall, editor.
18. Adams, G.M., Exercise physiology : laboratory manual. 3rd ed. 1998, Boston, Mass.: WCB McGraw-Hill. x, 316 p. Gene M. Adams.
19. Adams, G.M., Exercise physiology : laboratory manual. 2nd ed. 1994, Madison, Wis.: Brown & Benchmark. vii, 292 p. Gene M. Adams.
20. Adams, G.M., Exercise physiology laboratory manual. 1990, Dubuque, IA: Wm.C. Brown Publishers. viii, 260 p. Gene M. Adams.
21. Axen, K. and K.V. Axen, Illustrated principles of exercise physiology. 2001, Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Prentice Hall. xxii, 306 p. Kenneth Axen, Kathleen V. Axen ; illustrated by Kenneth Axen.
23. Berger, R.A., Applied exercise physiology. 1982, Philadelphia: Lea & Febiger. x, 291 p. Richard A. Berger.
24. Boone, T., Professional development of exercise physiology. Studies in health and human services ; v. 43. 2001, Lewiston, NY: Edwin Mellen Press. vii, 215 p. Tommy Boone.
25. Brooks, G.A. and T.D. Fahey, Exercise physiology : human bioenergetics and its applications. 1984, New York: Wiley. xxiv, 726, 69, 15 p. George A. Brooks, Thomas D. Fahey.
26. Brooks, G.A., T.D. Fahey, and T.P. White, Exercise physiology : human bioenergetics and its applications. 2nd ed. 1996, Mountain View, Calif.: Mayfield Pub. Co. xviii, 750 p. George A. Brooks, Thomas D. Fahey, Timothy P. White.
27. Cerny, F.J. and H. Burton, Exercise physiology for health care professionals. 2001, Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. xv, 383 p. Frank J. Cerny, Harold W. Burton.
47. Powers, S.K. and E.T. Howley, Exercise physiology : theory and application to fitness and performance. 3rd ed. 1997, Madison: Brown & Benchmark Publishers. xvii, 522 p. Scott K. Powers, Edward T. Howley.
58. Sinning, W.E., Experiments and demonstrations in exercise physiology. 1975, Philadelphia: Saunders. xii, 162 p. Wayne E. Sinning.
59. Svoboda, M. and G. Rochat, Exercise physiology. Basic stuff series I ; v. 1. 1987, Reston, Va.: American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance. xii, 92 p. Milan Svoboda, George Rochat.
60. Thomas, V., Exercise physiology. 1975, London: Crosby Lockwood Staples. 256 p. Vaughan Thomas.